Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test (28082 Views)

DPR Interview Invite / Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 / Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by Agvibrancy: 10:09am On Jul 28, 2017
Good day @ y'all. Having successfully written the aptitude test. What's the next thing we should be expecting?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by discovergeeks: 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
Here is a [url]percentagecalculator.club[/url] for your help.
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by kaypound(m): 8:58am On Aug 09, 2017
Inspire01:
I'm unable to login since i got d email, mine is human resource graduate training
I eventually wrote the test...
Hope you didn't give up and still tried.
May God help us
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by Inspire01: 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
kaypound:

I eventually wrote the test...
Hope you didn't give up and still tried.
May God help us
There was no change on my date, even after d message I sent them and they didn't reply my mail
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by kaypound(m): 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
Inspire01:
There was no change on my date, even after d message I sent them and they didn't reply my mail
They didn't reply my text either but I went too the venue so they checked their masters list for those approved for the test and found my name. It was an error from them as the guy said the program didn't complete our applications after we submitted that was why it gave us wrong dates....
All the best though.
It's well
Re: What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test by Inspire01: 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
kaypound:

They didn't reply my text either but I went too the venue so they checked their masters list for those approved for the test and found my name. It was an error from them as the guy said the program didn't complete our applications after we submitted that was why it gave us wrong dates....
All the best though.
It's well
Tanx bro i wish u all d best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Federal Government Job And IPPIS Issue / Fidson Pharmaceutical Recruit / Is This Appointment Letter Genuine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.