Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

#10YearsChallenge: Orezi And Flavour Share Throwback Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #10YearsChallenge: Orezi And Flavour Share Throwback Photos (29997 Views)

Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) / “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment / Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#10YearsChallenge: Orezi And Flavour Share Throwback Photos by itspzpics(m): 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
Popular musicians orezi and flavour Shares their own throwback photos as they also join the latest trend.

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/10yearschallenge-orezi-and-flavour-shares-throwback-photo/

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Orezi And Flavour Share Throwback Photos by itspzpics(m): 2:28pm On Jan 16, 2019
See Peoples Reaction to Orezi and Flavor throwback photos here >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Orezi And Flavour Share Throwback Photos by Johninko(m): 2:31pm On Jan 16, 2019
see orezi lyk nairaland meme ☺ ☺

18 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Orezi And Flavour Share Throwback Photos by Evablizin(f): 2:31pm On Jan 16, 2019
They look alike.
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Orezi And Flavour Share Throwback Photos by Evablizin(f): 2:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
Johninko:
Exactly,it will be good for "wetin concern me" meme.

17 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Orezi And Flavour Share Throwback Photos by Johninko(m): 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
Evablizin:
lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Orezi And Flavour Share Throwback Photos by rentAcock(m): 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2019
The really good thing about all these challenges is that they are short lived. Just like the ice bucket challenge, this annoying fad will soon come to an end.
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Orezi And Flavour Share Throwback Photos by asdfjklhaha(f): 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
I don't have any sensible post to make embarassed

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Orezi And Flavour Share Throwback Photos by bettercreature(m): 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
It seems Flavour was using an iphone then
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Orezi And Flavour Share Throwback Photos by Alvin007: 3:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
bettercreature:
It seems Flavour was using an iphone then
That isn’t an iwatch.
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Orezi And Flavour Share Throwback Photos by chuddyforlife(m): 3:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ijele africa
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Orezi And Flavour Share Throwback Photos by YovvInteriors(m): 3:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
smiley smiley

Check my signature
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Orezi And Flavour Share Throwback Photos by bettercreature(m): 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
Alvin007:

That isn’t an iwatch.
He got that pic from icloud Not talking about the wristwatch just saying the pic is very clear
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Orezi And Flavour Share Throwback Photos by Alvin007: 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
bettercreature:
He got that pic from icloud
Oh...true...he prolly had the phone..maybe a 3g or 3GS...he might have also copied it to his previous phone through iTunes...from a laptop..and retrieved it from a present phone...Whichever one...na him sabi...I felt you thought that was an iwatch. My bad!
Modified; Oh...if you’re saying that because the picture is clear..bros...plenty shades of editing don dey o!

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Orezi And Flavour Share Throwback Photos by milaso: 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
hw many bottles of bear is in that big cup Orezi carry

for me i can see 1 crate of beer grin grin

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Orezi And Flavour Share Throwback Photos by Pekele007: 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
Alvin007:

Oh...true...he prolly had the phone..maybe a 3g or 3GS...he might have also copied it to his previous phone through iTunes...from a laptop..and retrieved it from a present phone...Whichever one...na him sabi...I felt you thought that was an iwatch. My bad!
Modified; Oh...if you’re saying that because the picture is clear..bros...plenty shades of editing don dey o!

What's this one even saying or Are you drunk?
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Orezi And Flavour Share Throwback Photos by chizzypresh(f): 4:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
Johninko:

No be lie

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Orezi And Flavour Share Throwback Photos by Alvin007: 4:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
Pekele007:

What's this one even saying or Are you drunk?
It takes a drunk man to identify another.

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Orezi And Flavour Share Throwback Photos by Hoodbilonia: 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
since my guy bought benz of 5m
i feel wasted
buhari why

im sure he is using aje

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Orezi And Flavour Share Throwback Photos by Rubbiish(m): 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
asdfjklhaha:
I don't have any sensible post to make embarassed
U can share your throwback picture if u have nothing to say....
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Orezi And Flavour Share Throwback Photos by lateezy(f): 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
good meme
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Orezi And Flavour Share Throwback Photos by Ayobami7(m): 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
好朋友阮德国加
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Orezi And Flavour Share Throwback Photos by SamgoldBaba: 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
Evablizin:

LIKE WETIN CONCERN ME?

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Orezi And Flavour Share Throwback Photos by asdfjklhaha(f): 9:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
Rubbiish:
U can share your throwback picture if u have nothing to say....
rat has eaten all of them embarassed

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Orezi And Flavour Share Throwback Photos by Rubbiish(m): 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2019
asdfjklhaha:
rat has eaten all of them embarassed
Lolz...u should be making money from comedy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dbanj Meets Steve Harvey And Plays Golf With Him (video) / Wizkid Charges At An Overzealous Fan During Beach Show In Lagos (Video) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.