Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Osinbajo Doing Nothing. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Doing Nothing. (1876 Views)

EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani / Osinbajo Doing What Atiku Wished He Could Have Done When He Was A Vice President / Osinbajo Doing Very Well, Says Apc Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Doing Nothing. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
Imperialist sponsored snake Osinbajo has been installed by the imperialists with simple brief.

1) Facilitate or allow conditions for economically favouring imperialists and their agenda.

2) Then do absolutely nothing

Imperialist oil companies retrieve the $1trn Malabu oil block they had stolen from our courts

Osinbajo's response: Do nothing

AU elections come and go Osinbajo fails to attend, Nigeria is left with no role

Cameroon kills and eject Nigerians from their ancestral homes in Cameroon controlled Bakassi peninsula.

Saraki is acquitted by CCT trail

Saraki delays 2017 budget and according to news reports made a huge amount of insertions and alterations to Buhari's budget

Osinbajo's response: Do nothing (goes ahead and assents to the Saraki budget anyway whilst keeping details of it secret)

Nnamdi Kanu aka "Nnamdi Clown-u" is released on bail and proceeds to flout bail condition and agitate for break up of Nigeria

Nigeria is failing to send teams to international sporting events:
No team to recent world Basketball tournaments,
No team to African Junior Athletics Champs,
No team to World U18 Athletics Champs,
No team to Youth Commonwealth games.
Super Eagles being mismanaged by imperialist coach Rohr loses 2-0 to SA at home in AFCON qualifier
Sports minister appears to have disappeared.

Endless list of high profile corruption cases outcomes goes against the govt.

The presidents SGF Lawal is suspended after meeting with Osinbajo and shortly after the DG of DSS also suspended whilst Osinbajo carries out investigation and publish report to either clear or indict the two officials who were appointed by PMB.

Osinbajo's response: Do nothing (outcome of his investigation remains mystery months later)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Doing Nothing. by waledeji(m): 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
Musiwa 2nd in command cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Doing Nothing. by stonemasonn: 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
Well,

You gave him limited power, afraid he might become too powerful.

He is just a coordinator abi!

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Doing Nothing. by driver001: 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
[[s]
waledeji:
Musiwa 2nd in command
[/s]
Sarrki stop using an alternate account

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Doing Nothing. by Curlieweed: 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
GenBuhari:
Imperialist sponsored snake Osinbajo has been installed by the imperialists with simple brief.

1) Facilitate or allow conditions for economically favouring imperialists and their agenda.

2) Then do absolutely nothing

Cameroon kills and eject Nigerians from their ancestral homes in Cameroon controlled Bakassi peninsula.

Saraki is acquitted by CCT trail

Saraki delays 2017 budget and according to news reports made a huge amount of insertions and alterations to Buhari's budget

Osinbajo's response: Do nothing (goes ahead and assents to the Saraki budget anyway whilst keeping details of it secret)

Nnamdi Kanu aka "Nnamdi Clown-u" is released on bail and proceeds to flout bail condition and agitate for break up of Nigeria

Nigeria is failing to send teams to international sporting events: No team to recent world Basketball tournaments, No team to African Junior Athletics Champs, No team to World U18 Athletics Champs, No team to Youth Commonwealth games. Sports minister appears to have disappeared.

Na waa oh for this my brother, sha.

The man na "Acting" President. The man na actor. You think say if actor shoot person for film, the person dey really die?

Haba! Why you dey fall hand like this? Me, I no too go school but I sabi difference between film and reality.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Doing Nothing. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
So he never really assented to the still secretive 2017 Budget bill? Was he just acting as if he assented when we so him on tv? grin cheesy

Curlieweed:

Na waa oh for this my brother, sha.

The man na "Acting" President. The man na actor. You think say if actor shoot person for film, the person dey really die?

Haba! Why you dey fall hand like this? Me, I no too go school but I sabi difference between film and reality.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Doing Nothing. by waledeji(m): 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
driver001:
[[s][/s]
Sarrki stop using an alternate account

No be only Sarki, na Saraki undecided undecided :-

Not everyone have time to open multiple accounts on Nairaland like IPob touts ok.

Who multiple accounts epp undecided undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Doing Nothing. by Curlieweed: 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
GenBuhari:
So he never really assented to the still secretive 2017 Budget bill, he was just acting as if he assented grin cheesy

Why you dey ask this kind question?

If you actually assented to something as a Chief Executive, won't you fight to defend it? The thing is too obvious naa.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Doing Nothing. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
We saw him assenting on tv ooh, but maybe he was just play acting wink
Curlieweed:

Why you dey ask this kind question?

If you actually assented to something as a Chief Executive, won't you fight to defend it? The thing is too obvious naa.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Doing Nothing. by uwa1(m): 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hmmm..... Na so we see am oh...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Doing Nothing. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
The only action imperialist controlled snake Osinbajo has been proactive in taking is sacking entire board of Aviation Authority , perhaps because the board objected to pulling Arik out of the recruitive international flights market to Africa, that imperialist owned Airlines will benefit most from.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Doing Nothing. by dlondonbadboy: 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
And what is Buhari doing? Dying?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Doing Nothing. by obonujoker(m): 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
GenBuhari you dis Hausa man... you have no shame.... Osibanjo busy clearing the poo of your confused Fulani president is whom you are attacking??

Let Buhari resign first, and see whether he won't act.... not everyone will be dumb like Buhari to cause a crises in Nigeria....

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Doing Nothing. by sarrki(m): 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
waledeji:

No be only Sarki, na Saraki undecided undecided :-

Not everyone have time to open multiple accounts on Nairaland like IPob touts ok.

Who multiple accounts epp undecided undecided

My brother tell them oooo
Re: Osinbajo Doing Nothing. by dlondonbadboy: 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
Sarrki is osinbajo working or is he doing nothing?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Doing Nothing. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
Imperialist poisoned him in London.
He went to London fit and health and within days was on his death bed. A clear case of imperialists poisoning yet another African leader who is patriotic enough to try fixing his country
dlondonbadboy:
And what is Buhari doing? Dying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Doing Nothing. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
Proud Igbo here.

Please list te details of the work you believe Osinbajo is actually doing.

Its the imperialist plan to remove Buhari from the presidency so that Nigeria does not progress as they seem to have marked Nigeria for balkanisation. I know one way or the other imperialist will ensure Buhari is no more the president probably by September this year.
obonujoker:
GenBuhari you dis Hausa man... you have no shame.... Osibanjo busy clearing the poo of your confused Fulani president is whom you are attacking??

Let Buhari resign first, and see whether he won't act.... not everyone will be dumb like Buhari to cause a crises in Nigeria....
Re: Osinbajo Doing Nothing. by CharlotteFlair: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
sarrki:

My brother tell them oooo
Sarrki is just here to clear his name, he didn't come to defend APC.

The OP like his fellow arewa old yoots is just re-echoing what we already know. Osunbande should be more careful from now because the dye is cast for 2019.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Doing Nothing. by CharlotteFlair: 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
GenBuhari:
Proud Igbo here.

Please list te details of the work you believe Osinbajo is actually doing.

Its the imperialist plan to remove Buhari from the presidency so that Nigeria does not progress as they seem to have marked Nigeria for balkanisation. I know one way or the other imperialist will ensure Buhari is no more the president probably by September this year.
Lol...but you could have taken this to the joke section.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Doing Nothing. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ok you can go to the joke section ans search for it.

Osinbajo is a snake.
CharlotteFlair:
Lol...but you could have taken this to the joke section.
Re: Osinbajo Doing Nothing. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
Igbo man here and proudly so.
Osinbajo is doing nothing!

If you can clarify exactly what he is doing to "clear poo " as you put it, please let us know. Because as foar as I can see Osinbajo is doing nothing.

Or are you saying he is purposely doing nothing to make Buhari's govt look bad and he would only start working if Buhari rsigns and he is inaugurated as the substantial president?

That breaches his oath of office and
obonujoker:

Re: Osinbajo Doing Nothing. by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 21, 2017
Under Osinbajo Nigeria continues to pull away from community of nations, the World disabled Athletics Champs taking place in London, has no Nigerian team!
Re: Osinbajo Doing Nothing. by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 21, 2017
Senate making moves to weaken EFCC

Osinbajo response: Do nothing
Re: Osinbajo Doing Nothing. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
The failure to enter Nigeria into any international sporting events is as clear a signal as any that Osinbajo has been ordered to oversea the balkanisation of Nigeria . Probably by end of this year.
Re: Osinbajo Doing Nothing. by iluvpomo(m): 7:34am On Aug 29, 2017
GenBuhari:
Imperialist poisoned him in London.
He went to London fit and health and within days was on his death bed. A clear case of imperialists poisoning yet another African leader who is patriotic enough to try fixing his country
So why did Buhari go to London in the first place?? To kiss the a$$ of "imperialists"?? grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Doing Nothing. by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 29, 2017
My friend PMB decision to go back to London is baffling.

I can only speculate of possible threats or blackmail
iluvpomo:
So why did Buhari go to London in the first place?? To kiss the a$$ of "imperialists"?? grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Doing Nothing. by iluvpomo(m): 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
GenBuhari:
My friend PMB decision to go back to London is baffling.

I can only speculate of possible threats or blackmail
but blackmail how, unless PMB did something illegal, how can he be blackmailed?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Doing Nothing. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
I can only speculate. Person could be blackmailed without personally doing anything wrong themself.
iluvpomo:
but blackmail how, unless PMB did something illegal, how can he be blackmailed?
Re: Osinbajo Doing Nothing. by iluvpomo(m): 12:23am On Aug 30, 2017
GenBuhari:
I can only speculate. Person could be blackmailed without personally doing anything wrong themself.
For the blackmail to be effective there has to be something at stake .... e.g. information that Buhari wants to remain suppressed.
I think Buhari went on his own accord to receive treatment - period.
Re: Osinbajo Doing Nothing. by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 30, 2017
That is why I find it baffling, because that is how it appears , but I am convinced he was poisoned in London. The timing was too convenient for imperialists.
He also showed no signs of illness when he boarded the plane in January.
iluvpomo:
For the blackmail to be effective there has to be something at stake .... e.g. information that Buhari wants to remain suppressed.
I think Buhari went on his own accord to receive treatment - period.
Re: Osinbajo Doing Nothing. by iluvpomo(m): 1:19am On Aug 30, 2017
GenBuhari:
That is why I find it baffling, because that is how it appears , but I am convinced he was poisoned in London. The timing was too convenient for imperialists.
He also showed no signs of illness when he boarded the plane in January.
Why didn't PMB get a toxicology then?
Re: Osinbajo Doing Nothing. by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 30, 2017
We can only speculate he may have been threatened or blackmailed by imperialists in London who had taken control of his life after poisoning him. Or he wrongly believed that he was not poisoned and that his falling ill in London was pure coincidence after being convinced by the imperialist doctors and imperialists in his team of aides that that is the case.
iluvpomo:
Why didn't PMB get a toxicology then?

(1) (Reply)

Urhobo Progress Union Press Release On State Of The Nation / CAN Has Come Again With Its Dubious Ignorance And Misinformation / Corruption Under Jonathan Caused Recession - VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.