Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Rooney Or Gerrard For Captain? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Rooney Or Gerrard For Captain? (518 Views)

Poll: Who do you think should be the next captain for the England National Team?

Rooney: 0% (0 votes)
Gerrard: 100% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Mikel Dusts Essien, Song, Gerrard And Scholes: / Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' / Steven Gerrard And Frank Lampard Who Is Better At Their Respective Club? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rooney Or Gerrard For Captain? by DeepSight(m): 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2010
Please fill the poll -

In the event that John Terry is deposed as England Captain, who do you think should be the next captain for the England National Team?

1. Wayne Rooney

2. Steven Gerrard

Thanks.
Re: Rooney Or Gerrard For Captain? by snowdrops(m): 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2010
Why would and should he be removed?

This is pure nonsense news and the English are shooting themselves in the foot.

These footballers are bigheaded because of all the money they have got and they live extravagant lives.

I work close to Steven gerrards/rafa benitezs houses, and man come see the way these guys and his neighbours live.

Let him who is without sin be the first to cast a stone
Re: Rooney Or Gerrard For Captain? by DeepSight(m): 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2010
Thanks for the comment but i only made the thread because w had a little argument in the house about who would make a better captain - Rooney or Gerrard.

So we decided to put the question to the vote.

Please fill the poll, thanks.
Re: Rooney Or Gerrard For Captain? by JeSoul(f): 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2010
Deepsight! so you sabi come my side for sports? lol. How have you been dear?

@topic, I dunno jack about the English national team so I won't assault the poll with an uniformed selection.
Re: Rooney Or Gerrard For Captain? by DeepSight(m): 11:56am On Feb 06, 2010
More votes please; even though i understand Terry was dropped yesterday and Ferdinand selected.
Re: Rooney Or Gerrard For Captain? by blackmann(m): 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2010
I don't see Wayne getting the captain band as Stevie G is and has been the Liverpool captain for quite a number of years. No doubt Wayne is good but i doubt he has that leadership quality in him.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Man U Fans Hate The Blues / Forlan Sink Fulham To Win The Inaugural Europa League final wt Atletico madrid. / Wahala Uefa Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.