Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo (16672 Views)

The Moment Dieziani Heard About Magu's Sack / Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed / Former President Goodluck Jonathan Has A 2nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by oikirodah(m): 5:20am On Jul 21, 2017
Popular lawyer and Senior Advocate of Nigeria-designate, Festus Keyamo, has said former President Goodluck Jonathan has knowledge about some of the monies ex-Petroleum Minister, Dieziani Alison-Madueke allegedly stole from the country.

In a series of tweets on Thursday, Keyamo called for the “dismantling of the warped system at the NNPC”, if such looting must be checked.

“The big unanswered question: is it possible one Minister allegedly stole so much without the knowledge, connivance & approval of the C-in-C?

“Without first dismantling the warped system at the NNPC, what we accuse Diezani of will continue unchecked. It would just be turn-by-turn

“This is not about PDP or APC. It is about a strange system that cannot know so much has been stolen until a foreign entity reveals it to us,” he wrote.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/07/20/dieziani-loot-jonathan-questions-answer%E2%80%8E-festus-keyamo/amp/

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 21, 2017
Grand master of thieves. The main kingpin.
Mr Stealing is not corruption.
Now,,.. Look at where we are!

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 21, 2017
modelmike7:

Where is the Lion King, your saviour

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by sarrki(m): 5:33am On Jul 21, 2017
Keyamo is right though

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 21, 2017
EastGold:

Where is the Lion King, your saviour
He will be back sooner than you expected and y'all be put to shame.
See him mouth!

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by nextprince: 5:45am On Jul 21, 2017
Not just questions, a lot of questions. Infact, he needs to explain.
PhD ko, shipo old nyansh ni.

31 Likes

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Tolexander: 5:53am On Jul 21, 2017
The "Dullardeen" is always on hangover mode when it is 7pm. Explaining how these were happening under his nose will be somehow difficult for him!

29 Likes

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Kondomatic(m): 6:04am On Jul 21, 2017
modelmike7:
Abacha never stole - Buhari

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 21, 2017
Kondomatic:

Abacha never stole ?
.... Are you trying to justify stealing or what's your point exactly?!
This is the mindset of an average Nigerian youth, just imagine rubbish question leaving the main matter on ground! So if one should steal it justify the other being corrupt?
God save our nation with this kinda mentality her youths have got!!

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Kondomatic(m): 6:15am On Jul 21, 2017
modelmike7:
This is the mindset of an average Nigerian youth, just imagine rubbish question leaving the main matter on ground! So if one should steal it justify the other being corrupt?
You can have a seat on my middle finger when you're done ranting.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 21, 2017
Kondomatic:
You can have a seat on my middle finger when you're done ranting.
Truth is truly bitter!

47 Likes

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 21, 2017
GEJ is not answerable to any stupid questions.

God bless GEJ.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Kondomatic(m): 6:34am On Jul 21, 2017
modelmike7:

Truth is truly bitter!
What truth??

It's high time you people started using your sense.
A man will go to twitter or wherever he deems fit to post what will not benefit you in anyway and you lots will start ranting.

Two years after the emotionally immature people in Nigeria were made to believe that Jonathan stole their future, the man is still walking free. No arrest, no nothing yet you can't use your senses.

Every now and then, these thieves will come online and tell you how Jonathan is the reason you're broke and you will spend man hours ranting while they go back to steal even more.

Now that everyone is worried about Buhari's absence and health, the thieves are back with Deziani story to divert your attention from more pressing issues which is Buhari.

Use your sense oga before the giver gets angry and recall it.

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by ipobarecriminals: 6:36am On Jul 21, 2017
The shoeless thief want us to. vote for PDP so that they can finally pauperize the people/ sell Nig on olx .May we not see evil

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Wantedmiller: 6:43am On Jul 21, 2017
If you check very well that woman acquired more loot than goodluck. he is even dull in acquiring loot....... nawaooooooo

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 21, 2017
little wonder most of these ill begotten wealth people always die a mysterious death....

how can you be this wicked madam Alison

8 Likes

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by alcmene: 6:51am On Jul 21, 2017
modelmike7:

Sharap...... Buhari defended an indicted Babachir Lawal

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 21, 2017
alcmene:

Sharap...... Buhari defended an indicted Babachir Lawal
.....what's sharap? As in sharp TV?

(you met me in a good mood dis cold morning, ask Mynd about me, when it comes to politics!!)

8 Likes

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 21, 2017
Wantedmiller:
If you check very well that woman acquired more loot than goodluck. he is even dull in acquiring loot....... nawaooooooo
..obviously she did.... The dullard will never say peeeeen when it concerns Madam Froggy!

6 Likes

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by alcmene: 7:05am On Jul 21, 2017
modelmike7:
.....what's sharap? As in sharp TV?
(you meet me in a good mood dis cold morning, ask Mynd44 about me!!)

You met the wrong guy.... ask around. I am not a gentleman

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by alcmene: 7:08am On Jul 21, 2017
modelmike7:
..obviously she did.... The dullard will never say peeeeen when it concerns Madam Froggy!

And what has the decaying vegetable done about his indicted cabinet members?

12 Likes

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by agbangam: 7:08am On Jul 21, 2017
My bloda Festus, children of hate, ndi Jewish pple will come n be calling u Afonja oo grin

11 Likes

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by policy12: 7:08am On Jul 21, 2017
..and the ansa is stealing is not corruption.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Splashme: 7:09am On Jul 21, 2017
Foolish APC people

Because of their woeful performance so far and the PDP's victory at the Supreme Court, they are jittery and now hyping 'corruption allegations'

Yes, Kola Aluko and his group may have given Deizani bribe (how many Nigerians really reject bribe) but they were contractors to NNPC. They got paid for jobs executed for NNPC.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:09am On Jul 21, 2017
What if Deziani is a northerner and Buhari was a southerner.... How would things be like .. What could have been the his fate as an absentee president..

2 Likes

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 21, 2017
alcmene:

You met the wrong guy.... ask around. I am not a gentleman
ok Mr Acne.... I've stopped doing e-fighting, 12 years after i stopped physical fighting!
I'm a gentleman sir. I don't wanna get dirty.
You win sir!! You can now relax your muscle, i was only joking o!
Up champion!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by alcmene: 7:11am On Jul 21, 2017
modelmike7:
... He will be back sooner than you expected and y'all be put to shame. See him mouth!

Yeah.... the lanky bastard will soon be back in a body bag.

5 Likes

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 21, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
The shoeless thief want us to. vote for PDP so that they can finally pauperize the people/ sell Nig on olx .May we not see evil

Remember stealing is not corruption

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 21, 2017
alcmene:

And what has the decaying vegetable done about his indicted cabinet members?
my president a decaying Veg?
May God have mercy on your soul!

8 Likes

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by agbangam: 7:12am On Jul 21, 2017
modelmike7:
He will be back sooner than you expected and y'all be put to shame.
See him mouth!

Him mouth na d combination of GEJ n Mrs frogie mouth. Corruption defender despite d fact dat he didn't benefit nothing from Mrs frogie loot.

6 Likes

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 21, 2017
Splashme:
Foolish APC people

Because of their woeful performance so far and the PDP's victory at the Supreme Court, they are jittery and now hyping 'corruption allegations'
....... Corruption allegations? Stealing glaring as this are mere Allegations? Oh my world, smh!!

ipobarecriminals:
I keep thanking God we never made that mistake, Nigeria would have been worse than Somalia right now,,.. And you see masses eating one another like cannibals. They have milked our country dried, bunch of rogues....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo by alcmene: 7:15am On Jul 21, 2017
modelmike7:
ok Mr Acne.... I've stopped doing e-fighting, 12 years after i stopped physical fighting!
I'm a gentleman sir. I don't wanna get dirty.
You win sir!! You can now relax your muscle, i was only joking o!
Up champion!

Better... Because you hypocritical lots irritate me.
What has your stinking sheriff done to the indicted members of his cabinet?
Buratai, Babachir lawal, Fashola, Ibrahim Magu, Oke and others?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Retracts His Statement Against Atiku / Patience Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Emmanuel Aguma Family / IGP Orders Posting/Redeployment Of AIGs To Various Departments & Commands.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.