Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

PDP Not A Threat To APC – Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Not A Threat To APC – Okorocha (369 Views)

No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha / Rotimi Amaechi Tells PDP Not To Challenge Election Results In Court / "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Not A Threat To APC – Okorocha by newsbook: 9:05am On Jul 21, 2017
Imo State Governor Rochas Okorocha has dismissed the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as no threat to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Okorocha, who is also the Chairman of the Progressives Governors Forum (APC Governors), spoke after he led his colleagues to a meeting with Acting President Yemi Osinbajo at the Presidential Villa.

The meeting which held at the conference room of the vice-presidential wing commenced after that of the National Economic Council (NEC).

Read more: http://www.newsbook.ng/2017/07/21/pdp-not-a-threat-to-apc-okorocha/
Re: PDP Not A Threat To APC – Okorocha by CHOPUP411(m): 9:06am On Jul 21, 2017
Dats my man
Re: PDP Not A Threat To APC – Okorocha by sarrki(m): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2017
But the electorate are threat to APC

If they failed on there promises

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Not A Threat To APC – Okorocha by nextprince: 9:07am On Jul 21, 2017
B4 nko
Re: PDP Not A Threat To APC – Okorocha by uwa1(m): 9:20am On Jul 21, 2017
Hmmm... All I can see is APC returning back to opposition party by 2019....

(1) (Reply)

Re : Pmb And The Descendants Of Shimei / Give Me Shekau Dead Or Alive Within 40 Days - Buratai Tells Nigerian Troops / Politicians Now Sponsoring Boko Haram Over 2019 Presidential Election - NPI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.