Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test (28074 Views)

DPR Interview Invite / Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 / Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by samuelklch: 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ojemedad:
I have the past questions
please send the past question to my email:samuelkelechi@rocketmail.com. thanks
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by skedy1(m): 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
MzGucchi:
I just got the SMS invite, mine is on the 25the of this month, that is on Tuesday in pH.

Mine is 27th, same PH.

Do u have an idea of the venue?
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by skedy1(m): 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ojemedad:
Pls and pls, send for me.
mcanthonyilok@gmail.com

I wish u best of luck.
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by maci(m): 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ojemedad:
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by mieluv: 10:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
Also received a mail from them saying Jan 1st, 1970 and they have not replied the email I sent. is there anyone who is in Port Harcourt and applied as an environmentalist...please let me know your date. thank you
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by Capital01(m): 11:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ojemedad:

Please can you forward to mr.okoye.emeka@gmail.com. Thank you very much.
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by Capital01(m): 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
freemeicid:
DPR 2016 Aptitude Test Past Questions
Department of Petroleum Resources, Dpr, computer based aptitude test for 2017 recruitment exercise commences on Monday 24th July. As usual, invited applicants are looking for the Dpr past questions and answers as well as searching for the format of the examination.

We have decided to post samples of the past assessment test questions from previously conducted Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment exercise.

Note that the Dpr questions can come from physics, mechanical engineering, further maths, geology, economics, account, history, chemistry, general knowledge etc. Here is a sample of the Dpr aptitude test invitation email / sms for shortlisted candidates.

Click on the link bellow to get questions

PART 1
http://truevibes.com.ng/dpr-aptitude-test-questions-answers-2016/

PART 2
http://truevibes.com.ng/dpr-aptitude-test-questions-answers-2016-part-1/

Thank you for the insight
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by Capital01(m): 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
meetgaya:
Download d GMAT questions n answers wit dis link https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9aR1wksdMg3bGhOMndHajMwNzg/view?usp=drivesdk

Thank you so much.
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by laroja: 12:09am On Jul 22, 2017
I got a mail for aptitude test on Monday but I can't login into the portal. It keeps saying " the credentials is not registered". Does anyone have a clue as to what I should do?. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by dremye(m): 8:49am On Jul 22, 2017
Pls I need past question as well for DPR test...my email: dremye4real@gmail.com
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by mm7: 9:57am On Jul 22, 2017
laroja:
I got a mail for aptitude test on Monday but I can't login into the portal. It keeps saying " the credentials is not registered". Does anyone have a clue as to what I should do?. Thanks in anticipation.
Try to reset your password
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by MzGucchi(f): 1:14am On Jul 24, 2017
skedy1:

Mine is 27th, same PH.

[color=#000099][/color]
Mine is at Ace international center 1, Location road, Bye Tap bus stop, km 17 aba-pH expressway Inebe..
J don't even know d place as l will be coming from bonny island..please who can help with directions and past questions..
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by skedy1(m): 7:38am On Jul 24, 2017
MzGucchi:

[color=#000099][/color]
Mine is at Ace international center 1, Location road, Bye Tap bus stop, km 17 aba-pH expressway Inebe..
J don't even know d place as l will be coming from bonny island..please who can help with directions and past questions..

Yeah, same venue but don't know where it's located. Will find out though.
Can I slide into ur DM?
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by NickD(m): 8:07am On Jul 24, 2017
skedy1:

Yeah, same venue but don't know where it's located. Will find out though.
Can I slide into ur DM?
U have to take a bus going to oyigbo also pronounced obigbo at the Aba road express...tell the conductor you'll stop at Tap junction the signpost of the ACE center is just close to the junction or better yet tell me where u know in ph and I can direct u from there onwards
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by skedy1(m): 8:41am On Jul 24, 2017
NickD:

U have to take a bus going to oyigbo also pronounced obigbo at the Aba road express...tell the conductor you'll stop at Tap junction the signpost of the ACE center is just close to the junction or better yet tell me where u know in ph and I can direct u from there onwards

Tanx Nick!

U just made it easier.
I'll be coming from waterlines.
Oyigbo is towards oil mil right?
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by RuggedArab: 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hint: The test question is Maths & English. 45 Questions in 45 minutes.

Know your arithmetic, geometric progression, percentage calculation and all.

The English is filling up the sentence with the correct words and also find nearest in meaning.

Goodluck!
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by ukeme200(m): 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
RuggedArab:
Hint: The test question is Maths & English. 45 Questions in 45 minutes.

Know your arithmetic, geometric progression, percentage calculation and all.

The English is filling up the sentence with the correct words and also find nearest in meaning.

Goodluck!

Thanks, have u written yours?

1 Like

Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by RuggedArab: 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
ukeme200:

Thanks, have u written yours?

Someone that wrote this morning.
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by Teguski: 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
hello guys anyone without professional qualification that was called for the DPR attitude test.
just want to know if that's the reason my is still showing pending successful.

I need you reply house
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by Teguski: 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
hello house any one that applied for the DPR without any professional qualification that was called for the attitude test.

Just want to know if that's the reason mine is Still showing pending successful
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by FemmyPRAISE: 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
RuggedArab:

Someone that wrote this morning.

Thank you is the result out immediately?
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by hugochuks60(m): 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
Teguski:
hello house any one that applied for the DPR without any professional qualification that was called for the attitude test.

check ur higher institution, does it say"no institution found" ?

I av similar issues, although I av a professional qualification but mine is still saying pending successful submission.

1 Like

Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by herlecks(m): 12:08am On Jul 25, 2017
How was the exam, guys?! grin
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by MAXIEMOSES(m): 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
hugochuks60:

check ur higher institution, does it say"no institution found" ?

I av similar issues, although I av a professional qualification but mine is still saying pending successful submission.

I call the dpr office and was told if ur submission is still pending then all u have to do is be patient the test is in batches
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by MAXIEMOSES(m): 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
Teguski:

It's in batches
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by ishaq062(m): 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
MAXIEMOSES:

I call the dpr office and was told if ur submission is still pending then all u have to do is be patient the test is in batches

please assist with the contact details. I want know if I change venue. I choose Lagos but now I am in kano.

1 Like

Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by MAXIEMOSES(m): 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
ishaq062:

please assist with the contact details. I want know if I change venue. I choose Lagos but now I am in kano.

Pls if u ve the pass questions please send to me please

infomaxieandme@gmail.com

Or on whatsapp

Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by MAXIEMOSES(m): 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
MAXIEMOSES:

Pls if u ve the pass questions please send to me please

infomaxieandme@gmail.com

Or on whatsapp

Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by MAXIEMOSES(m): 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
maci:

Please can u send to me
asolukamcemeka@gmail.com
Thank you

Plus can send me

infomaxieandme@gmail.com
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by MAXIEMOSES(m): 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
skedy1:

Mine is 27th, same PH.

I am in ph if u send me the msg I will describe how can get there.... I am a port Harcourt first son

Email me

infomaxieandme@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by MAXIEMOSES(m): 2:48am On Jul 26, 2017
Ojemedad:

pls i need the past uestions

infomaxieandme@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Federal Government Job And IPPIS Issue / Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit / Is This Appointment Letter Genuine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.