Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Fresh Suit Asks Court To Compel FEC To Declare Buhari Unfit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Suit Asks Court To Compel FEC To Declare Buhari Unfit (616 Views)

Ramadan: Buhari Suspends FEC To Break Fast / INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes / Compel Osinbajo-led FEC To Declare Buhari Unfit, Court Told (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Suit Asks Court To Compel FEC To Declare Buhari Unfit by peteregwu(m): 12:33am On Jul 21, 2017
Another suit has been filed before the Federal High Court in Abuja asking for an order compelling the Federal Executive Council to declare ailing President Muhammadu Buhari unfit to continue to hold office and another mandating the National Assembly to constitute a medical panel to verify his fitness.
The suit marked FHC / ABJ / CS/ 671 / 2017, was filed on Thursday by the incorporated trustees of a civil society group , Kingdom Human Rights Foundation International .

Joined as respondents to the suit are the Acting President Yemi Osinbajo, the Executive Council of the Federation ( otherwise known as the Federal Executive Council ) , the Attorney- General of the Federation and Minister of Justice , Mr . Abubakar Malami ( SAN ) , and the National Assembly.

Barely three weeks ago , a Nigerian based in the United States of America , Mr . Toyin Dawodu, filed a suit , marked FHC / ABJ / CS/ 508 / 2017, on June 28 , asking the court to compel Saraki to constitute a medical panel on Buhari ’s health status .

From punchng.com
Re: Fresh Suit Asks Court To Compel FEC To Declare Buhari Unfit by georgeben205(m): 12:36am On Jul 21, 2017
make i lay down here 1st
Re: Fresh Suit Asks Court To Compel FEC To Declare Buhari Unfit by OnowuOra(m): 12:38am On Jul 21, 2017
Them get mind....

Oga @ the top ���� you don't even have anything to say
Re: Fresh Suit Asks Court To Compel FEC To Declare Buhari Unfit by subtlemee(f): 1:01am On Jul 21, 2017
The acting president knew he was unfit after the 5mins London visit last week,he should just let the cat out of the bag and stop looking for ways to cut corners so this feet dragging will stop
Re: Fresh Suit Asks Court To Compel FEC To Declare Buhari Unfit by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 21, 2017
Get well soon my darling president . May all the wailers and haters be put to shame!
Re: Fresh Suit Asks Court To Compel FEC To Declare Buhari Unfit by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 21, 2017
In timayas voice my head too big I concur.. Buhari no fit I concur
Re: Fresh Suit Asks Court To Compel FEC To Declare Buhari Unfit by Holorunloseyi(m): 7:51am On Jul 21, 2017
This will be hw nigeria will be rule.PMB will be spending money on medical,Natioanal Assembly will be discussing matter affecting each them(Magu,whilstleblower,EFCC),Acting President not performing cause of cabals,AYF talks treason and be free.......
God bless Seyi Oyebanji

(1) (Reply)

I Pray For Biafran Agitation To Collapse In 2019 – Methodist Bishop,samuel Uche / PHOTOS: Ambode To Build 3000MW Power Plant / Nnamdi Kanu Receiving A 200 Yrs Old Mantle Of Leadership For Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.