Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

My In-laws Are Trying To Give Me Inferiority Complex And Its Working - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My In-laws Are Trying To Give Me Inferiority Complex And Its Working (2322 Views)

When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby / What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? / My In-laws Are Making Me Get Tired OF MY Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My In-laws Are Trying To Give Me Inferiority Complex And Its Working by omosedollar(m): 8:26am On Jul 21, 2017
Read Hilarious Comments here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BWwlLjdBnkU/

Re: My In-laws Are Trying To Give Me Inferiority Complex And Its Working by olaniyisamuel(m): 8:42am On Jul 21, 2017
Frankly speaking, *no blame: #u bite wat u could not chew # buying car for ur in laws *4years ago as quoted. Yes, I accept d fact u ve to take care of dem being dere son inlaw but Bro, u were PLEASING dem. Ignore ur financial status, it's d fact. Imagine *comparing u with ur wife's Ex angry angry
#since u not staying under dere roof, TAKE UR STANCE. It's ur HOME (matrimonial) *for ur wife, put her feet on the Ground(not nagging/beating oo). Take charge.

2 Likes

Re: My In-laws Are Trying To Give Me Inferiority Complex And Its Working by subtlemee(f): 8:59am On Jul 21, 2017
Don't let your mother in-law near your family again...move faraway if you can because already she's beginning to poison her daughter's mind which is a time bomb waiting to be detonated

2 Likes

Re: My In-laws Are Trying To Give Me Inferiority Complex And Its Working by kweenkong(f): 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
subtlemee:
Don't let your mother in-law near your family again...move faraway if you can because already she's beginning to poison her daughter's mind which is a time bomb waiting to be detonated

Is the father in law any better. Bunch of hungry people, if you like give them the moon they would ask for the solar system.

3 Likes

Re: My In-laws Are Trying To Give Me Inferiority Complex And Its Working by lilytender: 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
Your in-laws know that you are a weakling if not they wont be telling you this rubbish. Nobody on earth can tell me this rubbish because my tongue is sharp and my words can pierce fools' mind.

1 Like

Re: My In-laws Are Trying To Give Me Inferiority Complex And Its Working by cococandy(f): 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
That's all shades of wrong
Comparing you to your wife's ex. Smh.
They are very stupid. Don't be surprised her family still collect money from her ex.

5 Likes

Re: My In-laws Are Trying To Give Me Inferiority Complex And Its Working by LordKO(m): 11:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
The importance of self-will can never be over emphasized. Real men/noble men don't live their lives to please anyone - the live and act conscientiously irrespective of whom their realness offends.

Obviously, he married from a family of small-minded people, the worst mistake any noble/virtuous man/woman can ever make. . . . Money doesn't buy class.

Only small-minded people competes with others. Noble men are neither looking to pull others down nor follow their ways, instead they always try to reach their own boundaries.

Competition is a sign of envy and envy is a product of covetousness. I loathe small-minded people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My In-laws Are Trying To Give Me Inferiority Complex And Its Working by NoToPile: 8:07am On Jul 22, 2017
Yeye family
Re: My In-laws Are Trying To Give Me Inferiority Complex And Its Working by Fkforyou(m): 8:25am On Jul 22, 2017
Hmmm... It's unfortunate that this guy married into a vainglorious family.... undecided

He is in a deep shiit and I think he might have un-wittingly contributed into it by trying to impress them with his wealth from the beginning.

I think for his sanity, he should just divorce his wife and cut that family lose, because God help him he loses his source of income, he is in hot pepper soup... undecided

2 Likes

Re: My In-laws Are Trying To Give Me Inferiority Complex And Its Working by shaneroberts26: 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ain't nothing more annoying than a timid man.
Re: My In-laws Are Trying To Give Me Inferiority Complex And Its Working by chigoizie7(m): 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
This can only happen when y allow external forces into your marriage.

I didn't say y shouldn't communicate with your in laws, but every thing has limits.

1 Like

Re: My In-laws Are Trying To Give Me Inferiority Complex And Its Working by omosedollar(m): 9:42am On Dec 28, 2017

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons Not To Get Married / The Injustice Of Men: Some Northern Men / Hello! Nairalanders, Tonye001 Just Got Married!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.