Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures (39170 Views)

Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt / Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family / Abba Kabir Yusuf Visits Lady Who Lost One Of Her Eyes During Kano Election Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by Onyesblog(m): 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
Fans don't care! R.Kelly has 14 upcoming shows planned and there's still huge demand for tickets amid allegations he's running a "cult."

Kelly's gigs were already scheduled before the scandal broke, but all of them are still scheduled, starting July 28 in Virginia Beach and running through October 8 in Ontario, Cali.

TMZ reached out to all of the venues - 11 confirmed nothing's changed. In fact, some like the Chene Park Amphitheatre in Detroit, told the news outlet they've been getting a high volume of calls this week alone and are almost sold out.

Others told them they hadn't even received angry calls from customers over the claims R. Kelly is holding women against their will.

Source: http://onyesblog..com.ng/2017/07/fans-still-buying-rkellys-concert.html?m=1

Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by martineverest(m): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nice
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
That handsome governor.
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by KingsleyCEO: 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
This guy is just too clueless! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by bigplayerz(m): 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hmmm Mr Governor learn from Skuki and cover that ERECTION...is it because you are in your girlfriends workshop?

Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by AntiWailer: 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
taylor88:
good to see an independent woman

but i don't like muscular girls or baes with strong body

e dey do me like say there toto kanda go strong

u need ur brains examined.

All a woman is to u is about toto.

I pity the angel that will give her love to a miserable low life like you.
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by emmadejust(m): 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Gov. Lucky Igbinedion : Ugly

Gov. Adams Oshiomhole: Ugly

Gov. Godwin Obaseki: Ugly.

Oba Ewuare II: Ugly.

Oba of benin is finer and handsome than the governors

Of Edo's

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by urvillagepeoplee(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

ur father fine reach half of d digital oba? stup.id mofo,always typing foolishly to gain foolish popularity, awon notice me people.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by iamrealdeji(m): 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

haba,Igbenedion no ugly o,that Oba na fine man o. I'm afonja but not a hypocrite
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by vertueptime: 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
taylor88:

how many mechanics wey u kno wey b muscular, most of them be like bonga fish
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by Primusinterpares(m): 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
Encourage this lady by empowering her
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by Kunleforreal(m): 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
Good to hear that
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by Aburi001: 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
taylor88:

Are you a learner?
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by flex04(m): 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
ItalianWine:
Yes, what a man can do we can do better.... We are there ladies!

mtchew meaning?

Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by blakpriest(m): 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
this is impressive, women should be advised to break that gender ceiling when it comes to work
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by Finestme1: 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
These ladies
Wife materials dem all hell yeah
Skool or no Skool
Dey Rock
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by enomakos(m): 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
good one
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by martineverest(m): 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
VoltageDivida:
Are they no males in that workshop? Or did he select only the female mechanics to visit. This post is capital LIE
visit igun Street in Benin and u will Edit ur comment
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by martineverest(m): 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
emmadejust:

Oba of benin is finer and handsome than the governors

Of Edo's
u wey fine Wetin u don achieve?.... Even local govt Councellor PA never reach ur hand
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by martineverest(m): 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

at least they are better than useless Kanu
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by koolkidcletus(m): 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
that woman @the top left corner, is she a lesbian cool
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by IMASTEX: 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is your head paining you? Reference to bolded.
Come to Benin to say this. And you will know why the sand is blown/red in colour.
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by kceewhyte(m): 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
taylor88:

u wan chopam like kanda
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by Aragon: 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
VoltageDivida:
Are they no males in that workshop? Or did he select only the female mechanics to visit. This post is capital LIE

What part of the post is LIE?
I have watched the lady on CNN, she empowers Ladies! On the documentary that I saw she went to Girls that works as Prostitutes in Different States, Girls that use to Dance Nude in Clubs. She took her time to educate them that there are other options and at the end the Girls took her offer and started learning how to be Mechanics. She was even invited to a Northern State and she went though she didnt believe the girls there would be interested. Well they were and with their hair covered in Hijab they attended the Mechanic school and graduated. You can find the Documentary on Youtube. Throughout I never saw one single Male, so I don't think there are Males in her school cos her Goal was to bring Ladies into a Male dominated Profession

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by alen4smith(m): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Yeye man... No be him boys go beat woman faint for the other post
Eze-Iyamu would have been better
your stupidity stinks!
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by VoltageDivida(m): 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
Aragon:

What part of the post is LIE?
I have watched the lady on CNN, she empowers Ladies! On the documentary that I saw she went to Girls that works as Prostitutes in Different States, Girls that use to Dance Nude in Clubs. She took her time to educate them that there are other options and at the end the Girls took her offer and started learning how to be Mechanics. She was even invited to a Northern State and she went though she didnt believe the girls there would be interested. Well they were and with their hair covered in Hijab they attended the Mechanic school and graduated. You can find the Documentary on Youtube. Throughout I never saw one single Male, so I don't think there are Males in her school cos her Goal was to bring Ladies into a Male dominated Profession
Thank you for sharing this without insulting me. Wish all NLres were like you.
Respect man
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

grin shocked grin

Oba Ewuare II is already a living deity & we can understand why he is now ugly. Used to be a fine young man before his ascension to the throne.

BTW, Godwin Obaseki is the ugliest of them all.

He looks like someone suffering from Trisomy 21

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by Elnida: 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
VoltageDivida:

is English that hard for you to decipher?
the headline reads.. Gov Obasaki visits LADY MECHANIC'S WORKSHOP. cool
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by Aragon: 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
VoltageDivida:

Thank you for sharing this without insulting me. Wish all NLres were like you.
Respect man

INSULT you ke? Abi na me go Thank you Pass for not being Rude and Insult me. That is what I am trying to do here, to Sanitize the Youths that 1.The Celebrities they scream over are here reading but can't comment for fear of being insulted. 2. Some government officials that can make changes are here but cant interact for fear of being insulted 3. People that can actually help others are here but are not doing it cos they get insulted for having a different opinion. If our Youths can just calm down and interact politely they stand to gain the most here but rather everyone believes the next person is Youth like him or her and so they throw out Insults. I even give Free Airtime to people here for just being Polite. Once again I want to thank you for your positive post. Am traveling tomorrow but will keep in touch. Stay Blessed

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by waleki(m): 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
and thats a bad mentality. tink guys need to think well
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
grin shocked grin

A visit to an all female mechanic worship?

And so?

I hope you intention was to encourage and empower them?

BTW obaseki's ugliness needs some repairs.
Guess he mistook the all female mechanic worship for a make up artist saloon.
Re: Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures by VoltageDivida(m): 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
Elnida:

is English that hard for you to decipher?
the headline reads.. Gov Obasaki visits LADY MECHANIC'S WORKSHOP. cool
To be sincere, YES
Please help me out here, does LADY MECHANIC'S WORKSHOP mean that only ladies work in it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos / 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria / Switzerland Gives Nigeria Conditions For Returning $321m Abacha Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.