Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) (44003 Views)

Man Kills His Stingy Brother In Ekiti, Steals His Bike (Photo) / Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo / Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by hatchy(f): 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Which ex-Ambasaador drives a Lexus RX300?
Why do you spew rubbish all the time?
Must he drive G-Wagon because he was an ambassador. What is wrong with living a modest life,or you think it's everybody that like to show off.

Think before you type.

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by swegiedon(m): 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
sukkot:
bro its the original KJV bible without the apocryphal books taken out. Inside it you have books like the maccabees, ecclesiAsticus, wisdom of solomon, baruch etc etc. google it bro
thanks bro....am gonna google it
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by sukkot: 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
swegiedon:

thanks bro....am gonna google it
check this link out bro.

http://www.artbible.info/bible/apocrypha.html
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by fakati(m): 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
This one should be killed asap no point keeping him in detention
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by banme1(m): 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
the hediot is domed. sold a car and bought a motorcycle.that man he killed would have made him become something useful in life.

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by armadeo(m): 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:
This is terrible. The only reason why I have not gotten a driver yet.
Most of them are mentally unstable. Wicked and extremely covetous.

There are jobs in Nigeria but dearth of fit and proper persons to be employed.

I swear. Many are evil. As if thiernposition I life is your fault.

I avoid any form of help at all cost. They have no plan but to steal from you. They aren't even ready to work and many have thrown away thier blessings like that.

I know of a maid who served a family for over 30yrs. Her children are all graduates. the man paid thier school fees all through.

Finally the family gave her a flat in a low cost housing estate. Now is that bad. Many people are willing to go that fat for helps but the greed for mediate lucre kills their shine.

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by AngelicBeing: 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
tianshie:

It's the Igbo word for pen.is.
wink
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by AngelicBeing: 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
sukkot:
lol AMUN is the ultimate controller of the world. Thats the etymology of the name
Hmmmm, Na wao, God should have mercy on us all and karma should not deal to us the same measures of our disobedience sad
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by AngelicBeing: 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
sukkot:
brah, GOD knows everything you will do before you are born. all your sins you will commit. sounds weird but its true. as such your method of death has been pre-destined before you were born. its all programmed inside you. the person who will kill you will meet up with you when the time is right. it could be a woman that he will make you marry. then she will kill you. or maybe the houseboy you hire. or the driver you hire. either way that person will be introduced into your life at the right time. that angel of death in human skin
Hmmmm, where does our good works or acts of mercies shown to others come into play to reduce the karmic payment because God shows mercy to the merciful
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by apache77(m): 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
anyimontana:
U invited cab man into ur home to dine with u.just like inviting aboki(shoe repairer)inside ur sitting room to fix ur shoe..u can't ask him to wait by the gate till u r done with what u were doin inside?..all d same,RIP..

E tir3 me, my brother. How can you be an ambassador, big man and you are living alone, in of all places, abuja.

Lets say your wife is dead or divorced, your children are all grown and have left the house, why cant you bring some nieces from the village to help train and run errands. Its security gurad electrician. If the cab man had not done it, the security man would have, anytime soon.

RiP.

2 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by Dexema(m): 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
You see why some rich or well to do people avoid poor people like a plague?
Rip old man.

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by sukkot: 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Hmmmm, where does our good works or acts of mercies shown to others come into play to reduce the karmic payment because God shows mercy to the merciful
comes into play all the time. you gotta be perceptive to it. the fact that you have not being destroyed yet ? lmao you no dey see all the destruction of human body on frontpage ? someone driving and trailer just drops on their car and crushes them to death ? terminal diseases, homelessness, hunger, etc etc. However there is an ultimate payday for those who are steadfast in righteousness and have divorced themselves from the ways of the world
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by AngelicBeing: 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
sukkot:
comes into play all the time. you gotta be perceptive to it. the fact that you have not being destroyed yet ? lmao you no dey see all the destruction of human body on frontpage ? someone driving and trailer just drops on their car and crushes them to death ? terminal diseases, homelessness, hunger, etc etc. However there is an ultimate payday for those who are steadfast in righteousness and have divorced themselves from the ways of the world
l concur

Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by sfinkzslot(m): 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
I believe we have not heard the end to this matter
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by spinna: 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
You dont know what came over you..Lie..you thought about it and you did not throw away the thought, your friends must have been of the same mindset thats where you learnt it. or maybe your family. Youths let us be careful of the thoughts we entertain and the company we keep so we dont start blaming the devil tomorrow.

RIP baba after a long life to die violently is sad.

Also its a bit of an irony..the elite ruling class killed by the oppressed, poorly educated and desperate citizen.

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by sampark201: 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
“I have not committed any crime before; I blame the devil for this. Sometimes, I entertain negative or diabolical thoughts, but I don’t smoke or drink,” he added.

Imagine what Devil will be saying now He will be like .. Why are you calling my name ? cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by mikolo80: 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
nextprince:

Haba, to an innocent old man who genuinely patronised your business and even reposed some confidence in you?

This Lamidi is worse than assassins, armed robbers and ritualists rolled into one

Don't worry, you will soon know what came over you.

You better start thinking of how to locate that Okuta who likes changing documents of vehicles.

You have just killed a breadwinner, father, husband, guardian, uncle etc and you are talking about being defrauded, don't worry.

What's this one saying?
you know how many breadwinner, the idiot ambassador killed by looting? abeg cunny man die cunny man bury am
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by nextprince: 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
mikolo80:
you know how many breadwinner, the idiot ambassador killed by looting? abeg cunny man die cunny man bury am

I say only what I know, not what I have no knowledge about.
Besides, which fund is available to an ambassador for looting?
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by mikolo80: 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
nextprince:

embassy budget. are you not in Nigeria. do you know how Nigerians abroad sweat to get passport or visa to come home.
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by mikolo80: 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
nextprince:

embassy budget. are you not in Nigeria. do you know how Nigerians abroad sweat to get passport or visa to come home. they're simply reaping what they sowed
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by nextprince: 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
mikolo80:
embassy budget. are you not in Nigeria. do you know how Nigerians abroad sweat to get passport or visa to come home.
Well, as I said, I don't accuse someone of what I don't know about and I give benefit of doubt. Also, I don't nurse this attitude of thinking that every appointment holder is corrupt.
And fyi, I'm not ibo.

I have also travelled out and never had issues with Nigerian embassy abroad. Indeed, I'm not even in naija now.
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by mikolo80: 10:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
nextprince:

Well, as I said, I don't accuse someone of what I don't know about and I give benefit of doubt. Also, I don't nurse this attitude of thinking that every appointment holder is corrupt.
And fyi, I'm not ibo.

I have also travelled out and never had issues with Nigerian embassy abroad. Indeed, I'm not even in naija now.
are you a naturalised citizen. well thank goodness you never had xenophobia problem then you know that the ambassador is not your friend. what does being Ibo have to do with anything.

all political appointees are all corrupt. stop burying your head in the sand
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by nextprince: 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
mikolo80:
are you a naturalised citizen. well thank goodness you never had xenophobia problem then you know that the ambassador is not your friend. what does being Ibo have to do with anything.

all political appointees are all corrupt. stop burying your head in the sand

@ the emboldened, your belief, not mine and the last time I checked, everyone is entitled to his/her belief.

Yes, what being Ibo or otherwise gat to do with it is that most comments on this forum have tribal coloration.
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by mikolo80: 10:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
nextprince:

@ the emboldened, your belief, not mine and the last time I checked, everyone is entitled to his/her belief.

Yes, what being Ibo or otherwise gat to do with it is that most comments on this forum have tribal coloration.
what does most comments have to do with MY comment.? you're confused
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by nextprince: 10:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
mikolo80:
what does most comments have to do with MY comment.? you're confused

Not confused, my reference is to my comment, not yours, to disabuse your mind from the angle from which most comments are mostly viewed.

Meaning, I have nothing to gain/loss from my position.
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by 400billionman: 11:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
Before before, i used to think that poor people were humble. They only loyal to obtain..

But experiences of the past 4 years showed me that poor people are the most wicked species living..

Later, i now discovered why rich people like politicians prefer marrying rich people too.

Poor people are very envious. They wont know where you are coming from or how you suffered to earn your money, they will start COMPARING your lifestyle with their impoverished status.

Nnah mehn. I feel for this late man.

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by mikolo80: 10:08am On Jul 22, 2017
nextprince:

Not confused, my reference is to my comment, not yours, to disabuse your mind from the angle from which most comments are mostly viewed.

Meaning, I have nothing to gain/loss from my position.
why will you be bothered how comments are viewed. allow the person to behave bigoted before you jump to conclusions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested / Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing / Who Supplies Evans Assorted Shirts In Police Detention? Nigerians Ask (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.