Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro (48142 Views)

Anybody Using Tecno Pouvoir 2 Air Here / Why You Should Stop Using Tecno And Infinix Devices / Will You Consider Using Tecno T484 With 4000mah Battery Which Last For 80days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by j3r3myk3n(m): 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
masaTI:

pls, how did u get it solved

pls share
I meant that I finally figured out where I was expected to insert the SD card, that was the major problem I was facing.

Are you facing same issue?
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by j3r3myk3n(m): 4:04pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ambitionsway:
can the issue of the SD Card not showing be fix if taken to where phone is been repaired.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
I had same issue with mine I guess twice, what I did was 'I switched off the phone, removed and re-inserted the SD card back, and boom, I switched on my phone back, then the SD card was readable again'

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by peterincredible: 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
madjnr:
This is an awesome ROM with no SD card ejection bugs...it's fast and good battery back up..you can theme it with substratum too
my guy abeg I take God beg u help us by showing us the way here in this thread pls I never new this fone is a non-sense phone before I bought it any way bad as I bad I bought it I have to take the responsibility to tackle it pls help us by telling us how you root it and f
lash a custom ROM inside God bless u
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by j3r3myk3n(m): 10:35am On Dec 21, 2017
Here are my observations after updating:
1. Battery draining faster than before ( maybe cos I just updated it few minutes ago)
2. The continuous calculating process in setting is fixed
3. Settings icons now looks smaller
4. But the installation/moving of apps on SD card option is no where to be found.

I am thinking of downloading and updating to version 8.0 maybe that would solve the issue of low memory in terms of installing apps, but believe me, I dey fear to do so, advice is needed though.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by Superman94(m): 11:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
j3r3myk3n:
Here are my observations after updating:
1. Battery draining faster than before ( maybe cos I just updated it few minutes ago)
2. The continuous calculating process in setting is fixed
3. Settings icons now looks smaller
4. But the installation/moving of apps on SD card option is no where to be found.

I am thinking of downloading and updating to version 8.0 maybe that would solve the issue of low memory in terms of installing apps, but believe me, I dey fear to do so, advice is needed though.

Where did you see the version 8 update?
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by madjnr: 6:15am On Dec 22, 2017
peterincredible:
my guy abeg I take God beg u help us by showing us the way here in this thread pls I never new this fone is a non-sense phone before I bought it any way bad as I bad I bought it I have to take the responsibility to tackle it pls help us by telling us how you root it and f
lash a custom ROM inside God bless u

Contact me through whatsapp
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by j3r3myk3n(m): 11:11am On Dec 22, 2017
Superman94:

Where did you see the version 8 update?
Download it locally from a website and install
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by peterincredible: 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2017
j3r3myk3n:

Download it locally from a website and install
my guy have u rooted your phone
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by j3r3myk3n(m): 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
peterincredible:
my guy have u rooted your phone
No sir, just managing it like that tho'
Can't still install much apps, even while downloading files: images, videos, music etc.
They're all downloaded in the phone memory, after downloads, go back to file manager to move files to SD card so as to free some space, every single minutes the phone notifies that the phone memory is filled. Can't just say I'm regretting, although m aint a game freak so I dont have much probs. With installing of apps.

Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by peterincredible: 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
j3r3myk3n:

Can't still install much apps, even while downloading files: images, videos, music etc.
They're all downloaded in the phone memory, after downloads, go back to file manager to move files to SD card so as to free some space, every single minutes the phone notifies that the phone memory is filled. Can't just say I'm regretting, although m aint a game freak so I dont have much probs. With installing of apps.
do u also experience the SD card ejection also
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by j3r3myk3n(m): 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
peterincredible:
do u also experience the SD card ejection also
Yeah!

The phone do pause and play while listening to songs and while watching videos.

Not that understanding the phone though, but I still dont wish to sell it out.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by j3r3myk3n(m): 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
j3r3myk3n:

Yeah! But not so frequent. Like 3times in a week, restarting helps me on that.

The phone do pause and play while listening to songs and while watching videos.

Not that understanding the phone though, but I still dont wish to sell it out.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by scarycuteface(m): 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
j3r3myk3n:

There is a limit to what the phone can take. Uninstall the apps u hardly use. And u will enjoy it.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by j3r3myk3n(m): 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
The phone don dey malfunction, operating itself.

Getting tired of it though, might take it to Ikeja to swap
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by Kogbaski: 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
samintegrity:
Op most of this issue can be fixed if you know your way round it... Biko pple come drop hint

I am patiently waiting for hints
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by koskilala: 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
scarycuteface:
There is a limit to what the phone can take. Uninstall the apps u hardly use. And u will enjoy it.

When u do that, try to know the strength of your phone and don't overload it
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by scarycuteface(m): 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
koskilala:

When u do that, try to know the strength of your phone and don't overload it
Okay. Overloading slows down the phone too.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by Affable0709(m): 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
#Long lasting battery...
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by peterincredible: 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
pls anybody with custom ROM that is compatible with this phone
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by theogabriel: 9:24am On Mar 01, 2018
Does the Tecno WX3 Pro have 3.7G data connection?

Does it display H+ as the data symbol?
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by Superman94(m): 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
Yes
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by theogabriel: 6:00am On Mar 02, 2018
With all the mixed-feeling reviews, I am wondering whether it is worth leaving my Tecno L5 for Tecno WX3 Pro.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by theogabriel: 6:08am On Mar 02, 2018
I would have gone for Tecno Spark K7, but the massive 5000mah battery keeps attracting me to Tecno WX3 Pro.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by Bowaley17(m): 4:25am On Mar 24, 2018
Which is the senior W4 or WX3P
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by iamXperfect(m): 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2018

Do you have PC?
Yes
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by Abiolabalogun(m): 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
Who has updated his/her own phone and what is d experience. I recived d update notification today but am scared of d update cos of some stories av heard about dis updating things.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by henry007(m): 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
Abiolabalogun:
Who has updated his/her own phone and what is d experience. I recived d update notification today but am scared of d update cos of some stories av heard about dis updating things.

What's the update supposed to fix?
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
Behankey:
Note that you can't store apps on SD card. Google has discontinued that feature in Android 6 and 7
the option is still on all my Android 6.0 and 7.0 device check my last post.. OP might not be tech savy to know where that option is buried in tecno devices
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by Philbobo: 9:31am On Apr 17, 2018
Please anyone to tell mhe the price of the Phone in Suleja as at this week
I gat mad love for the Massive Battery
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 17, 2018
Techm8:

why would google even do such a thing sef. we weren't complaining. Google and their oversabi
i hate them for that ehn!
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by timothyuche1(m): 7:06am On Jun 03, 2018
Ambitionsway:
can the issue of the SD Card not showing be fix if taken to where phone is been repaired.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Have you finally fixed this issue of SD card not readable? I just bought this phone but it can't read SD card after properly inserting it
Re: My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro by Ambitionsway: 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
timothyuche1:

Have you finally fixed this issue of SD card not readable? I just bought this phone but it can't read SD card after properly inserting it

I didn't bother using SD card on it. Though I'm not the one using it.

But if you want to use it insert the SD card on it and switch it OFF then Switch it ON

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

American Man Traces Owner Of Wrong Number That Has Been Calling Him For 20 Years / Simon Petrus Invented Phone In Namibia Which Does Not Use Airtime (Photos,Video) / What Is The Full Meaning Of Glo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.