Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,385 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

John Terry Loses England Captaincy! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / John Terry Loses England Captaincy! (1503 Views)

Joey Barton Fined 6 Weeks Wages & Stripped Of Captaincy / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / John Terry: Fa Set To Remove England Captaincy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Terry Loses England Captaincy! by Emperoh(m): 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2010
. . . .Following meetings with English Football coach,
John Terry has paid a very hige price for his philandeering with Wayne Bridges' ex-girlfriend!!
Details to follow soon. . . .just saw this on CNN's Jim Clancy's Program!!
Re: John Terry Loses England Captaincy! by Emperoh(m): 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2010
Re: John Terry Loses England Captaincy! by mukina2: 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2010
am not surprised jo.

John Adulterry  grin grin

Tiger woods must not be the only one with the fame for errr grin grin

but wait why give the Ganja king himself. undecided grin
Rooney should have been a better option. at least his rude days are over , though he lipsrsealed
Re: John Terry Loses England Captaincy! by Emperoh(m): 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2010
. . . . . . . . . no let Ibime and FBS catch you oo!!
Rio is officially taking over. . . . lol at John AdulTERRY!!
Re: John Terry Loses England Captaincy! by mukina2: 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2010
England wont learn abi? grin

its when Rio uses the hair on Capello's head for smoking practice dem go remove am? grin tongue
Re: John Terry Loses England Captaincy! by mukina2: 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2010
i saw this on the net lol

So reading the Standard last night it emerges that Rooney, Gerrard and Lampard have all said they would be uncomfortable taking on the captains armband should John Terry get tin tacked by Fabio Capello.

Wow, all that’s missing from that bunch of cheats is alleged drug taker Rio Ferdinand. Amazing those pillars of society don’t think Terry has done anything wrong, does that not show what a bunch of spoilt out of touch prats they all are?
So the people who support him are the very people who shouldn’t get the armband either, one is a granny shagger, one is a shagger, or so his wife said, or ex wife and one attacks a DJ in a bar because he had his mates to protect him.

grin grin grin
Re: John Terry Loses England Captaincy! by chic2pimp(m): 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2010
Dope Smoking, Cocaine sniffing Rio has been confirmed as the new England Captain embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

mukina2:

England wont learn abi? grin

its when Rio uses the hair on Capello's head for smoking practice dem go remove am? grin tongue
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: John Terry Loses England Captaincy! by mykali(m): 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2010
OH John . . . sad
Re: John Terry Loses England Captaincy! by Zhahovic(m): 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2010
If he i$ göing tö bè ä bäd iñfluèncè liké thèy cläim,why cänt théy ju$t äxe him frm the tèäm? hYPOCRITES!
Re: John Terry Loses England Captaincy! by abrahym(m): 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2010
terry G should axe himself frm the team. biiiig shame
Re: John Terry Loses England Captaincy! by tayoast(m): 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2010
abrahym:

terry G should axe himself frm the team. biiiig shame

No player would do that, ever!!
Re: John Terry Loses England Captaincy! by chrisical(m): 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2010
I used to think capello was sensible.Nucca has just shown how clueless he is.He axed terry as captain and expects him to be the same iron man at the back.
Re: John Terry Loses England Captaincy! by abrahym(m): 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2010
wat has terry G done for country and club? the guy is a f**cking loser, rio ferdinand is the iron man.
Re: John Terry Loses England Captaincy! by bgees(m): 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2010
yeah, it was a wrong  move coming from Capello. He simply bowed to the pressure. Terry might never be the same again. and his form is crucial to England's chances at the World cup.

BUT,
Why give Rio? Why not Gerrard? Can Ferdinand carry a team?
Re: John Terry Loses England Captaincy! by bgees(m): 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2010
abrahym:

wat has terry G done for country and club? the guy is a f**cking loser, rio ferdinand is the iron man.

What has Terry done for club?

u must have started watching football yesterday.
Re: John Terry Loses England Captaincy! by abrahym(m): 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2010
oh yeah i started yesterday truely, but pls compare ferdinand achievement to that of terry G, people only remember champion and not loser
Re: John Terry Loses England Captaincy! by A40(m): 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2010
These Brits are too sensitive! No wonder they have not won anything for 44 years. They are the only one's that talk about W.A.G's and all that bloodclotry, how many W.A.G's do the Azzuri's, Selecao and Mannschaft have? If Ashley Cole is fit all tournament Wayne Bridge may not kick a ball so kini big deal? They might as well drop him from the squad or how do they expect optimal performance from him
Re: John Terry Loses England Captaincy! by Ibime(m): 5:20am On Feb 06, 2010
If I was Capello, I would have kicked him out the team altogether.

His presence can be poisonous for team spirit. The dressing room will split between John Terry's camp and Wayne Bridge's camp.

John Harkes, USA captain was supposedly kicked out of USA's 98 WC squad for sleeping with Eric Wynaldas wife.

Eric Cantona was supposedly kicked out of Leeds after rumours of alleged affair with Lee Chapmans wife.
Re: John Terry Loses England Captaincy! by dayokanu(m): 8:02am On Feb 06, 2010
John Terry did nothing wrong - any coach will tell you that if a fullback leaves a hole, the centre back must fill it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: John Terry Loses England Captaincy! by Ibime(m): 8:14am On Feb 06, 2010
dayokanu:

John Terry did nothing wrong - any coach will tell you that if a fullback leaves a hole, the centre back must fill it!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin
Re: John Terry Loses England Captaincy! by Borat1: 8:31am On Feb 06, 2010
Ibime:

If I was Capello, I would have kicked him out the team altogether.

His presence can be poisonous for team spirit. The dressing room will split between John Terry's camp and Wayne Bridge's camp.

John Harkes, USA captain was supposedly kicked out of USA's 98 WC squad for sleeping with Eric Wynaldas wife.

Eric Cantona was supposedly kicked out of Leeds after rumours of alleged affair with Lee Chapmans wife.

Capello is too intelligient to do that. . .
Re: John Terry Loses England Captaincy! by mukina2: 11:42am On Feb 06, 2010
Re: John Terry Loses England Captaincy! by mukina2: 11:43am On Feb 06, 2010
Dayo
you are crazzzzziiie grin grin grin
Re: John Terry Loses England Captaincy! by chic2pimp(m): 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2010
dayokanu:

And bwoi did he fill it grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: John Terry Loses England Captaincy! by dayokanu(m): 5:39pm On Feb 06, 2010
^^ Bleep Yeah he did
Re: John Terry Loses England Captaincy! by Tatase(f): 6:39pm On Feb 06, 2010
I'm no fan of JT but I think the role of the captain is being overstated. It's not like cricket where the captain helps select the team and the order of batting. Here the captains biggest thing is to be the "c'mon guys" guy and ok to attend press conferences with the coach and ok maybe organize team socials.

Please they're all as bad as each other. I don't think they don't all know they're all having affairs. JT was just silly enough to do it with a colleague's woman. Frankly, to me, the only thing gained from taking away the captaincy is putting him on the same level as Wayne Bridge in case Bridge wants to kick his "assets." If Bridge is in the team, captain or not, it's still going to be awkward.

I'm happy that Rio got the captain's arm band however, he really wanted it. See how Chief Fiwa Gbale (sp?) travelled round the world (i.e. Lagos) in an attempt to show that he's a global citizen and cosmopolitan when the captaincy was up. Please all his haters alleging drug use, where's the proof? He's never been caught!
Re: John Terry Loses England Captaincy! by Sauron1: 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2010
bgees:

BUT,
Why give Rio? Why not Gerrard? Can Ferdinand carry a team?

Give a simpleton like Gerrard the arm band?
When he galvanises Liverpool to a league title you can come back for a proper argument.
Stevie Gerrard epitomises all that is wrong in English football.

He is a twunt!
Re: John Terry Loses England Captaincy! by chic2pimp(m): 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2010
Tatase:

I'm no fan of JT but I think the role of the captain is being overstated. It's not like cricket where the captain helps select the team and the order of batting. Here the captains biggest thing is to be the "c'mon guys" guy and ok to attend press conferences with the coach and ok maybe organize team socials.

Please they're all as bad as each other. I don't think they don't all know they're all having affairs. JT was just silly enough to do it with a colleague's woman. Frankly, to me, the only thing gained from taking away the captaincy is putting him on the same level as Wayne Bridge in case Bridge wants to kick his "assets." If Bridge is in the team, captain or not, it's still going to be awkward.

I'm happy that Rio got the captain's arm band however, he really wanted it. See how Chief Fiwa Gbale (sp?) travelled round the world (i.e. Lagos) in an attempt to show that he's a global citizen and cosmopolitan when the captaincy was up. Please all his haters alleging drug use, where's the proof? He's never been caught!

I agree with you in that the captain's role in footy is a bit overstated however you can't place a price on the value of a good captain while a great captain is to put it bluntly irreplacable.
Re: John Terry Loses England Captaincy! by bgees(m): 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2010
dayokanu:

grin cheesy
Re: John Terry Loses England Captaincy! by tkb417(m): 6:56am On Feb 07, 2010
I think Capello should have allowed him carry on but as it is, I hope the guy will be motivated to do the extras for the team

RIO? I think its destiny!! Drug or no drug, he's the captain now and whoever doesn't want shd stop watchin England when they play
Re: John Terry Loses England Captaincy! by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 07, 2010
tk
If Capello considrs the England squad as a family, then what Terry did deserves not only stripping him of the captaincy,but outright banishment from the squad.
There are cases to that effect.Ibime has spoken on that and I will not add anything further.
Rio is a drug sniffing,hemp-smoking tout,like some flea-brains would like to postulate.But Terry is an adulterer,a scam-master and that is even worse.Rio takes indian hemp(as the nitwits say),but he doesn't bother anybody.Terry cheats on his wife,sleeps with his team-mates girl,has been found out for numerous financial indiscretions(as we've all seen).Tell me,out of the two,who would you rather trust?
From day one,Capello shoulda made Rio the captain.Who else would he have chosen in the light of the Terry debacle?Lampard?No.Rooney?Not really.Gerrard?Please.Like Sauron says,no league title to his name despite all his efforts.
Rio is the obvious natural successor.
Re: John Terry Loses England Captaincy! by elowa: 9:01am On Feb 07, 2010
tk,
i totally disagree with u on this, think capello was too lenient on terry. he shd have been sent packing or better stil, make him sit on the bench thruout WC to avoid insurbodination on pitch

(1) (Reply)

The Green Gooner Reloaded / Rayo Vallecano Vs Real Madrid (0 - 1) On Sunday February 26th 2012 / 11 Matches To Go,WHO WILL WIN THE EPL? Can ARSENAL WIN IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.