Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) (44002 Views)

Man Kills His Stingy Brother In Ekiti, Steals His Bike (Photo) / Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo / Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by Iloveafrica: 11:29am On Jul 21, 2017
Good morning, I want to sell these domain names...

If you're interested in any of these domains, kindly inbox me now!!
Price is negotiable
Call/whatsapp 07064272729
Thanks

Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by moses93(m): 11:29am On Jul 21, 2017
the guy must have relocated from Lagos to abuja, coz abuja don't have such evil men here. Lagos poison his mind! lasgidi, una wehdon.

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by jobbers: 11:30am On Jul 21, 2017
oh no
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by JegaQuin: 11:31am On Jul 21, 2017
Sharming95:
Na xo d devil go lead yhu to jail.....

jail ke? he killed person and he must die too!
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by shibanbo(m): 11:32am On Jul 21, 2017
Ofe mmanu (AFONJA) and quick money syndrome. Lazy people

2 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by Trendirabingi: 11:32am On Jul 21, 2017
Wen he is set ablaze to burn for his devilish and satanic behaviour n crime this ediots wld realize they have stewpidly become satan.. He is possesed n should be set ablaze to go meet satan his father... Wat kind of ediots and youth walk around in 2 legs... Most of this demented n illiterate boys are possessed, ogbanje is working more in most stewpid little boys dis days dan girls... Wat nauseating craps...

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by facelessangel: 11:33am On Jul 21, 2017
Afonja. God will judge all of you

2 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by SouLPoison(m): 11:38am On Jul 21, 2017
But why do some people just take another man's life ,like they own it

Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by Amhodu(m): 11:39am On Jul 21, 2017
Prosecute to the full extent of the law....
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by oake(m): 11:41am On Jul 21, 2017
I just taya for evil! Shuo!

Na wetin go make person take the life of another for nothing?

This mumu nor know whether that old man he killed
could have been his ticket to a better life, only if he
had been humble and loyal.
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by davillian(m): 11:53am On Jul 21, 2017
Blame buhari next time.
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 21, 2017
Hmm

Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by yeman1(m): 11:57am On Jul 21, 2017
the man made a terrible mistake for inviting him to his house. somebody u just met. even if u want to meet him, meet him outside where ppl would see u. haaa! the boy is heartless.
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by glo4chuks: 11:59am On Jul 21, 2017
Luckylife:
Pls is high time the world make a rule that state that any criminal that blame the devil on his or her dubious actions against humanity must present the devil physical or face double sentence .
correct talk because this devil don suffer 4 humans hand while na them b d real devil

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by sukkot: 11:59am On Jul 21, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:
This is terrible. The only reason why I have not gotten a driver yet.
Most of them are mentally unstable. Wicked and extremely covetous.

There are jobs in Nigeria but dearth of fit and proper persons to be employed.
i dont blame them though, the way most of you nigerians treat drivers and househelp ? thats why they view you as enemies and are waiting for the opportunity to kill or steal. whats my point ? if you are not disabled, cook your own food and drive your own car. if you are willing to invite driver and houseboy or housegirl into your house ? be ready to make them as rich as you because that is the only time they will genuinely love you, after all scripture says WHAT BUSINESS DOES THE POOR HAVE WITH THE RICH ? so if you have a poor man in your house and you are rich or comfortable, just know its a matter of time before he kills you or steals from you. THE RICH HAVE NO BUSINESS WITH THE POOR. ITS SCRIPTURAL

2 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by Nackzy: 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
The devil has nothing to do with the mans death..its u that killed dat man...and its u they will kill not the devil...animal like ...u can't stay like me and be managing life until wen God says its time for you to b wealthy
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by Kumbola: 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
Such things are not news in Asia. We don't need to jail or listen to criminals.. (Work of the devil) they should kill them all, and let them go to meet their devil. We don't need to be showing bad horroful news on tv or papers.. Kids should not see. I live in Asia , and such crims are not news. They finish them all the way they act

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by Kumbola: 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
sukkot:
i dont blame them though, the way most of you nigerians treat drivers and househelp ? thats why they view you as enemies and are waiting for the opportunity to kill or steal. whats my point ? if you are not disabled, cook your own food and drive your own car. if you are willing to invite driver and houseboy or housegirl into your house ? be ready to make them as rich as you because that is the only time they will genuinely love you, after all scripture says WHAT BUSINESS DOES THE POOR HAVE WITH THE RICH ? so if you have a poor man in your house and you are rich or comfortable, just know its a matter of time before he kills you or steals from you. THE RICH HAVE NO BUSINESS WITH THE POOR. ITS SCRIPTURAL
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by Kumbola: 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
Maybe you are one of such killers. Drivers have their rights. Must he kill? How damn you are.
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by Abagworo(m): 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
What a wicked world.
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by Kobicove(m): 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
This is a very heinous crime angry
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by TheTourist: 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
THIS ONE BE LIKE AMERICAN FILM =D LOL
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by otokx(m): 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
Where was his wife? Where were his children? Are they based permanently abroad? This incident has all the trappings of Africa Magic.

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by larrypourl(m): 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
He should also be killed. Simple!

Click my signature for quality loafers for sale at cool prices.

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by otokx(m): 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kumbola:
Such things are not news in Asia. We don't need to jail or listen to criminals.. (Work of the devil) they should kill them all, and let them go to meet their devil. We don't need to be showing bad horroful news on tv or papers.. Kids should not see. I live in Asia , and such crims are not news. They finish them all the way they act

Nigeria needs to emulate this.
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by AngelicBeing: 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
sukkot:
Hmmmm, the killer is wicked, what kind of karma is this?. he was not a personal driver to the victim, he was invited to pick the victims car for repairs and in-between the thought of killing the man entered the bastard, no need for trial, the guy should be executed angry

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by SmartchoiceNGR: 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
sukkot:
Wrong views.

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by eyinjuege: 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
Bastard...

He should just be sentenced to death already.

sukkot:

The murderer in question was just a taxi driver, and not a personal driver. He came to take the poor man's car to his mechanic brother to fix.
I don't know what scripture you're using, but it's definitely not the Bible. No where does it say in the Bible that the rich have no business with the poor. Rather, it says the poor will always be amongst you.
The bible expects a rich man to do charity.
Proverbs11:25; Prov 31:8-9, Prov 3: 27-28, Prov 22:22-23.

Do not twist the Bible to suit your purposes. There are curses attached to those who do such.

2 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by sukkot: 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

Wrong views.
Wrong view ? I guess GOD does not know what he is talking about ? lol

18 What agreement is there between the hyena and a dog? and what peace between the rich and the poor?
19 As the wild ass is the lion's prey in the wilderness: so the rich eat up the poor.
20 As the proud hate humility: so doth the rich abhor the poor.
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by sukkot: 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Hmmmm, the killer is wicked, what kind of karma is this?. he was not a personal driver to the victim, he was invited to pick the victims car for repairs and in-between the thought of killing the man entered the bastard, no need for trial, the guy should be executed angry
those two had a destiny with each other. you cant change a mans destiny. That guy was created to be judge jury and executioner of this rich guy. Lord knows the rich mans sins but GOD controls all. he met his waterloo as written down before he was born

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
The killer is a TAXI driver and NOT a PERSONAL driver... the killer just met the man and he killed him in his house. 100% of the blame is on the killer driver and not the man or "Nigerians".

sukkot:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by sukkot: 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
eyinjuege:
Bastard...

He should just be sentenced to death already.

The murderer in question was just a taxi driver, and not a personal driver. He came to take the poor man's car to his mechanic brother to fix.
I don't know what scripture you're using, but it's definitely not the Bible. No where does it say in the Bible that the rich have no business with the poor. Rather, it says the poor will always be amongst you.
The bible expects a rich man to do charity.
Proverbs11:25; Prov 31:8-9, Prov 3: 27-28, Prov 22:22-23.

Do not twist the Bible to suit your purposes. There are curses attached to those who do such.
it does say that. meaning there will always be poor people in the world. it does not say rich and poor should mix. you should only mix with a poor man if you are planning to make him as rich as you. its all biblical bro. and that is what is called charity.

18 What agreement is there between the hyena and a dog? and what peace between the rich and the poor? <<< BIBLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested / Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing / Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.