Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Amina Mohammed Meets Chibok Girls (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Mohammed Meets Chibok Girls (Photos) (13903 Views)

Meet Amina Mohammed, Most Beautiful & Highly Placed Woman From Northern Nigeria / Amina Mohammed: Okonjo-Iweala Got Nigeria Out Of Debt, But We're Back There / Amina Mohammed Meets Buhari At AU Summit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Mohammed Meets Chibok Girls (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
#Bringbackourgirls. sad
Re: Amina Mohammed Meets Chibok Girls (Photos) by Aragon: 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
LoveMachine:
If the north was serious about development she would be someone being presented as potential gubernatorial or presidential candidate. Her top notch pedigree is obvious.

I don't think it's about the North being Serious or not Rather the question should be, Are Nigerians ready to Vote in Credible people? In this day and age where Youths praise and Hail that Hush Pupy guy as a Role Model. Didn't the late Gani Fawehimi contest, did Nigerians Vote for him? In as much as Nigerians complain about government, same people will be everywhere praising and Hailing Corrupt politicians

2 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed Meets Chibok Girls (Photos) by femi4: 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
stephenduru:
United Nations Deputy Secretary General,Amina Mohammed, who is currently in Nigeria met with Chibok girls.

She also dined with them.I must say that Nigeria missed a lot by loosing her to UN.Adorable woman with foresight!

See photos after the cut...

http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/deputy-united-nations-secreatry.html?m=1
See overhype ....would her stay turned $1= N100

We once had a certain IMF staff in charge of our economy, yet dollar hit the roof
Re: Amina Mohammed Meets Chibok Girls (Photos) by Organs(m): 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
Wisebisho:
This girls wey fresh like this na Chibok? E be like say na for Restaurant.. Baba Sheku keep them....
Abeg na Scam girls no be Chibok... Lie lie

Bros, who dey scam you? Patience (madam peace) met their parents, na scam? Malaila Yusufazi met their parents na scam, GEJ met their parents and the community, na scam, BBC, VOA, CNN, Russian TV, German TV, all western media has report on it and reported it and all the progress, na scam, there is a list developed by western media of the count names etc, na scam, Ivanka Trump met two of them last week, na scam, some of them won scholarships to Switzerland, US and netherlands, na scam, some graduated this summer from schools in the USA, na scam, PMB met with some of them, na scam, Pastor Osinbajo met with them and their parents, na scam, Now United nations Deputy is meeting dem na scam, bros, bros, bros, i think you don't exist, i think you are a SCAM. Mumu, the internet, google search engine all are there for you, use it and get educated.
Re: Amina Mohammed Meets Chibok Girls (Photos) by pfadom: 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
What about the south? Why the display tribalism in everything we do! How many women have become governorship or presidential aspirants from the entire south?

LoveMachine:
If the north was serious about development she would be someone being presented as potential gubernatorial or presidential candidate. Her top notch pedigree is obvious.

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed Meets Chibok Girls (Photos) by Wisebisho: 11:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
Organs:

Bros, who dey scam you? Patience (madam peace) met their parents, na scam? Malaila Yusufazi met their parents na scam, GEJ met their parents and the community, na scam, BBC, VOA, CNN, Russian TV, German TV, all western media has report on it and reported it and all the progress, na scam, there is a list developed by western media of the count names etc, na scam, Ivanka Trump met two of them last week, na scam, some of them won scholarships to Switzerland, US and netherlands, na scam, some graduated this summer from schools in the USA, na scam, PMB met with some of them, na scam, Pastor Osinbajo met with them and their parents, na scam, Now United nations Deputy is meeting dem na scam, bros, bros, bros, i think you don't exist, i think you are a SCAM. Mumu, the internet, google search engine all are there for you, use it and get educated.
Na lie Goodluck no meet any Chibok... Everything na APC arranged kidnap. Na when ur master: Bubu enter wey he begin bring them out, one by one... If u like go enta lagoon, e never full.... Or u put head for fowl yash.
Re: Amina Mohammed Meets Chibok Girls (Photos) by VEE2010(m): 11:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
@OP, kindly review the subject to this "Amina Muhammed Meets Chibok Scam"
Re: Amina Mohammed Meets Chibok Girls (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 12:12am On Jul 21, 2017
Organs:

Don't bother yourself the guy is a kid.
Re: Amina Mohammed Meets Chibok Girls (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 12:12am On Jul 21, 2017
Organs:

Don't bother yourself the guy is obviously a kid.
Re: Amina Mohammed Meets Chibok Girls (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 12:13am On Jul 21, 2017
Organs:

Don't bother yourself its obvious the guy is a kid.
Re: Amina Mohammed Meets Chibok Girls (Photos) by Organs(m): 12:35am On Jul 21, 2017
Wisebisho:

Na lie Goodluck no meet any Chibok... Everything na APC arranged kidnap. Na when ur master: Bubu enter wey he begin bring them out, one by one... If u like go enta lagoon, e never full.... Or u put head for fowl yash.

Bros, here you go. All i did was google Jonathan meet with Chibok girls parents. It was all over the news that GEJ then President did not meet with Chibok girls parents until malaila, the indian teenage girl embarrassed him by asking him why, i guess you do not read the news. It was March 5, 2015. I wonder how people like you exist in real life. Arguments and jokes apart bros, educate yourself don't end up a failure in life if you cannot at the very least verify information before speaking. Its called "STUPIDITY of the highest order."

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/jonathan-meets-chibok-girls-parents/70589.html
Re: Amina Mohammed Meets Chibok Girls (Photos) by LoveMachine(m): 12:44am On Jul 21, 2017
pfadom:
What about the south? Why the display tribalism in everything we do! How many women have become governorship or presidential aspirants from the entire south?

When you are right you are right. NOI not at least being governor of Delta State is exactly why with all its resources it wallowsin poverty.
Re: Amina Mohammed Meets Chibok Girls (Photos) by LoveMachine(m): 12:46am On Jul 21, 2017
Aragon:

I don't think it's about the North being Serious or not Rather the question should be, Are Nigerians ready to Vote in Credible people? In this day and age where Youths praise and Hail that Hush Pupy guy as a Role Model. Didn't the late Gani Fawehimi contest, did Nigerians Vote for him? In as much as Nigerians complain about government, same people will be everywhere praising and Hailing Corrupt politicians

No arguments here. We won't receive better until we demand it. And at present, constituency projects and stomach infrastructure seem to be all that we want so we are still being pimped. And I'm going to research Gani Fawehimi. I'm not familiar with his resume and accomplishments.
Re: Amina Mohammed Meets Chibok Girls (Photos) by LoveMachine(m): 12:49am On Jul 21, 2017
PDPGuy:

She is a certified presidential material. The APC would be smart to present her as either their candidate or Osinbajo's rumming mate in 2019.

Who would be mad if this was who Arewa was saying must finish their 8 years? We never present our best.

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed Meets Chibok Girls (Photos) by Aragon: 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
LoveMachine:

No arguments here. We won't receive better until we demand it. And at present, constituency projects and stomach infrastructure seem to be all that we want so we are still being pimped. And I'm going to research Gani Fawehimi. I'm not familiar with his resume and accomplishments.

Wow! You don't know Gani Fawehimi? You must definitely be a Young Chap! Yet you write Matured. I think they should teach about that Man in schools
Gani Fawehimi was a Lawyer extraordinaire. Had his chambers etc.. But he takes on the government like Fela Kuti. He fought General Babangida to a stand still, Refused all their Bribes for him to stop Criticizing the government and was a Regular Visitor to the worst of Nigeria's Jail.. Far away in Gashua...Hot like a Furnace. They will Chain him like a Dog and taken to rot in such prison believing that will either Kill or Silence him forever. And whenever he was Released, he was back at it Criticizing General Babangida. He later died a Free man from Lungs Disease which his family believes he got as a Result of his frequent visit to that horrible Jail. General Babangida once said there are only 3 People he Respects or have a very high regard for and one of them is Gani Fawehimi. His type is very rare cos he is Bold and fearless. He tried to tackle them through the Law and Courts they controlled via corruption. He was one never to give up. He fought to the very end. Yes this same man floated a party and despite his good resume, Nigerians didn't Vote him, they will prefare a corrupt person later.. Gatto to now, am on the Bus on my way to London. Catch you and remain positive

Ps: That's my Blue Shirt showing lol... People are tired sleeping and am on NL chatting grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed Meets Chibok Girls (Photos) by Wisebisho: 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
Organs:

Bros, here you go. All i did was google Jonathan meet with Chibok girls parents. It was all over the news that GEJ then President did not meet with Chibok girls parents until malaila, the indian teenage girl embarrassed him by asking him why, i guess you do not read the news. It was March 5, 2015. I wonder how people like you exist in real life. Arguments and jokes apart bros, educate yourself don't end up a failure in life if you cannot at the very least verify information before speaking. Its called "STUPIDITY of the highest order."

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/jonathan-meets-chibok-girls-parents/70589.html
You can kiss my black ass with your fake news. Seems like you are among those under the pay roll of APC And Bubu to tarnish the image of Jonathan.. You guys are a bucnh of failure and scam. Nigerians are becoming wise everyday, so, one day nemesis will caught u all.
Re: Amina Mohammed Meets Chibok Girls (Photos) by LoveMachine(m): 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
Aragon:

Wow! You don't know Gani Fawehimi? You must definitely be a Young Chap! Yet you write Matured. I think they should teach about that Man in schools
Gani Fawehimi was a Lawyer extraordinaire. Had his chambers etc.. But he takes on the government like Fela Kuti. He fought General Babangida to a stand still, Refused all their Bribes for him to stop Criticizing the government and was a Regular Visitor to the worst of Nigeria's Jail.. Far away in Gashua...Hot like a Furnace. They will Chain him like a Dog and taken to rot in such prison believing that will either Kill or Silence him forever. And whenever he was Released, he was back at it Criticizing General Babangida. He later died a Free man from Lungs Disease which his family believes he got as a Result of his frequent visit to that horrible Jail. General Babangida once said there are only 3 People he Respects or have a very high regard for and one of them is Gani Fawehimi. His type is very rare cos he is Bold and fearless. He tried to tackle them through the Law and Courts they controlled via corruption. He was one never to give up. He fought to the very end. Yes this same man floated a party and despite his good resume, Nigerians didn't Vote him, they will prefare a corrupt person later.. Gatto to now, am on the Bus on my way to London. Catch you and remain positive

Ps: That's my Blue Shirt showing lol... People are tired sleeping and am on NL chatting grin

Now I most certainly have to read about this man. Blessings in your travels fam. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed Meets Chibok Girls (Photos) by Organs(m): 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
Wisebisho:

You can kiss my black ass with your fake news. Seems like you are among those under the pay roll of APC And Bubu to tarnish the image of Jonathan.. You guys are a bucnh of failure and scam. Nigerians are becoming wise everyday, so, one day nemesis will caught u all.

So, News reported by "ALL" newspapers, media outlet, all major news network is fake news abi, i guess its news coming out of your anus that is real news. Ok, i know what the problem is, you are an example of the deplorable that Hillary Clinton mentioned, She equally said you are irredeemable. Most importantly, Allah refer to mofos like you as, they are blind, deaf and dumb and their heart is closed. But for the believers, we see with our eyes, we hear with our ears and most importantly, we understand in our hearts. I will not reply you again, because you are too "stupid" to accept the truth as the truth even when you see it staring you in the eyes. Illiteracy indeed is a major disease. Pls go play with your lord and saviour nnamdi kanu, ewu-nama.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: We Won’t Support Muhammadu Buhari – Ex-niger Delta Militants / Police Recruitment: IGP Appeals To Supreme Court, Seeks Stay Of Judgment Executi / DSS Withholds El-Zakzaky, Wife’s Passports, Stops Foreign Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.