Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,202 members, 7,953,744 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:40 AM

I Didnt Say I Will Ban D Shooting Of Video Of Music/movie In Abroad-lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didnt Say I Will Ban D Shooting Of Video Of Music/movie In Abroad-lai Mohammed (619 Views)

I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent / I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom / Eyewitness Account Of Army Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didnt Say I Will Ban D Shooting Of Video Of Music/movie In Abroad-lai Mohammed by NnamdiChidi(m): 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
I didn’t say I’ll ban the production of Nigerian videos overseas- Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed recants

By Sewe Ishola,

The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed has clarified comments earlier attributed to him that, the Federal government intends to ban the production of  all Nigerian movies and videos overseas.

According to Punch, Mohammed said this at the Creative Industry Financing Conference held at Eko Hotels with the theme ‘Financing the Film, Television and Music Industries.’

He said this as a reaction to the criticisms trailing the reported statement. He claimed he never said all music and films would or must be produced in Nigeria.

He said:

At COSON, I said that I would work to amend the National Broadcasting Commission’s code to ensure that if a product is designated a Nigerian product, it must be produced in Nigeria. I didn’t say that, henceforth, all music and films would or must be produced in Nigeria.

All I said was that if a programme is designated as a Nigerian content programme, we will amend the code to ensure that it is produced in Nigeria. I didn’t say I’ll ban the production of Nigerian movies and videos overseas.

Re: I Didnt Say I Will Ban D Shooting Of Video Of Music/movie In Abroad-lai Mohammed by LugarT: 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
Who asked?
Re: I Didnt Say I Will Ban D Shooting Of Video Of Music/movie In Abroad-lai Mohammed by joe4real12: 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
Who cares
Re: I Didnt Say I Will Ban D Shooting Of Video Of Music/movie In Abroad-lai Mohammed by otil1: 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lai, with due respect, what's the difference between what you said before and what your saying now?
Re: I Didnt Say I Will Ban D Shooting Of Video Of Music/movie In Abroad-lai Mohammed by OBAGADAFFI: 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
How many times will you clarify grin
Re: I Didnt Say I Will Ban D Shooting Of Video Of Music/movie In Abroad-lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hehehe, this man must be enjoying his own stupidity. grin

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Say I Will Ban D Shooting Of Video Of Music/movie In Abroad-lai Mohammed by NnamdiChidi(m): 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
SirJeffry:
Hehehe, this man must be enjoying his own stupidity. grin
What!!!
Re: I Didnt Say I Will Ban D Shooting Of Video Of Music/movie In Abroad-lai Mohammed by Zenithpeak(m): 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
This guy has lied to the point that himself is confused about what comes out of his lying mouth.
Re: I Didnt Say I Will Ban D Shooting Of Video Of Music/movie In Abroad-lai Mohammed by morbeta(m): 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lai Mohammed is a Gluteus maximus ( Anus hole)

(1) (Reply)

Are Ipobians Touts? / Middle Belt Youths Issue Quit Notice To Herdsmen / Forgive Obasanjo And Move On, Bode George Tells Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.