Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

"I Will Make One Naira Equal To One Dollar| -- Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Make One Naira Equal To One Dollar| -- Buhari (886 Views)

Governor Emmanuel: I Am Yet To Receive One Naira From FG To Fight COVID-19 / "I Will Make One Naira Equal To One Dollar" -- PMB [throwback] / Throwback: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Make One Naira Equal To One Dollar| -- Buhari by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 21, 2017
Does anyone else remember this with fond memories wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Make One Naira Equal To One Dollar| -- Buhari by okosodo: 7:10am On Jul 21, 2017
Some people have forgotten

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Make One Naira Equal To One Dollar| -- Buhari by judedave181: 7:11am On Jul 21, 2017
Buhari and his empty lies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Make One Naira Equal To One Dollar| -- Buhari by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:15am On Jul 21, 2017
It wasn't even 230 as claimed by Buhari here.

Buhari as a dullard with zero knowledge of Economics thought he would decree value to Naira in one swoop as CnC of everything in his ShariaNigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Make One Naira Equal To One Dollar| -- Buhari by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:16am On Jul 21, 2017
grin That vegetable cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I Will Make One Naira Equal To One Dollar| -- Buhari by adetayo234: 7:40am On Jul 21, 2017
There is nothing fond about the memory.
Re: "I Will Make One Naira Equal To One Dollar| -- Buhari by olawaletimi(m): 7:42am On Jul 21, 2017
The Retired General was only issuing out manifestoes that can convince Nigerians to vote for his change...its a norm in Nigeria.Isn't it?
Re: "I Will Make One Naira Equal To One Dollar| -- Buhari by mormonslayer: 7:43am On Jul 21, 2017
If I say what I really feel about Buhari right now I'm sure I'll get banned so I better just keep my big mouth closed and walk away from thread feeling very disgusted.
Re: "I Will Make One Naira Equal To One Dollar| -- Buhari by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 21, 2017
olawaletimi:
The Retired General was only issuing out manifestoes that can convince Nigerians to vote for his change...its a norm in Nigeria.Isn't it?
grin grin I love this one -->

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Make One Naira Equal To One Dollar| -- Buhari by serverconnect(m): 7:53am On Jul 21, 2017
The lies is alarming.
Re: "I Will Make One Naira Equal To One Dollar| -- Buhari by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
Zombies over to you

1 Like

Re: "I Will Make One Naira Equal To One Dollar| -- Buhari by Racoon(m): 12:16am On Oct 22, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: "I Will Make One Naira Equal To One Dollar| -- Buhari by nawtyme: 12:25am On Oct 22, 2018
Buhari the yahoo boy.
Re: "I Will Make One Naira Equal To One Dollar| -- Buhari by alizma: 12:32am On Oct 22, 2018
It is very very unfortunate that all of you that comment above don't understand punctuation marks. worst and most embarrassing about this post is that the Illiterate OP screenshot Buhari's message yet you all can't see the difference between what the newspaper editor used as caption to sell the paper and what Buhari actually said.
Pls whenever you are reading a newspaper that has to do with reporting what someone said, always pay attention to these signs, " ". any statement inside those signs are the true and exact words that came out of the person but any statement outside those marks/signs can be taken as assumption of the person's intention by the reporter or what the reporter used to garnished the new so that its become interesting to the reader or as strategy to sell the paper as it is in the case here.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Seen The Future O For Nigeria’s Economy … – Osinbajo / Nnamdi Kanu's Speaks Fire Again / No Time Limit For President’s Resumption — Falana, Ali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.