Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) (44001 Views)

Man Kills His Stingy Brother In Ekiti, Steals His Bike (Photo) / Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo / Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by room089: 12:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
Can't we trust people again, no matter how little?

God Almighty may what is greater than us never come away way in Jesus name, Amen!
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by AngelicBeing: 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
sukkot:
those two had a destiny with each other. you cant change a mans destiny. That guy was created to be judge jury and executioner of this rich guy. Lord knows the rich mans sins but GOD controls all. he met his waterloo as written down before he was born
This are very deep words, Oh Lord have mercy sad
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
Its a pity the ex ambassador didnt learn through his youthful years on earth, Trust no one, and always watch your back!
He had life easy.

Sighs

RIP.
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by sukkot: 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
AngelicBeing:
This are very deep words, Oh Lord have mercy sad
thats life bro. AMUN controls death and birth. just stay on the straight and narrow and his protection and not his wrath will be all over you. this man procured his wrath grin
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by johncreek: 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
End time killing
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by uridiwan(m): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
Sharming95:
Na xo d devil go lead yhu to jail.....
jail for what? na to dey kill am small for 41 days
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by sonnie10: 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Which ex-Ambasaador drives a Lexus RX300?

He didn't steal enough, right?

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by SmartchoiceNGR: 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
sukkot:
Wrong view ? I guess GOD does not know what he is talking about ? lol

18 What agreement is there between the hyena and a dog? and what peace between the rich and the poor?
19 As the wild ass is the lion's prey in the wilderness: so the rich eat up the poor.
20 As the proud hate humility: so doth the rich abhor the poor.
Wehdone. Not in my Bible version.
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by sukkot: 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

Wehdone. Not in my Bible version.
KJV 1611 . not the fake bible you have. LOL
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by AngelicBeing: 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
sukkot:
thats life bro. AMUN controls death and birth. just stay on the straight and narrow and his protection and not his wrath will be all over you. this man procured his wrath grin
sad, what is Amun?
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by Leez(m): 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
ebubefavou:
An Abuja Taxi driver, Sikiru Lamidi, who was arrested by detectives from Apo Divisional Police Station for allegedly killing a former Nigerian ambassador to South Africa, Ngam Nwachukwu, on November 24, 2016, has confessed to committing the said crime.

The suspect from Oyo State, was arrested at his home town where he was hiding after selling Nwachukwu’s Lexus SUV with Abuja registration number, YAB 938 MC to one Femi Adeyemi with forged documents.

The 75-year-old ex-Ambassador reportedly boarded the Lamidi's cab on November 23, 2016 and in the course of taking him around informed him about his car which had a mechanical fault.

The cab driver then offered to take deceased's car to his brother, a mechanic, who could work on the car and it was decided that Lamidi would come to the ex-ambassador’s house the following day.

The driver reportedly showed up at the ex-envoy’s residence at Villa Nova Estate, Apo the following day as agreed.

According to Northern City News,  the deceased lived alone and his security guard, who doubled as an electrician, was also not in the house during Lamidi’s visit.

Investigators stated that Nwachukwu offered the driver some food but he declined while sitting across from him at the dining table.

“As the man was eating, the suspect pounced on him and wrestled him to the floor and then stabbed him in the neck with a pair of scissors. He stole the plasma television and home theatre in the apartment and went away with the deceased’s Lexus SUV which he sold for N1.480m to one Femi Adeyemi with forged documents,” an investigator said.

According to Lamidi, he didn't know what came over him, adding that he just found himself stabbing the septuagenarian until he died.

“After stabbing the man, I felt terrible and guilty but there was nothing I could do to reverse the situation,” he said.

After killing Nwachukwu, the suspect explained that he sold the TV and home theatre audio system to a seller of fairly-used products at Area 10, Abuja for N38,000.

He said that he kept the SUV in Sauka Village along Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Road for two weeks before driving it to Oyo town.

The taxi driver said he gave the vehicle to one Okuta who assisted him in forging the vehicle documents, adding that he compensated Okuta with N380,000 after selling the vehicle.

“Out of the remaining N1.1m, I bought a motorcycle for N180,000 and invested N500,000 in a cooperative society; I gave a car dealer N500,000 to assist me in getting a car, but he defrauded me and didn’t provide any vehicle,” Lamidi explained.

When asked if he had committed similar crimes before, the suspect denied, saying it was his first time.

“I have not committed any crime before; I blame the devil for this. Sometimes, I entertain negative or diabolical thoughts, but I don’t smoke or drink,” he added.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/blame-devil-abuja-taxi-driver-kills-ex-ambassador-steals-car.html

AFONJA!!!
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by stonemasonn: 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
sukkot:
those two had a destiny with each other. you cant change a mans destiny. That guy was created to be judge jury and executioner of this rich guy. Lord knows the rich mans sins but GOD controls all. he met his waterloo as written down before he was born
stop contradicting yourself, you said the rich man's destiny has been set before birth....then you said lord knows the rich man's sins.

If he was predestined to die like this then.."wetin consin predestination and sin?_?"

Abi baba God wrote the rich man's code as:

if( you don't commit so and so sins){
This happens;
}else{
Get killed by a taxi driver;
}
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Anfonja and crime like:
Zuma picture pls

2 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by sukkot: 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
stonemasonn:
stop contradicting yourself, you said the rich man's destiny has been set before birth....then you said lord knows the rich man's sins.

If he was predestined to die like this then.."wetin consin predestination and sin?_?"

Abi baba God wrote the rich man's code as:

if( you don't commit so and so sins){
This happens;
}else{
Get killed by a taxi driver;
}
brah, GOD knows everything you will do before you are born. all your sins you will commit. sounds weird but its true. as such your method of death has been pre-destined before you were born. its all programmed inside you. the person who will kill you will meet up with you when the time is right. it could be a woman that he will make you marry. then she will kill you. or maybe the houseboy you hire. or the driver you hire. either way that person will be introduced into your life at the right time. that angel of death in human skin
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by Leonbonapart(m): 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
[quote author=EgunMogaji post=58687823][/quote] grin that's surely all

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
Leonbonapart:
grin that's surely all

Cool beans then grin

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by ensamy(m): 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
This is where I like sharia law. 'Do me I do you God no go vex'.

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by mhuyee(m): 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
he should b hanged by the balls... simple
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by tianshie(m): 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
AngelicBeing:
sad, what is Amun?

It's the Igbo word for pen.is.
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by vertueptime: 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
fuckerstard:
jail the bastard.

No we demand jungle justice on him

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by Exhibit(m): 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
What a sad story. The suspect was actually arrested by the Federal Special Anti Robbery Squad, Oyo Annex. I was in court when the suspect was arraigned in Oyo before the matter was transferred to Abuja.
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by Jayjey(m): 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
What a callous man. RIP
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by ernieboy(m): 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:
This is terrible. The only reason why I have not gotten a driver yet.
Most of them are mentally unstable. Wicked and extremely covetous.

There are jobs in Nigeria but dearth of fit and proper persons to be employed.
bro if u value ur life and family be very careful when hiring a driver, if possible make do without them, be careful.

2 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by naija4jump: 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
Luckylife:
Pls is high time the world make a rule that state that any criminal that blame the devil on his or her dubious actions against humanity must present the devil physical or face double sentence .

Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by ademijuwonlo(f): 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
ExpensiveG:
********MORAL LESSONS*****

Don't trust anyone, even though you tell person about your property, involve a family member into una conversations.
Dis days people are HEARTLESS, we no even know who we go trust. sad...

Na prayers go save us from all dis wicked people....

You are very correct

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by doubleZ88(m): 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Anfonja and crime like: Zuma picture pls

Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by swegiedon(m): 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
sukkot:
KJV 1611 . not the fake bible you have. LOL
bro pm me....about this KJV 1611 stuff
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by sukkot: 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
AngelicBeing:
sad, what is Amun?
lol AMUN is the ultimate controller of the world. Thats the etymology of the name
Re: Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) by sukkot: 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
swegiedon:

bro pm me....about this KJV 1611 stuff
bro its the original KJV bible without the apocryphal books taken out. Inside it you have books like the maccabees, ecclesiAsticus, wisdom of solomon, baruch etc etc. google it bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) / Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested / Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.