Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured (53193 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) / Odunlade Adekola And Yemi Osinbajo Pictured Together / Odunlade Adekola And Governor Kayode Fayemi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by enemyofprogress: 10:17am On Jul 21, 2017
edo3:
I think this odunlade guy is overhyped,,am not hating,but honestly he is.
bad belle is allowed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by Ilajeboy(m): 10:18am On Jul 21, 2017
barallanee:
undecidedchic

CHIC.... Oxford dictionary should do the trick grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by mustafa006: 10:21am On Jul 21, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
I hope they bath atleast once a day considering the fact they are celebrities.even if other yorubas are not neat please they should for the fact they are actors and actress.
For a example I am a yoruba girl with a difference I am extremely very neat to my pant that change regularly.maybe that's why they call me the first,neat,brave and truthful yoruba girl
Ehem! ahm! fumi sweet pussy I think your name says a lot abt u...u sure say yoloba pusy is swt ni
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by Austinoiz(m): 10:26am On Jul 21, 2017
Op, na by force to caption it? I no go caption.
Anyways, all I see na succulent looking bobi wey fit stir up any cassava wey dey suffer from weak standing ovation.

The shock from these high tension 'wires' can't make Buhari's blokus stand at attention all the from his London sickbed.
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by misscowmilk(f): 10:28am On Jul 21, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
I hope they bath atleast once a day considering the fact they are celebrities.even if other yorubas are not neat please they should for the fact they are actors and actress.
For a example I am a yoruba girl with a difference I am extremely very neat to my pant that change regularly.maybe that's why they call me the first,neat,brave and truthful yoruba girl
Attention seeker��
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by nnokwa042(m): 10:29am On Jul 21, 2017
pyyxxaro:
See as the bweeast stand like say wen she comot her old bra, e go still stand

Bweast when don flat like fried egg undecided
Na rubber band dress she put on don't let any fake something confuse u
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by donqx: 10:29am On Jul 21, 2017
good
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 21, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Sarcasm
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by iamfromlagos(f): 10:37am On Jul 21, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
oponu somebody.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by ayamprecious: 10:38am On Jul 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin

I just paid for likes so jejely give me my likes

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by GJOHN001: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2017
GUESS U R TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE;,./.
Tolexander:
Why Odunlade dey pocket for the pictures?
Any reaction happening below in him?

Moreover, what was he looking in the last picture?
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by kandyj(f): 10:46am On Jul 21, 2017
the girl booby na original sha
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by davillian(m): 10:46am On Jul 21, 2017
The guy don drop weight, afonja girls don use kpomo finish am.
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by rovher: 10:56am On Jul 21, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Uhmm...
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by hisMrs(f): 11:02am On Jul 21, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

madam abeg no dey pride yourself
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by styletrendy: 11:19am On Jul 21, 2017
king of memes...2.3k Instagram account for sale.....08175070941
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by ThatFairGuy: 11:28am On Jul 21, 2017
All these fall on you......
fumiswtpusy:

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by d1ckr0man(m): 11:33am On Jul 21, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
when sensible people are talking you better just shut that your stinking mouth before you disgrace your self oponu
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by hisMrs(f): 11:39am On Jul 21, 2017
fresherdanU:
she does that to enhance the shape of her curves and make it obvious.
you can try it too.

its therapeutic.
this thing she's wearing on her top, no b inside clothe them dey wear waist trainer?
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by ArcFresky(m): 11:51am On Jul 21, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
fakeass

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by sneak3(m): 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Ode bi te yi ma sowon o

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by dayosweetness(m): 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
u lack common sense!!!
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by iamrealdeji(m): 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jaynom:
His MEMES are more popular than his movies grin
his films are as popular o.
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by iamrealdeji(m): 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
he no easy to be a man o. see as Yorubawood fine boy bend and use style do like say him dey play and na lie,na hin Opa kan no gree sleep
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by iamrealdeji(m): 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
edo3:
I think this odunlade guy is overhyped,,am not hating,but honestly he is.
dude,the guy is not overhyped. he's no doubt the best and most talented young actor in Nigeria. if you watch some of his movies,you would wish you were him and wish you were tall. action ti poju,he's just too good and funny

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by edo3(m): 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
iamrealdeji:
dude,the guy is not overhyped. he's no doubt the best and most talented young actor in Nigeria. if you watch some of his movies,you would wish you were him and wish you were tall. action ti poju,he's just too good and funny
Why should i wish i was him when God has created me perfectly. Am taller though.
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by luminouz(m): 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
vicfuntop:

Sarcasm
Lol.....
Wait till I give u my own version!!!
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by luminouz(m): 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
edo3:
Why should i wish i was him when God has created me perfectly. Am taller though.
God bless u for this post.....u didn't disgrace ur lineage...
I am not tall but then I don't give a fvck coz am handsome d way I am....n I wouldn't wanna change it at all

I agree he is talented though!!!!
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by edo3(m): 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
luminouz:

God bless u for this post.....u didn't not digrwce ur lineage...
I am not tall but then I don't give a fvck coz am handsome d way I am....n I wouldn't wanna change it at all

I agree he is talented though!!!!
Na so bruv
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by naija4jump: 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
Tolexander:
Why Odunlade dey pocket for the pictures?
Any reaction happening below in him?

Moreover, what was he looking in the last picture?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) / Uche Jombo, Mike Ezuruonye & Others Pour In Tributes For Muna Obiekwe / Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.