Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training (5320 Views)

Police Rescue Soldiers After Boko Haram Attack In Borno / Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders / El-Zakzaky: Religious Movement Or A Military State Within Nigeria? (Photos, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training by obailala(m): 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
paschu:
So going by your logic, every fake news that emanate from the mainstream media (like DSS raiding Namadi, Ikoyi Dollar stash, ban on foreign movie production, Buhari's new picture, and a trillion other instances) is the official position of the Nigerian government, right?

It's clownish to isolate this thread from the earlier fake news of diaspora military camp, don't you think so?

Fx55:
You're becoming too shallow for my liking... So a random individual brings out a random picture, gives it a random tag and it becomes an official statement from IPOB? What exactly do you assume IPOB is? Are you aware that the OP could one of these Afonja miscreants running amok on Nairaland because of Biafra?

Can you imagine how you're already masturbating and ejaculating because of some unverified information? You dey fall hand, I swear...
You guys should learn to assimilate info without being emotional and irrationally confrontational. Nowhere in my post did I say or insinuate that any of the propaganda flying about was official publications or position of the IPOB high command. I would be glad if you both can prove me wrong by pointing out the exact statement where I inferred that. I am waiting...

Does it matter whether it is from the Kanu himself or the other IPOB officials?... the fact remains that there are numerous propaganda outfits from fake/cloned websites to fake newspapers and soft sell magazines on the streets churning out these embarrassing fake stories and propaganda on a daily basis; and of course, the people behind those publications aren't outsiders, they are staunch IPOB members. So you guys should stop feigning ignorance of this in your irrational bid to be confrontational.

And once again, calm your nerves and pay attention, I am not referring to just the military pictures on this thread, I also pointed out to other cases like the newspaper pictures on the first page.
Re: Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training by paschu: 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
You are just being mischievous.

You described the OP as a product of the "The propaganda arm of IPOB"

You knew exactly what you were doing when you deceitfully used the above phrase to describe this CLEARLY anonymous OP.

Plus, nowhere did OP indicate the source of its message as IPOB. But you tagged IPOB to it very quickly in your very usual malicious way.

[s]

obailala:
You guys should learn to assimilate info without being emotional and irrationally confrontational. Nowhere in my post did I say or insinuate that any of the propaganda flying about was official publications or position of the IPOB high command. I would be glad if you both can prove me wrong by pointing out the exact statement where I inferred that. I am waiting...

Does it matter whether it is from the Kanu himself or the other IPOB officials?... the fact remains that there are numerous propaganda outfits from fake/cloned websites to fake newspapers and soft sell magazines on the streets churning out these embarrassing fake stories and propaganda on a daily basis; and of course, the people behind those publications aren't outsiders, they are staunch IPOB members. So you guys should stop feigning ignorance of this in your irrational bid to be confrontational.

And once again, calm your nerves and pay attention, I am not referring to just the military pictures on this thread, I also pointed out to other cases like the newspaper pictures on the first page.
[/s]
Re: Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training by ocelot2006(m): 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hahahahaha!! Oh my...abeg you IPOB supporters should stop with the lies na! A bunch of Ipobians, probably on pilgrimage, take a pic with 2 Isreali IDF soldiers in Isreali, and all of a sudden their through with "military training"?? Bros, you can lie oh.
Re: Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training by obailala(m): 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
paschu:
You are just being mischievous.

You described the OP as a product of the "The propaganda arm of IPOB"

You knew exactly what you were doing when you deceitfully used the above phrase to describe this CLEARLY anonymous OP.

Plus, nowhere did OP indicate the source of its message as IPOB. But you tagged IPOB to it very quickly in your very usual malicious way.

Look bro, I assume you are an adult with basic discernment skills... Oh yes, both the OP and plenty other similar publications such as the newspapers (also on the frontpage), the cloned websites etc, I refer to them all as the propaganda machinery of Ipob at work. Except you are trying to tell me that all such materials are actually produced and spread by 'Enemies of IPOB' and not ipob members themselves, then I'm not sure I get exactly what your drift is.

Ipob is not a person, it is a collection of millions of people; and if there are members who on a daily basis, dedicate their lives and resources to churn out and spread these sort of fake stories/propaganda to sway public opinion, then there's absolutely nothing out of place if I refer to such collection of people as the propaganda arm/machinery of ipob. If you don't still understand what I'm talking about, then I'm afraid I do not know how else to communicate my point to you.
Re: Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training by paschu: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
So, in the same vein, millions of Nigerians - who either peddle or agree to the DAILY information about the islamization of Nigeria - are the " Propaganda Arm of The Nigerian Government", simply because they are Nigerians who are sympathetic to the Nigeria project, right?

[s]

obailala:
Look bro, I assume you are an adult with basic discernment skills... Oh yes, both the OP and plenty other similar publications such as the newspapers (also on the frontpage), the cloned websites etc, I refer to them all as the propaganda machinery of Ipob at work. Except you are trying to tell me that all such materials are actually produced and spread by 'Enemies of IPOB' and not ipob members themselves, then I'm not sure I get exactly what your drift is.

Ipob is not a person, it is a collection of millions of people; and if there are members who on a daily basis, dedicate their lives and resources to churn out these sort of fake stories/propaganda to sway public opinion, then there's absolutely nothing out of place if I refer to such collection of people as the propaganda arm/machinery of ipob. If you don't still understand what I'm talking about, then I'm afraid I do not know how else to communicate my point to you.
[/s]
Re: Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training by obailala(m): 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
paschu:
So, in the same vein, millions of Nigerians - who either peddle or agree to the DAILY information about the islamization of Nigeria - are the " Propaganda Arm of The Nigerian Government", simply because they are Nigerians who are sympathetic to the Nigeria project, right?

Okay sorry chief.. but you leave me confused here. So all those people who generate and spread those fake reports, clones those newspaper websites to spread fake pro-ipob stories, publish those news magazines and regional newspapers which spread the same pro-ipob propaganda/fake stories etc, can you please kindly enlighten me on who they are?
I am a bit confused since you accuse me of being mischievous for referring to them as iPob.
Re: Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training by paschu: 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
Those are INDIVIDUALS. It's just the same way you have individuals on Nairaland espousing some unworkable but pro-Nigeria ideas. Equating an ANONYMOUS individual's opinion as the official position of the collective is both mischievous and malicious.

IPOB is a movement, so just like in all historic and contemporary movements world over, you have a number of UNAUTHORIZED individual elements who (perhaps in their zeal or greed) opt to go outside the official norms. So if you want to know the official position of IPOB on any matter, you know the right channel, not the traffic and money baiting scoundrels like IpobExposed and the likes.

Biafra is vision that resonates very deeply with millions of people. And a lot more millions are actively or passively following the Biafran story. So naturally there will be money-minded folks who are out to cash in on the trend. That's the reason for clone sites. It's all about traffic and ad clicks.

obailala:
Okay sorry chief.. but you leave me confused here. So all those people who generate and spread those fake reports, clones those newspaper websites to spread fake pro-ipob stories, publish those news magazines and regional newspapers which spread the same pro-ipob propaganda/fake stories etc, can you please kindly enlighten me on who they are?
I am a bit confused since you accuse me of being mischievous for referring to them as iPob.
Re: Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
Military training with jeans, canvass and one even puts on earrings

Stop this madness already.
Re: Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training by Sanchez01: 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
Sadly, the picture was taken in 2015 in Greece, I believe. I don't understand why these folks would tell lies to massage the ego they don't have.

Below is a link and a shameful letter they wrote asking that notable figures align with them while soliciting funds to fuel their struggle.

LETTER FOR ASSISTANCE

With great pleasure, we are delighted to draw your attention (s) on the subject matter below:
Considering supporting Biafra for her independent Actualization struggle!!
We, the above named indignity –families “Indigenous People of Biafra”(IPOB) are requesting and soliciting from your affluent personality and position to considering supporting us financially or materially and otherwise to our quest for Biafra Sovereignty independent Nation Actualization struggle.
Your kind support will be highly noted and appreciated. All contribution (s) are counted, no amount is too small, no idea will be neglected! Please, you can use our contacts on the fliers attached herein to reach us: biafransingreece@gmail.com and nwabiafra2003@yahoo.com respectively.
Thanks for your anticipated Support (s) and your wonderful co-operation.
We remain yours faithful servants of Biafra.
Radio Biafra Websites: www.rblworld.tv; www.ipob.org; www.ipob.co;
Note: Receipting supportive proving invoice (SPI) will be issued immediately and be rest assured that your interest will be reciprocated as deem fit. /
Comrade Nnamdi Obodoechi. and ThankGod Ebere Ochor (Zonal Secretary) (National Coordinator)
For: Indigeneous People of Biafra in Greece.

http://liberationofpeople..com.ng/2015/07/ipob-in-greece-rally-2015-at-platia.html?m=1

These ones can't even tell the truth to save their own lives. Pathetic.
Re: Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training by SegunAdewole: 10:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
A masturbation thread for ewedu-gobbling skull miners. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Building Where Lord Lugard Signed Amalgamation Document / Throwback: BBC Documentary On MC Oluomo Boys Collecting Money On The Streets / "Banditry Will End Soon: An Optimistic Response To Matawalle’s Prophesy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.