Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic (69034 Views)

2 Men Who Raped A Young Girl In Sapele Caught (Video) / Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) / We Were Forced To Have Sex With Men While On Our Periods - Trafficking Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by obiremy: 8:13am On Jul 21, 2017
According to the story shared by Effiong,a technical engineer at Ministry of Defence(Nigerian army),a soldier travelling from Kaduna to Abuja was murdered by two men while trying to fix his flat tyre.He wrote...

'A soldier man drive a car from Kaduna to Abuja on his way he now have a flat tire, so on the process of looking for help he now laidow on top of his car & slipped off, then two boys from bush with cortlas & slotted the army man to death. I advise my Ogah, friends & cowlicks to stop wearing army uniform to travel'
May his soul RIP.Amen!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/nigerian-soldier-travelling-from-kaduna.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by obiremy: 8:13am On Jul 21, 2017

Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by sarrki(m): 8:14am On Jul 21, 2017
Heart of man is desperately wicked

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by nextprince: 8:16am On Jul 21, 2017
Very unfortunate.

But why did he travel with uniform without arm knowing fully well they are the worst enemies of these men of the underworld?

RIP and may your sojourn never be in vain

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by MhizzAJ(f): 8:16am On Jul 21, 2017
Terrible

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by SalamRushdie: 8:19am On Jul 21, 2017
Kaduna Abuja road is the second most dangerous highway in the world , the first is the Damboa Maidugri road in Borno state while the 3rd most dangerous is the Kyber pass located between Pakistan & Afghanistan...For over 5 decades the Kyber pass had been the most dangerous road in the world but under the bad leadership of General Buhari two Nigerian roads have since dethroned the Kyber pass ..Yes you can take this fact to the bank

149 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by sarrki(m): 8:19am On Jul 21, 2017
As a nation we are wicked

That's why we have the kind of leaders we have around

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by Luckylife(m): 8:20am On Jul 21, 2017
RIP may the evil killers never go unpunished.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by nNEOo(m): 8:22am On Jul 21, 2017
They look "human" when they are "gruesome" murdered.

Rip swift justice to your killers even though it not realistic in nigeria
Sorry to derail , do they really study forensic in our universities?
Just asking oh good morning and welcome to front page

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by DLuciano: 8:22am On Jul 21, 2017
This midget called El Rufai has really sucked blood since he became governor, its blood party under his watch. I remember Obj regime, by now its state of emergency.

7 Likes

Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by madridguy(m): 8:22am On Jul 21, 2017
Very unfortunate. RIP
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by ExpensiveG: 8:25am On Jul 21, 2017
Why him wear him KAKI travel, oh no shockedshocked

R.I.P

sad *********MAY YOUR GENTLE SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE..... AMEN

God Bless dey N.A

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by Homeboiy: 8:27am On Jul 21, 2017
well i have nothing to say

1 Like

Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by walepackage(m): 8:30am On Jul 21, 2017
May his soul rest in peace,my gallant soja(ahoya),am getting scared of this road now kaduna to abuja,which is my normal rout.May GOD save us from this killer and bloodsuckers men.
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by Neddstark: 9:03am On Jul 21, 2017
Bloody. No soldier would want to die like this. RIP gallant.
How did the OP graduate from secondary school?

35 Likes

Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by sapientia(m): 9:16am On Jul 21, 2017
Costly mistake..... RIP Gallant...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by ybalogs(m): 10:10am On Jul 21, 2017
WHAT A WICKED WORLD WE LIVE IN.
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by ybalogs(m): 10:13am On Jul 21, 2017
MAY THE KILLERS MEET THEIR WATERLOO SOONEST.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by DOUBLEWAHALA: 11:00am On Jul 21, 2017
nice kill boys.........
but u guys should try and extend this hand to our politicians they are our problem

BUT anyways congratulations

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by NwaAmaikpe: 11:35am On Jul 21, 2017
shocked

No uniformed man evokes my sympathy when something evil happens to them

They are also very heartless.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by Ugoeze2016: 11:36am On Jul 21, 2017
Jesus Christ, na wa wicked souls. rip
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by anyimontana(m): 11:38am On Jul 21, 2017
Jesu..I can authoritatively say that its the OPs grammar that murdered dis poor soldier..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by bigboss80s(m): 11:39am On Jul 21, 2017
This is the reason people should have Ultraseal in their Tyres. You should never stop a car for any reason while traveling. It also makes your tyres bulletproof and resistant to even sniper fire. You can drive at least until reach your destination.

RIP gallant soldier

Modified:

For those asking about ultraseal I am not a dealer but i know those who do it.
It is a liquid pumped into the tire. It not only prevents the tire from losing air and from gunfire, it also prolongs the life of the tire i.e. You will never need to change the tire until all the thread is gone.
There are offices in Lagos, Abuja and Jos for now.

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by dakeskese(m): 11:40am On Jul 21, 2017
double RIPs

RIP Officer

RIP English.

9 Likes

Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by ifewise(m): 11:40am On Jul 21, 2017
We are just too wicked and heartless in this Country.
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 21, 2017
kai.... so sad
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by Darkknightt(m): 11:40am On Jul 21, 2017
nice kill?? OMG you just rendered me speechless .......you think its easy being a soldier?
DOUBLEWAHALA:
nice kill boys.........
but u guys should try and extend this hand to our politicians they are our problem

BUT anyways congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by iluvdonjazzy: 11:40am On Jul 21, 2017
two bad
Re: Soldier Traveling From Kaduna To Abuja Killed By 2 Men While Fixing Tyre.Graphic by bedspread: 11:40am On Jul 21, 2017
GOD! with The wickedness of humans these days,
i wonder how wat will be the wickedness of the anti-christs and his agents after the rapture.
LORD JESUS, HAVE MERCY ON ME...
FORGIVE ME ALL MY SINS FROM THE DAY I WAS CREATED.
IN JESUS NAME
AMEN

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Comments That Made Me Realize Yahoo Yahoo Has Finished Our Youths / Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student / Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.