Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,249 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured (53198 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) / Odunlade Adekola And Yemi Osinbajo Pictured Together / Odunlade Adekola And Governor Kayode Fayemi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by OkoYibo: 9:55am On Jul 21, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
I hope they bath atleast once a day considering the fact they are celebrities.even if other yorubas are not neat please they should for the fact they are actors and actress.
For a example I am a yoruba girl with a difference I am extremely very neat to my pant that change regularly.maybe that's why they call me the first,neat,brave and truthful yoruba girl

So, it has come the point where you deny your entire lineage just to get the feel of being an Omoluabi? Unfortunately, you can't be a Yoruba, you lack the mental requirements.

Crawl back to your cursed land where your Governor has banned you from coming to post online and the other one is chasing you like goats to collect Voters cards.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 21, 2017
cool
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by potent5(m): 9:56am On Jul 21, 2017
fresherdanU:
she does that to enhance the shape of her curves and make it obvious.
you can try it too.

its therapeutic.
You say it's Thera what?
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by martineverest(m): 9:56am On Jul 21, 2017
Smh

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by adeoba2008(m): 9:56am On Jul 21, 2017
Tolexander:
Why Odunlade dey pocket for the pictures?
Any reaction happening below in him?

Moreover, what was he looking in the last picture?

Why woudnt there be reactions when he is not impotent. If na u nko ?
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by potent5(m): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2017
pyyxxaro:
See as the bweeast stand like say wen she comot her old bra, e go still stand

Bweast when don flat like fried egg undecided
Savagery!
Who told you fried egg must be flat.
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by Jaynom(m): 9:59am On Jul 21, 2017
hilroy:

Just say you dont know his movies. Arguably the most popular Yoruba actor and very talented
I didn't say he wasn't/isn't popular. His Memes are MORE popular. I know 20 people who don't know him
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by maklelemakukula(m): 9:59am On Jul 21, 2017
Na everything person dey caption ? allow this man rest abeg
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by teevodaprinz(m): 10:00am On Jul 21, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
I hope they bath atleast once a day considering the fact they are celebrities.even if other yorubas are not neat please they should for the fact they are actors and actress.
For a example I am a yoruba girl with a difference I am extremely very neat to my pant that change regularly.maybe that's why they call me the first,neat,brave and truthful yoruba girl

Do you read what you typed before u hit the "send" button? You just displayed how ignorant and insecure you are as yoruba person... Meanwhile peeps like you ain't really neat on the inside, you do things to impress others if not, you wouldn't be here spewing gibberish... I just wish you wake up to really and be confident in yourself as a person and also as a yoruba person instead of displaying mediocrity

Arguably, I doubt your claim that you're a yoruba girl... Well, your name says a lot
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by Freshsnoow2(m): 10:00am On Jul 21, 2017
Let me go and draw..
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by barallanee(f): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2017
Ilajeboy:

sad I don't really know what u wrote here..... In fact am discombobulated
my Broda..e confuse me pass u...we gals na wa o...d talk no jux correspond undecided

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 21, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

grin
which kind wahala be this

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by bejeria101(m): 10:03am On Jul 21, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Who,s they? Na so them plenty reach lol

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by francisbarrack(m): 10:03am On Jul 21, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

u still sting like a dead fish. ponmon armpit

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by Virgohills(m): 10:04am On Jul 21, 2017
See my signature as e fine
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by pinkguy(m): 10:04am On Jul 21, 2017
She is cute no butt no marriage
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by Antoeni(m): 10:08am On Jul 21, 2017
Odunlade enjoy ,this is your time ,am proud of your success, when u work Hard and smart, u will surely reap in bountiful measures, May God Bless the work of our hands
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by edo3(m): 10:09am On Jul 21, 2017
I think this odunlade guy is overhyped,,am not hating,but honestly he is.
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 21, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Arindin

3 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by Ilajeboy(m): 10:11am On Jul 21, 2017
barallanee:
my Broda..e confuse me pass u...we gals na wa o...d talk no jux correspond undecided

grin .... BTW u look chic
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:12am On Jul 21, 2017
pyyxxaro:
See as the bweeast stand like say wen she comot her old bra, e go still stand

Bweast when don flat like fried egg undecided
you don comot the bra b4?? Stop this hating pls
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by teelaw4life(m): 10:12am On Jul 21, 2017
fresherdanU:
she does that to enhance the shape of her curves and make it obvious.
you can try it too.

its therapeutic.

Lmao...I'm a dude, i have no curves to enhance except the one down below. There are better ways to pose and still make her features prominent instead of looking like someone having a muscle spasm.
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by enemyofprogress: 10:13am On Jul 21, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm see cow bell milk. Her bweasts have digest
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by ariklawani(f): 10:13am On Jul 21, 2017
Ilajeboy:

sad I don't really know what u wrote here..... In fact am discombobulated
I swear ,Rest in peace English
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by barallanee(f): 10:13am On Jul 21, 2017
Ilajeboy:

grin .... BTW u look chic
undecidedchic
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by Adebowale89(m): 10:14am On Jul 21, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

only God knows how many guys u must ve scam. you're an impostor and not a female. Gerrahere man
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by Lanretoye(m): 10:14am On Jul 21, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
omo ale to'n fi owo osi juwe ile baba re.
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by enemyofprogress: 10:15am On Jul 21, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
modafoka
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by enemyofprogress: 10:16am On Jul 21, 2017
Lanretoye:

omo ale to'n fi owo osi juwe ile baba re.
she is a real omo ale seeking for attention by all means
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Biodun Okeowo Pictured by slyd90(m): 10:17am On Jul 21, 2017
searching for a f***k to give

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mavin's Di'ja Marries Her Lover Secretly In Kaduna? / Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video) / 4 Celebs Who Still Live With Their Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.