Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured (53194 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) / Odunlade Adekola And Yemi Osinbajo Pictured Together / Odunlade Adekola And Governor Kayode Fayemi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ahh abebelube... undecided o kan sha n so gbogbo e ni cry
fumiswtpusy:
I hope they bath atleast once a day considering the fact they are celebrities.even if other yorubas are not neat please they should for the fact they are actors and actress.
For a example I am a yoruba girl with a difference I am extremely very neat to my pant that change regularly.maybe that's why they call me the first,neat,brave and truthful yoruba girl
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by HaneefahRN(f): 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lanretoye:
omo ale to'n fi owo osi juwe ile baba re.
You should know the mumu is not Yoruba.
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
I hope they bath atleast once a day considering the fact they are celebrities.even if other yorubas are not neat please they should for the fact they are actors and actress.
For a example I am a yoruba girl with a difference I am extremely very neat to my pant that change regularly.maybe that's why they call me the first,neat,brave and truthful yoruba girl

Can I See Some Pics To Confirm What You Just Said? grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by lhawarl1(m): 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by OgaBuhari: 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
teevodaprinz:

Do you read what you typed before u hit the "send" button? You just displayed how ignorant and insecure you are as yoruba person... Meanwhile peeps like you ain't really neat on the inside, you do things to impress others if not, you wouldn't be here spewing gibberish... I just wish you wake up to really and be confident in yourself as a person and also as a yoruba person instead of displaying mediocrity

Arguably, I doubt your claim that you're a yoruba girl... Well, your name says a lot
he's an impostor and he's igbo guy and not in anyway Yoruba nor female.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Jombo, Mike Ezuruonye & Others Pour In Tributes For Muna Obiekwe / Davido: "Ask Your Girlfriend, Will She Stay If Your Money Finishes" / Check Out Femi Otedola's Handsome Son (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.