Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Linkin Park's Lead Singer Commits Suicide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linkin Park's Lead Singer Commits Suicide (1080 Views)

Late Linkin Park Lead Singer Chester Bennington's Widow Announces Her Engagement / Professor Linkin: Tekno Paid Danfo Drivers N2m For “Jogodo” But Ignored Me / Johnny Creed, Singer Commits Suicide In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linkin Park's Lead Singer Commits Suicide by redfly(m): 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
Chester Bennington: Linkin Park vocalist 'took his own life'

Bennington is said to have been abused as a child
Linkin Park lead singer Chester Bennington has died aged 41, LA County Coroner says.
The coroner said Bennington apparently hanged himself. His body was found at a private home in the county at 09:00 local time (17:00 GMT) on Thursday.
Bennington was said to be close to Soundgarden vocalist Chris Cornell, who took his own life in May.
Formed in 1996, Linkin Park has sold more than 70 million albums worldwide and has two Grammy Awards.
The band had a string of hits including Faint, In The End and Crawling, and collaborated with the rapper Jay-Z.
Its album Meteora topped the Billboard 200 chart in 2003 and is regarded as one of the biggest indie rock records of all time.
Bennington leaves a wife, and six children from two marriages.
He is said to have struggled for years with alcohol and drug abuse, and has talked in the past about suicide as a result of being a victim of abuse as a child.

Source: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40676530

Re: Linkin Park's Lead Singer Commits Suicide by goldtube(m): 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
.??
Re: Linkin Park's Lead Singer Commits Suicide by sleeknick: 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
From frying pan to fire angry
Re: Linkin Park's Lead Singer Commits Suicide by Merryglad(f): 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
If the devil can make you depressed, he has taken a hold of your mind......things may not go as planned but i make sure i fight depression. Rip to the dead
Re: Linkin Park's Lead Singer Commits Suicide by Rayd502(m): 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
I loved his voice...He killed this song
Leave out all rest:

When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I ve done
Help me leave behind some
Reasons to be missed
And don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest

...So many reasons to miss you.Rest in peace.
Re: Linkin Park's Lead Singer Commits Suicide by drxeus(m): 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
depression is the new HIV
yet people are busy treating people with physical sickness and ignoring the ones that needs emotional care and support.
But truth be told,suicide shouldnt be an option no matter the case.
Its like going from frypan to fire
may his soul REST IN PEACE
Re: Linkin Park's Lead Singer Commits Suicide by redfly(m): 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
So sad
Re: Linkin Park's Lead Singer Commits Suicide by paultogo: 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
redfly:
So sad
RIP BRO
Re: Linkin Park's Lead Singer Commits Suicide by Amberon11: 4:31am On Jul 21, 2017
Depression isn't a joke.
Re: Linkin Park's Lead Singer Commits Suicide by Woodpecker(m): 8:37am On Jul 22, 2017
His songs reflected what he was going through
Re: Linkin Park's Lead Singer Commits Suicide by atilla(m): 11:24am On Jul 22, 2017
Aaa and this is sad.
May his would rest in peace

(1) (Reply)

Just Like Davido And Wizkid, Runtown's Babymama Pose With Future / Video: Nawa Oh JSS2 Students Tweaking For There Teacher / E-money Acknowledged Nairaland Airforce1 Instead Of Emekablue With #50000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.