Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Diezani’s Loot: Court Reveals The Third Man In The $1.7b Swindle Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani’s Loot: Court Reveals The Third Man In The $1.7b Swindle Of Nigeria (635 Views)

Federal High Court Reveals Deadline For Political Cases / EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered / What Diezani's Loot Can Fund In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diezani’s Loot: Court Reveals The Third Man In The $1.7b Swindle Of Nigeria by oikirodah(m): 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
Court documents filed in Houston by the US Justice Department in the assets forfeiture proceedings filed against Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke and Messrs.Kola Aluko and Jide Omokore have revealed the third man in the $1.7billion swindle of Nigeria.

He is Igho Sanomi, one of Nigeria’s young billionaires, who owns the Taleveras Oil Group.

https://www.ireporteronline.com/diezanis-loot-court-reveals-the-third-man-in-the-1-7b-swindle-of-nigeria/

Re: Diezani’s Loot: Court Reveals The Third Man In The $1.7b Swindle Of Nigeria by Yeligray(m): 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
Una just d reveal, reveal when una go carry them go court make them pay for their crimes i just tire even evans since them catch am en never go court till today i never hear evans story again,. I just weak.
Re: Diezani’s Loot: Court Reveals The Third Man In The $1.7b Swindle Of Nigeria by Rossikki: 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
See all the small boys she was fuc.king and dashing money while supposedly being married.

Worthless, shameless woman.

1 Like

Re: Diezani’s Loot: Court Reveals The Third Man In The $1.7b Swindle Of Nigeria by Justuceleague2: 1:59am On Jul 21, 2017
Rossikki:
See all the small boys she was fuc.king and dashing money while supposedly being married.

Worthless, shameless woman.

Is that not their official business? Italo Olosho, Europe toto, this one is just slightly different

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Fights Bail Conditions: 'I Want To Attend Rallies, Grant Interviews' / President Muhammadu Buhari To Return Next Week - Government Sources / BREAKING: Senate Agrees To 35-years As Minimum Age For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.