Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Angela Okorie Mocks Best Friend Anita Joseph On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie Mocks Best Friend Anita Joseph On Instagram (1873 Views)

Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) / Nollywood Best Friend Anita Joseph & Angela Okorie Fighting Over A Man / Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angela Okorie Mocks Best Friend Anita Joseph On Instagram by MrNollyzone: 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nollywood besties, Anita Joseph and Angela Okorie are seriously at war with each other. As of now, both don’t talk again, and have unfollowed themselves on Instagram. They used to be besties, and always there for each other…but now, they are just like APC and PDP, an inside source confirmed to us.

Angela Okorie took to her instagram to page recently saying she hates anita joseph. In reply to that anita also took to her instagram to share a posting captioning....

''I really don't wana Change
Don't push me
I warn you.
Peace to all Man❣❣"

Angela Okorie took to her bestie page to reply the post saying ''who won try you na @anitajoseph8 make i go beat am for u.'' mocking her best friend.

http://news.nollyzone.com/angela-okorie-mocks-best-friend-anita-joseph-instagram/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Angela Okorie Mocks Best Friend Anita Joseph On Instagram by taylor88(m): 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
naeaoi
Re: Angela Okorie Mocks Best Friend Anita Joseph On Instagram by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
smiley

OK
Re: Angela Okorie Mocks Best Friend Anita Joseph On Instagram by VoltageDivida(m): 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
And this is news?

2 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Mocks Best Friend Anita Joseph On Instagram by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
VoltageDivida:
And this is news?

Your comment made it news undecided
Re: Angela Okorie Mocks Best Friend Anita Joseph On Instagram by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Op you for show us where angel post say she hate Anita undecided

With that Angela comment for Anita box, e no dey hateful na, no sign of war

Op come here

2 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Mocks Best Friend Anita Joseph On Instagram by kidap: 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
Op you for show us where angel post say she hate Anita undecided

With that Angela comment for Anita box, e no dey hateful na, no sign of war

Op come here

Re: Angela Okorie Mocks Best Friend Anita Joseph On Instagram by Greyworld: 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
Wait hw do bloggers evn get news abt celebrities? Do dey perpetually check their instagram page daily? Una weldone

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Mocks Best Friend Anita Joseph On Instagram by dustmalik: 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=kidap post=58656493][/quote]
I heart you means I love you. You guys just keep spreading nonsense. Where is the hate there?

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Mocks Best Friend Anita Joseph On Instagram by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=kidap post=58656493][/quote]

Na heart I see oh, not hate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Late Oni Of Ife's Daughter-in-law Celebrates Her Husband For The Gift Of A Benz / Gedoni Burst Into Tears After Khafi Called Him The ‘the Salt Of My Life’ / Olosho In Tears Because Oxlade Did Not Nack Her As She Saw The Video(watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.