Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,218 members, 7,860,386 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

Terry Lucky To Be Alive – Tevez - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Terry Lucky To Be Alive – Tevez (1503 Views)

Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign / Tevez Rejects Mancini's Call Up To Play As Substitute Against Bayern Munich! / Tevez In Trouble In Man City. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terry Lucky To Be Alive – Tevez by rasputinn(m): 8:45am On Mar 05, 2010
Terry lucky to be alive – Tevez

John Terry‘s rehabilitation with the English public might have begun at Wembley on Wednesday night, but he is lucky he doesn‘t play for Argentina or may never have got the chance to try and make amends for his off-field antics.

According to Carlos Tevez, a Manchester City teammate of Terry‘s ‘victim‘ Wayne Bridge, Terry ”would be dead” if he did what he did in Argentina.

The Argentine striker is quoted in the Sun as saying, ”I don‘t think you can do that with the wife of another player.

”It‘s wrong. In my opinion, Terry has no moral code for what he did to Bridge.

”In my neighbourhood if you do that, you lose your legs, or more - you don‘t survive.”

Tevez, who is from the notorious Fuerte Apache suburb of Buenos Aires, also admitted he was not a big fan of Terry‘s Chelsea teammate Michael Ballack.

“I have always had problems with Ballack but, you know, it is just football, not personal issues between us.”
Re: Terry Lucky To Be Alive – Tevez by rasputinn(m): 8:47am On Mar 05, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin

No wonder Carlitos had that fuc.k-you-punk kind of handshake with Terry @ Stamford bridge
Re: Terry Lucky To Be Alive – Tevez by ritchboy(m): 9:41am On Mar 05, 2010
In my neighbourhood if you do that, you lose your legs, or more - you don't survive

grin grin grin
Re: Terry Lucky To Be Alive – Tevez by tkb417(m): 9:45am On Mar 05, 2010
i think Tevez the tarado shd shut up

we heard from Sepp Blatter that such deeds are usually applauded in South America so what the f;ck is he saying?

he shd put a lid on his fat lips and get a life
Re: Terry Lucky To Be Alive – Tevez by denzel2009: 10:19am On Mar 05, 2010
tkb417:

we heard from Sepp Blatter that such deeds are usually applauded in South America so what the f;ck is he saying?

he shd put a lid on his fat lips and get a life

I have been thinking in thesame direction. He is just sticking his fat nose into a very sensitive issue that doesn't concern him. His reaction to JT and the jubilation after scoring is cringeworthy! He won't even understand JT and WB cockney accent when they sort their issues out and start dissing him.
Re: Terry Lucky To Be Alive – Tevez by tkb417(m): 10:56am On Mar 05, 2010
denzel2009:

I have been thinking in thesame direction. He is just sticking his fat nose into a very sensitive issue that doesn't concern him. His reaction to JT and the jubilation after scoring is cringeworthy! He won't even understand JT and WB cockney accent when they sort their issues out and start dissing him.
i think hes just an irritant
why comment on such a delicate issue?

the ones with the brains are avoiding making comments, while he is looking for every possible avenue to make dumb comments
i dont think he applies his sense to all he does
Re: Terry Lucky To Be Alive – Tevez by slimshay(m): 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2010
^^^^see this useless scummies, did he make his comments to you. Abinu eni, make una dey beef am dey go. So Sepp Blatter knows more than a Latino about social behavior in latin america?
Re: Terry Lucky To Be Alive – Tevez by tkb417(m): 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2010
Sepp Blatter or not
he shd be quiet

what has happened has nothn to do with Tevez and latinos

Bridge hasnt said nothn, the coach of Citey didnt say nothn, the captain of the teams (national team and Citey) didnt say rubbish
why is he the spokesman for Bridge and Citey

did Terry shag an argentine? why the comparison

if he thinks he can compare UK (civilisation) to Argentina, then he needs Jesus

maybe he shd ask what a typical Boca fan will do to him if he runs to where the fans are sitted and stick a finger up in their faces
retarded tarado cheesy
Re: Terry Lucky To Be Alive – Tevez by dayokanu(m): 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2010
A look at Tevez would tell you the kind of retarded being he is.

Was it not in South America Ronaldo was carrying transvetites all over? or dont we know the perverse ways of South American players like Robinho, Adriano, Dinho or even Maradona?
Re: Terry Lucky To Be Alive – Tevez by jalether(m): 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2010
dayokanu:

A look at Tevez would tell you the kind of retarded being he is.

Was it not in South America Ronaldo was carrying transvetites all over? or dont we know the perverse ways of South American players like Robinho, Adriano, Dinho or even Maradona?

None of the players you listed slept with or impregnated their best friend's baby mama though, Tevez issue with Terry is about "friend betrayal"

rather than womanizing, geddit.
Re: Terry Lucky To Be Alive – Tevez by bgees(m): 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2010
Sepp Blatter does not live in South America, Tevez does.
Re: Terry Lucky To Be Alive – Tevez by Tatase(f): 3:13am On Mar 06, 2010
I've been wondering what Tevez's business is in the matter. Did John Terry sleep with his wife? Is Wayne Bridge now his best friend? And even then all this crying louder than the bereaved. What's with this his Voltron he's been doing? He needs to pipe down.

I'm so over this whole Terry/Bridge matter. Yes JT is a betrayer and WB will never forgive him. We get it. The only thing I'm interested in hearing about is the other Chelsea/England footballers the chick was with. Otherwise, it's become very blah blah blah.
Re: Terry Lucky To Be Alive – Tevez by rasputinn(m): 8:33am On Mar 06, 2010
tkb417:

Sepp Blatter is not from the Fuertes Apache,that's Carlitos hood so listen to him and not Blatter
Re: Terry Lucky To Be Alive – Tevez by rasputinn(m): 8:41am On Mar 06, 2010
jalether:

None of the players you listed slept with or impregnated their best friend's baby mama though, Tevez issue with Terry is about "friend betrayal"

rather than womanizing, geddit.

Word Jalether,word
Tell 'em
Re: Terry Lucky To Be Alive – Tevez by abrahym(m): 8:43am On Mar 06, 2010
Tevez jwo n
Re: Terry Lucky To Be Alive – Tevez by HNIC(m): 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2010
Tevez did not go to 'The Sun'
'The Sun' asked him questions about the incident and he decided to speak his mind
Not sure you can blame him for that!
It's his opinion.
Just like you guys have expressed yours also
Re: Terry Lucky To Be Alive – Tevez by coolguyz(m): 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2010
if its non of tevez biz, then the threads on this forum shldnt hv been in the first place cos its also non of we biz.

newspaper ask persn questn and he gvs his answer and pple are running mouth ard as if the guy talk wetin too much. imagine sm1 thinkin of takin sepp blatters words. . . same fifa presido that wants females to wear more revealing outfits?

as sed earlier by a poster, dinho and rest ddnt shag their friend gf or ex and its well knwn gangsterism in those places dnt joke when it comes to their women. . . Terry thnk God, u aint from argentina, a bounty wld hv bn placed on his head!
Re: Terry Lucky To Be Alive – Tevez by tayoast(m): 10:38pm On Mar 06, 2010
ugly Tevez speaking.

He better watch his back, b4 anothe series of revelations abt JT & baby Tevez's mum  shocked
Re: Terry Lucky To Be Alive – Tevez by rasputinn(m): 5:13am On Mar 07, 2010
coolguyz:

imagine sm1 thinkin of takin sepp blatters words. . . same fifa presido that wants females to wear more revealing outfits?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Terry Lucky To Be Alive – Tevez by rasputinn(m): 5:14am On Mar 07, 2010
tayo_ast:

ugly Tevez speaking.

He better watch his back, b4 anothe series of revelations abt JT & baby Tevez's mum shocked

I don't think that'd be good for Terry as he'd surely lose a limb for that or even worse wink wink
Re: Terry Lucky To Be Alive – Tevez by tkb417(m): 10:35am On Mar 07, 2010
I don't think its hard to understand. Didn't say Sepp lives in South America but should have an idea what happens there

The man applauded the move by Capello to strip Terry of the captains band but said the South Americans wouldn't do such even if he sleeps with his granny

Someone said Tevez was interviewed? And so? Is he the only one that was interviewed? Gerrard was interviewed but he didn't say rubbish.
The man shd get a life
Re: Terry Lucky To Be Alive – Tevez by Fest7: 11:10am On Mar 07, 2010
Wat concerns tevez wit dis issue.Instead of him 2 face his carrier,his busy looking 4 away 2 destroying terry's image.
Re: Terry Lucky To Be Alive – Tevez by Vieira(m): 11:14am On Mar 07, 2010
Fest7:

Wat concerns tevez wit dis issue.Instead of him 2 face his carrier,his busy looking 4 away 2 destroying terry's image.

They asked him a question.

He did not just start talking about it out of the blue, na the press ask him and he answered.
Re: Terry Lucky To Be Alive – Tevez by denzel2009: 11:19am On Mar 07, 2010
Vieira:

They asked him a question.

He did not just start talking about it out of the blue, na the press ask him and he answered.

and they also asked him to vent his frustrations against Terry on the pitch or to start jumping and pointing to Wayne Bridge after his goal? He is just not wise.
Re: Terry Lucky To Be Alive – Tevez by Vieira(m): 11:23am On Mar 07, 2010
If Bridge na your padi, would you not do something similar?

You never fight just purely based on someone doing something to your friend?
Re: Terry Lucky To Be Alive – Tevez by tkb417(m): 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2010
Bridge has other friends and they are not saying stuff
Tevez is a foolish man!
Re: Terry Lucky To Be Alive – Tevez by edoyad(m): 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2010
Terry better retire from football ASAP, if he ventures come into SA in May we won't be held responsible for anything that happens to his English knee cap.
Re: Terry Lucky To Be Alive – Tevez by RuuDie(m): 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2010
true talk. . . . a mexican player got shot dead couple weeks back 4 sleeping with some1 else's dame.
Re: Terry Lucky To Be Alive – Tevez by Sauron1: 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2010
tkb417:

Bridge has other friends and they are not saying stuff
Tevez is a foolish man!

Tevez is just a useless attention seeker.
Who gives a hoot if Terry sleeps with a damsel. Was she forced to do it?
Bridge's babe is a slapper. . . . .
Re: Terry Lucky To Be Alive – Tevez by tayoast(m): 10:23pm On Mar 07, 2010
rasputinn:

I don't think that'd be good for Terry as he'd surely lose a limb for that or even worse wink wink

nothing dey happen.

y r they making noise abt d issue anyway.
if such a thing happens here. . . *shit happens*
Re: Terry Lucky To Be Alive – Tevez by HNIC(m): 12:15am On Mar 08, 2010
Some more drama to this :
'should he have said anything about it debate'?
See what the tabloids scooped about Tevez

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1256132/Carlos-Tevez-shares-hotel-room-model-wife-nurses-premature-baby--days-accused-John-Terry-having-moral-code.html
Re: Terry Lucky To Be Alive – Tevez by tayoast(m): 12:46am On Mar 08, 2010
HNIC:

Some more drama to this :
'should he have said anything about it debate'?
See what the tabloids scooped about Tevez

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1256132/Carlos-Tevez-shares-hotel-room-model-wife-nurses-premature-baby--days-accused-John-Terry-having-moral-code.html

10x 4 dat link. can i redistribute??

Pot calling kettle black

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chelsea Manager Felipe Luiz Scolari Sacked After Players Revolt / John Terry Loses England Captaincy! / Happy Birthday CR 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.