Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date (38462 Views)

What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? / Childhood Memories That Keeps You Smiling.... / 10 Childhood Memories That Was So Much Of A Big Deal Then… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date by Angy55(f): 7:06am On Jul 21, 2017
thickminaj:
I remember the day I got my first phone... After buying it... I boarded a bus... After some minutes I felt lyk touching my new phone.. Lo nd behold it wasn't there... It was like a dream.. Tears hv filled my eyes... I came down from the bus... Trekked to where I got the phone... With no chance of getting my phone I went home sad... I refused to talk to anybody after playing sad songs.. Nd crying my eyes out grin.. I started undressing... I felt Sumtin at my bck pocket... It was d yeye phone... angry.. Anytime I remember ...
your case is different. lolzz.
Re: Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date by Henrybright(m): 7:07am On Jul 21, 2017
This happened when I was in secondary school, I & my younger brother was sleeping in our house when I suddenly wokeup and the room was a bit dark, my dad went to work so when I woke up I saw something on the bed like moving(imagined it moving).immediately I started shouting snake and ran out with my brother, more than 20 persons came to kill the snake only to realise it was a black nylon bag cheesy grin.

I laugh each time I remember this event.

The second one was in secondary school with 2 friends. We bought groundnuts as we were on our way to school, one of my friend was telling the second guy he has been eating without a single seed of groundnuts dropping to d floor and he said the boy was a stingy person. So on hearing this I stylishly poured some seed of groundnut on the floor without them knowing so he won't say I'm stingy cheesy grin..

Small pikin.. All this makes me laugh when I remember it

6 Likes

Re: Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date by samwise180(m): 7:08am On Jul 21, 2017
i laughed whenever i remember those time that my teachers beat me for coming late to school .
Re: Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date by Kingjames11(m): 7:09am On Jul 21, 2017
MrDickman:
Mine was when I was In secondary school. Boarding house.

Me and my partner victor will sneak to the back of girls hostel and to their dump yard looking for used sanitary pads grin

Then we be like na Bolu go get this one , #No bolu never fit start to dey menstruate na Laide Go get am # Laide sef still be small girl na precious e go be.. grin

Until one day we were caught . The rest was history. Never seen old victor since then. So many years down the line now. I miss that dude die

2. Still in secondary school I asked a girl in class if she was a virgin. The idiot headed straight like a raging bull into the staff room to report. I was severely dealt to the extent my niggas had to use balm to massage my ass for me in the hostel later that night. No exagerration, I received more than 500 strokes of cane from diffrent teachers that day.

3. Thirdly I was about 23 yrs of age that year. I defaecated on my body. I was suffering from dirrheoa. NYSC camp Adamawa. There was no money so I had to depend on camp food to survive. I later regretted it. It happened during parade. As I ran straight towards the dorm the soldiers were confused as to what was chasing me and ran after me. When they saw my condition they pitied me and even help me get water

Re: Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date by dpete1: 7:11am On Jul 21, 2017
Khodorkovsky:
The most funny memory I ever had was the day I started watching crazy clown comedy , I laughed so hard that night , tears was coming out from my eyes ,from around 9pm to 1am , I was just laughing , that manner you don't want people to here your voice which forces tears and sweat together . I can't forget that day ever.
During a youth program , there were three halls being used , the main hall was the main place where youth sat and the second one while the third one was for hostel or sleeping place sha for boys , me and my friends were resting on the bed at the third hall when out of no where we started hearing noise of full stops , na so we stand up look toward pulpit side , we saw crowd like up to 4000 rushing towards our direction , we did not even bother to know what happened , we joined in the race too , I think I was faster than usain bolt that day, at last at last , after running for about 15 hours , calm was restored and we got to know the cause was just a lizard that came towards where the girls were sitting down.
Re: Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date by Emmyemmy1: 7:11am On Jul 21, 2017
when I was 10, I sleep any were the thing meet me, so on this faithful day, I slept off on our cushion chair and at around 1: 00 am my aunt came to wake me up to go and urinate in the toilet, so I can get to the bed, immediately I stood up I remembered toilet as it echoed in me...and I faced the cushion that was the perfect toilet , there I went pissssss..... pisssssss...pissss.......the slap I got that day is still ringing in my right ear after 22years..

10 Likes

Re: Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date by youngbravian(m): 7:11am On Jul 21, 2017
ExpensiveG:

Guy why you come dey add petrol on top fire wey don quench cry

Dat thing still dey make me cry oooo if I remember em, na devil send dat gal.....

cheesy

na devil tok say mk u throw ur fon also?
Re: Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date by waynejesus: 7:14am On Jul 21, 2017
Narldon:
grin grin

Memory
Re: Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date by delana(m): 7:15am On Jul 21, 2017
Growing up back then , my father bought these pack of lemonades , tasted nice and I didn't realise when I drank all the two packs about 24 , I decided to fill it up with water as a cover up , I can remember the look on my father's face as he tasted it , the beating I received that day no be for here.

3 Likes

Re: Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date by simols(m): 7:16am On Jul 21, 2017
When traffic robber want to rub me with gun in oshodi and when i gave them 200naira they left, when i was with my phone and so many things, anytime i remember i laugh.
Re: Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date by ExpensiveG: 7:18am On Jul 21, 2017
HausaOverlord:
LIEnel Richie.

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date by ExpensiveG: 7:18am On Jul 21, 2017
chuksoyo21:
Bros, U can lie for Africa, oh...
grin
Re: Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date by krushdripper(m): 7:28am On Jul 21, 2017
grin Mine was when i was in primary school, we had just finished exams so we don't put books in our bags when coming to school, we carry virtually empty bags and play all day, so i played so seriously that day till after closing time, when i finally decided to go home, i couldn't find my school bag, i went round all the classes in school crying but i didn't see the bag, it was getting late so i decided to go home and bear the consequences. When i got home, i was like `mummy i didn't see my skubag again' and she was like `what is at your back?..' Lo and behold, i was carrying my empty bag all along.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date by emmateejay(m): 7:30am On Jul 21, 2017
Mine doesn't just make me laugh but make me learn.

It was back then when I was in skul, there was this girl I loved so much that I was ready to sacrifice my life for her, she had a financial challenge then and couldn't pay her skul fees... I opted to use my own fee to pay for hers just to impress her and prove I was man enough, I even went ahead as using my money for upkeep to pay her rent as if I was under a spell in which I later borrowed to pay my own fee cus mum and dad musn't hear about it.

further to that every time I try to touch the bitch she pretended as if she was a Virgin, always telling me it is mine for ever and as stupid as I was i believed every damn word she said not knowing there was this dude screwing the hell out of the hoe.

Fast forward to graduation, the bitch brought her expired goods to me and starting shedding those crocodile tears that once make me weak in her arms, only God knows that if I was with a gun that day I would av committed murder, I seized her phone and gave her back her sim and warned her never to cross my part again.. it was sad cus I was still in love with her.

To cut the epistle short, I went to such, pay my tithe and pray to God for wisdom so that I don't make such a blunder again .... when I remember then all i do is to sit and laugh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date by Onnasucs1(m): 7:34am On Jul 21, 2017
Khodorkovsky:
The most funny memory I ever had was the day I started watching crazy clown comedy , I laughed so hard that night , tears was coming out from my eyes ,from around 9pm to 1am , I was just laughing , that manner you don't want people to here your voice which forces tears and sweat together . I can't forget that day ever.
During a youth program , there were three halls being used , the main hall was the main place where youth sat and the second one while the third one was for hostel or sleeping place sha for boys , me and my friends were resting on the bed at the third hall when out of no where we started hearing noise of full stops , na so we stand up look toward pulpit side , we saw crowd like up to 4000 rushing towards our direction , we did not even bother to know what happened , we joined in the race too , I think I was faster than usain bolt that day, at last at last , after running for about 15 hours , calm was restored and we got to know the cause was just a lizard that came towards where the girls were sitting down.

Youth programme
Hostel
Where girls were sitting down
5000? lipsrsealed

Youth success camp(YES) or Success Academy for youth(SAY)?
Re: Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date by krushdripper(m): 7:37am On Jul 21, 2017
[quote author=emmateejay post=58674432]Mine doesn't just make me laugh but make me learn.

It was back then when I was in skul, there was this girl I loved so much that I was ready to sacrifice my life for her, she had a financial challenge then and couldn't pay her skul fees... I opted to use my own fee to pay for hers just to impress her and prove I was man enough, I even went ahead as using my money for upkeep to pay her rent as if I was under a spell in which I later borrowed to pay my own fee cus mum and dad musn't hear about it.

further to that every time I try to touch the bitch she pretended as if she was a Virgin, always telling me it is mine for ever and as stupid as I was i believed every damn word she said not knowing there was this dude screwing the hell out of the hoe.

Fast forward to graduation, the bitch brought her expired goods to me and starting shedding those crocodile tears that once make me weak in her arms, only God knows that if I was with a gun [quote] LiEnel messi

1 Like

Re: Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date by SolexxBarry(m): 7:41am On Jul 21, 2017
It was when I was in jss 3 I had this huge crush on a girl then who was in jss 2,although I knew she loved me too it took me 2 months to be bold enough to tell her,I still remember wen I was talking to her in a class during break period,she was smiling as I spoke to her,then all of a sudden she became harsh and I was wondering why,i never knew my principal had walked in behind me and was listening to my every conversation,omo the kind cane I chop that day I can never forget in a jiffy kai, anytime I remember this I'm so cracked up now grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date by sheylarhh(m): 7:47am On Jul 21, 2017
holatimmy:
I remember when I was in JSS2..
There was this short boy looking like small stout bottle,he was harassing my seatmate,so she came to report him to me.Fortunately for him,he met us when we were coming back from the toilet and unfortunately for me I had already tongue lashed him in class.

He just called me "Esss...come here,so you think you have mouth abi"..next thing I felt was a thunderous slap on my cheek and a blow to top it up.My Seatmate ran off immediately.

Looking back at that day...I laugh at how my seatmate thought I could actually defend her.
Smiles*...I like you...can we b friends?

1 Like

Re: Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date by Jadmchris(m): 7:55am On Jul 21, 2017
samwise99:
Happened to a friend..some years back......HE went to night vigil. When they started praying, everybody came to the altar infront of the Church ..the prayer got so serious that he knelt down also at the front of the church..that Time everybody was there praying ...he knelt down with his head touching the floor . he slept off..The next Time he saw himself, everybody have retired to there seats and he was left behind infront of the altar sleeping (knelling down with his head touching the floor)....
Lol.. I can't even stand d shame

1 Like

Re: Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:59am On Jul 21, 2017
Khodorkovsky:
When a certain senator said police came to his house and stole national budget , they wanna do their own padding too? grin grin
u don dey find free fuccckk again.. Later nairaland.com.. See pre wedding photos she was my student now we are bleeping get married grin
Re: Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date by adez33(m): 8:04am On Jul 21, 2017
hakeem4:
Like 2 years ago, I went to computer village to buy a phone. I had already asked one of my friend who sells uk used phone and he told me the uk used was around 14k then. But when I got to computer village and I saw the same phone on the floor, then I asked the seller he said 7k last. In my mind I was like I'm going to scam him, I priced up to 4K then he replied me with " oga why you dey do like this don't you know the price outside ?". Then we agreed 6k, as I wanted to give him the money he said police were around and they might harass me because I won't have a receipt for the phone I bought. So we started going away from the area then we got to where was it was safe then we transacted our business. As soon as I boarded the bus back home I remember I didn't buy ear phones for me to listen to music with my phone. I forget about it sha. 5 mins into the journey I noticed something was smelling like fufu. I just shouted in yoruba " who's smelling like fufu na" people started laughing. Let me just bring out my phone to check time as I pressed the red button I saw fufu ... I was just sweating even as the breeze was blowing

But when I remember about the story today it makes me laugh
grin
hakeem4:
Like 2 years ago, I went to computer village to buy a phone. I had already asked one of my friend who sells uk used phone and he told me the uk used was around 14k then. But when I got to computer village and I saw the same phone on the floor, then I asked the seller he said 7k last. In my mind I was like I'm going to scam him, I priced up to 4K then he replied me with " oga why you dey do like this don't you know the price outside ?". Then we agreed 6k, as I wanted to give him the money he said police were around and they might harass me because I won't have a receipt for the phone I bought. So we started going away from the area then we got to where was it was safe then we transacted our business. As soon as I boarded the bus back home I remember I didn't buy ear phones for me to listen to music with my phone. I forget about it sha. 5 mins into the journey I noticed something was smelling like fufu. I just shouted in yoruba " who's smelling like fufu na" people started laughing. Let me just bring out my phone to check time as I pressed the red button I saw fufu ... I was just sweating even as the breeze was blowing

But when I remember about the story today it makes me laugh

1 Like

Re: Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date by adegeye38(m): 8:06am On Jul 21, 2017
xreal:
In secondary school.

One Monday morning during holiday.
I dey my house 'jeje'.
My friend from same school and class came to me, he convinced me go and visit another female class mate whom I had a crush on.

We drove there. Getting there we parked in front of her house and walked in the gate like a regular visitor.
We climbed upstairs. Knocked on the door.
Her mum responded ''who is that" I replied... " me. I want to see ....."
She took her time and when she came to the door, even b4 opening... she screamed *thief! thief!*

Till now I don't know how my friend and I ran down the stairs and scaled the fence.

Landing at the other side of the fence..neighbours were waiting with sticks and cutlasses... They chased my friend and I running different ways.

After running a long distance... I looked back and saw two young men chasing me with sticks and some iron rods.
One of the shouted "guy; abeg wait. Abeg"
I then waited. They made me fall on the floor and pretended to be beating me. When I noticed that. I also pretended to cry in pains. They later told me to stand up and run away. Which I did.

Getting home...I met my friend waiting eagerly for me.
He said those boys did same to him and one of them took him home on bike.

Later that evening. We summoned courage and went back for the car before my parents returned.

It was then we me all those guys who chased us in the morning.

They called us and apologized. They said they had to do so just to please the woman. And that we were not the first set of boys she will do that to.

When we resumed at school this lady was ashamed of her mother's act and apologized to me and my friend... We con dey form vexing.
I didn't talk to her till we graduated from secondary school.

Coincidentally, this lady and I gained admission into the same uni; same department; and same year.
We were class mates again.
By then maturity don come....and u know the rest.
what is the rest?
Re: Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date by Khodorkovsky(m): 8:11am On Jul 21, 2017
smsventures:
OK lemme share mine!!

One day in church I was sleeping jejely and soundly (at the back)

All of a sudden I heard a loud noise and woke up to see people running I sat up and zoomed off like usain bolt passing even those that ran away before me only for us to come back after few minutes and they told us a snake chased a lizard into the church..

Whenever I remember this I always lmao grin grin grin

#Gladiator

Guy , which church , could be the same stuff , our story look similar.
Re: Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date by lovat(m): 8:25am On Jul 21, 2017
Let me share mine.

I remember around 2010 i traveled to see my friend and i was like, this place is so cool without gals. I will attend the Christ Embassy on Sunday to get pretty gals to keep us company while my annual leave last.

Early sunday morning, i donned my Tuxedo to look cool and Fresh so that i can get the best girls in church. I was oppourtuned to sit in the front seat facing Pastor. My eyes now descended on thus beautiful usher which I've penciled for after service talk. I was feeling funky all through the service because i know how to play that cool dope gentleman.

My Ordeal started when that usher was smiling, she had to change from her position and the next one that came was smiling. I was just thinking in my head "Dis ones don fall for my charm" I was planning what i will tell them differently when a male usher walked up to me and told me can i excuse him let's talk outside. I just felt maybe he has read my mind and i fallowed him outside.

The Usher didn't know how he will tell me but he just said "Bros, your trouser don tear under" I immediately put my hand under and i could touch my boxers without any covering. Chai, Eze don kill me. My friend wore my trouser a day before and because he is way fatter than me the thing tore under and he couldn't tell me when i got home because i was sleeping then and he couldn't tell me in the morning because he was asleep when i left for church.

I just shyly told the usher Thanks and i ran from church without even taking my Bible along. Got home told my friend that he has ended my leave that I'm leaving back for Lagos. The shame of mmeeting any of those girls couldn't allow me to wait any minute because the next minute i was in Onitsha park boarding a bus coming back to Lagos.

Wiseandtrue where u dey

7 Likes

Re: Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date by Khodorkovsky(m): 8:26am On Jul 21, 2017
Onnasucs1:

Youth programme
Hostel
5000? lipsrsealed

Success academy for youths.
Re: Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 8:27am On Jul 21, 2017
majorbravo:
Mine was when I was still a freshman, there was this guy who was getting roasted in a "yabbing" contest. Dude literarily cried and left, told us he will be back. He came back the next day with one skinny dude in baggy clothes and told us, with gleeful eyes, that this dude would skin us alive with his yabs.

Now Keycan(not his real name) was our serial 'yabbist' and has been itching for a worthy competitor for sometime. Immediately he saw the skinny dude, he didnt even wait for an introduction and lauched his attack with the most hilarious yab I ever heard: "Who be this guy? See as you be like skeleton wey person just throw skin on top like bedspread". That was it, show was over!

Update: I have had a laugh remembering good ol days, found this thread as well: https://www.nairaland.com/1556745/yab-yab-yab-childhood-yabbing. It cracks me up everytime
keycan no be from this world o. wetin the guy con yan
Re: Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date by smsventures: 8:34am On Jul 21, 2017
Khodorkovsky:

Guy , which church , could be the same stuff , our story look similar.
a catholic church that was still under construction in owerri
Re: Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date by glossy6(f): 8:50am On Jul 21, 2017
I don laugh tire. Tears streaming down my eyes like a river cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date by Khodorkovsky(m): 8:56am On Jul 21, 2017
Onnasucs1:

Youth programme
Hostel
5000? lipsrsealed

SAY
Re: Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date by Onnasucs1(m): 8:59am On Jul 21, 2017
Khodorkovsky:

Success academy for youths.
cool
Re: Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date by Cannonleo(m): 9:16am On Jul 21, 2017
Emmyemmy1:
when I was 10, I sleep any were the thing meet me, so on this faithful day, I slept off on our cushion chair and at around 1: 00 am my aunt came to wake me up to go and urinate in the toilet, so I can get to the bed, immediately I stood up I remembered toilet as it echoed in me...and I faced the cushion that was the perfect toilet , there I went pissssss..... pisssssss...pissss.......the slap I got that day is still ringing in my right ear after 22years..
grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date by bolinjkezzy(m): 9:26am On Jul 21, 2017
Emmyemmy1:
I also had something similar to yours....but mine was in the kitchen sink......I laugh out every time I remembered it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Topics Guys/men Would Always Discuss When Together / Today Is World Left Handers Day. See Famous Left Handers / Mad Man Buys And Reads Newspaper Daily In Uyo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.