Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,201 members, 7,853,098 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Should You Inform Your Wife Before Inviting Your Relations To Stay Over? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should You Inform Your Wife Before Inviting Your Relations To Stay Over? (1814 Views)

Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / Please Inform Your Neighbor, Don't Allow Him To Commit That Succide. / Which One 1st. Will You Start Dating A Girl Or You Will Inform Your Pastors 1st? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should You Inform Your Wife Before Inviting Your Relations To Stay Over? by woye77: 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2010
ladies and gents let's discuss
Re: Should You Inform Your Wife Before Inviting Your Relations To Stay Over? by googles: 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2010
[size=13pt]o'course [/size]
Re: Should You Inform Your Wife Before Inviting Your Relations To Stay Over? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2010
It's not like a written rule, but it shows you respect her if you do!
Re: Should You Inform Your Wife Before Inviting Your Relations To Stay Over? by cantell(m): 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2010
Why na? Na europe you dey?
Re: Should You Inform Your Wife Before Inviting Your Relations To Stay Over? by ayettymama(f): 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2010
this should be in the family section

yes

even in ur parents hse

ur parents must tell u when someone is cumin to stay

talkless of ur partner

when its not just u stayin in the hse!
Re: Should You Inform Your Wife Before Inviting Your Relations To Stay Over? by sophy09: 7:03pm On Feb 05, 2010
Of course you have to. Na only you dey live for there.
Re: Should You Inform Your Wife Before Inviting Your Relations To Stay Over? by Igwe9(m): 7:22pm On Feb 05, 2010
Ee, i should smiley
Re: Should You Inform Your Wife Before Inviting Your Relations To Stay Over? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2010
Unless you think she is a glorified househelp lipsrsealed Then yes you must.
Re: Should You Inform Your Wife Before Inviting Your Relations To Stay Over? by chic2pimp(m): 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2010
If you no wan wahala you berra do oooo cheesy cheesy. Una know say two women no fit enter the same trousers ooo
Re: Should You Inform Your Wife Before Inviting Your Relations To Stay Over? by Eaglebabe: 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2010
So u no no?
Re: Should You Inform Your Wife Before Inviting Your Relations To Stay Over? by kokoye(m): 7:42pm On Feb 05, 2010
I suspect this was meant to be another basher thread but thankfully the ladies in the house have handled this in a matured manner.

Should You Inform Your Spouse Before Inviting Your Relations To Stay Over?

Yes. only makes sense. The house / home does not belong to you alone.
Re: Should You Inform Your Wife Before Inviting Your Relations To Stay Over? by mamagee3(f): 7:42pm On Feb 05, 2010
Before nko?, Are you the only owner of the house? angry
Re: Should You Inform Your Wife Before Inviting Your Relations To Stay Over? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2010
I suspect this was meant to be another basher thread but thankfully the ladies in the house have handled this in a matured manner.

Should You Inform Your Spouse Before Inviting Your Relations To Stay Over?

Yes. only makes sense. The house / home does not belong to you alone.

Really? I thought you were gonna go all '. . I own the house, I'm the man . . .' on us!
Re: Should You Inform Your Wife Before Inviting Your Relations To Stay Over? by kokoye(m): 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2010
Ujujoan:

Really? I thought you were gonna go all '. . I own the house, I'm the man . . .' on us!

Somebody must've told you wrong. you obviously have not seen any of my posts.
Re: Should You Inform Your Wife Before Inviting Your Relations To Stay Over? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 05, 2010
^^^ Hmmmn undecided

Ok oh! cheesy
Re: Should You Inform Your Wife Before Inviting Your Relations To Stay Over? by Pwaves(f): 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2010
Why not? he may own da house but i run/manage the house.
Re: Should You Inform Your Wife Before Inviting Your Relations To Stay Over? by ccollins(m): 12:10am On Feb 06, 2010
If the man bought the house with his money so why do u guyz say the man and the woman is d owner of the house.
Re: Should You Inform Your Wife Before Inviting Your Relations To Stay Over? by Nwaka77: 6:05am On Feb 06, 2010
What are we discussing? Is this something to discuss? If you are a grown man and you don't know the answer to this question of yours then you need a shrink! I'm out!
Re: Should You Inform Your Wife Before Inviting Your Relations To Stay Over? by Pogistega(m): 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2010
You should discuss with your wife, all major things you intend to do, not just to inform her. That is, if she's your wife, and not a wife.
Re: Should You Inform Your Wife Before Inviting Your Relations To Stay Over? by nwaka80(f): 4:13pm On Feb 08, 2010
Yes o, she has every right to know b4 anybody moves into that house. That really reminds me of two friends that were living together, as in paying the rent together and one of the friends went and brought her sibling without telling the other friend, and she was really pissed, in that case i want to ask if she has the right to be angry or is she just overreacting. undecided
Re: Should You Inform Your Wife Before Inviting Your Relations To Stay Over? by Remii(m): 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2010
That is normal now, and it goes both ways unless your house is like a guest house. Would the person coming not need some care, are you not going to make provision for the visitor?
Re: Should You Inform Your Wife Before Inviting Your Relations To Stay Over? by Kx: 4:21pm On Feb 08, 2010
Absolutely.
Re: Should You Inform Your Wife Before Inviting Your Relations To Stay Over? by Fhemmmy: 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2010
Yes, cos the house belongs to you both
Re: Should You Inform Your Wife Before Inviting Your Relations To Stay Over? by TOPE20001(f): 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2010
Should You Inform Your Wife Before Inviting Your Relations To Stay Over?

Is this a serious question? shocked
Re: Should You Inform Your Wife Before Inviting Your Relations To Stay Over? by deluxecad(m): 12:31am On Feb 09, 2010
@OP: Sure, she must know. The woman matters. I'll never diss my wife or give her rude surprises, what for?
Re: Should You Inform Your Wife Before Inviting Your Relations To Stay Over? by jumie(f): 11:59am On Feb 09, 2010
of course!!

If the relative is going to be fed and housed why shouldn't the other party be informed.
Re: Should You Inform Your Wife Before Inviting Your Relations To Stay Over? by Ndipe(m): 3:39am On Feb 10, 2010
Out of respect to her, YES!

You dont want to deal with a resentful wife at the end of the day. Most importantly, it shows you respect her, but that doesnt diminish your position as the HEAD of the family.
Re: Should You Inform Your Wife Before Inviting Your Relations To Stay Over? by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 10, 2010
Yes by all means - It is her house too, whether or not it was built before your wife was born and the property deeds are in your name only.
Re: Should You Inform Your Wife Before Inviting Your Relations To Stay Over? by agathamari(f): 11:19am On Feb 10, 2010
duh
Re: Should You Inform Your Wife Before Inviting Your Relations To Stay Over? by MamaJD(f): 9:26pm On Mar 08, 2010
yes, u should say it before
Re: Should You Inform Your Wife Before Inviting Your Relations To Stay Over? by SALady(f): 9:57am On Mar 09, 2010
woye77:

ladies and gents let's discuss

I am interested in knowing why you shouldnt in the first place
Re: Should You Inform Your Wife Before Inviting Your Relations To Stay Over? by chidipupay(m): 11:53am On Mar 09, 2010
yes u need to inform everybody, including the rats in your house. Cos they have right for somebody to come and inconvenience them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For Me To Be Bitter? / I Need Substitute For My Wife / How Do I Save Their Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.