Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,121 members, 7,953,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism (4012 Views)

Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order / Reviver Of The Pristine Sufism, Baye Niass! / Sufism In Ilorin ; A Struggle For Survival.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by MrOlai: 11:21am On Jul 21, 2017
Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by AlBaqir(m): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
MrOlai:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg7e7lkoq_8

# Ogbeni, is it comedy and music you want us to listen to or rebuttal of Sheik Habib's criticism of Sahih Bukhari?

# grin grin You these salafi guys are still being pained by Sheik Habib's bombshell. Really Sheik destroyed your prestigious book. This has put all the Nigerian salafis into disarray.

# To my assessment, the best among you guys that tried a bit in replying Sheik Habib, was Abdulfattah Sarumi, in his lecture Tani Imam Bukhari.

# * The truth is Imam Bukhari was not the author of Sahih Bukhari. This sheik Habib was 100% right. None of your so-called Salafi troglodytes attempted to reply Sheik Habib on that. After 100+ years of the death of Bukhari, the first ever "sahih Bukhari" published as a book was just a 53 page book yet many pages in it blank. What do we have today? 1000s of ahadith spread across more than 10 volumes.

# And yes, sheik Habib was right that Imam Bukhari was very weak in Arabic language. Hence, a serious doubt he ever compiled "sahih Bukhari".

# Sheik Habib's criticism is summarised thus in his own words:

"We didn't tell them not to read sahih bukhari or to throw away the book or disregard it. We only let them know that the book contains some errors and hadith that are not authentic and we gave them references including that of Albani. We told them Sahih Bukhari was written by human who is not a Prophet and any book apart from the Qur'an is not free from errors. Nobody is infallible except the Prophet. The Qur'an is the most authentic book that is not faulty and it is perfectly free from errors. We pointed out some contradictions in saheeh bukhari for people to know. As far as the principles of hadeeth and hadeeth criticism is concerned, it is not the book of hadeeth that matters but the hadeeth itself and there are principles for accepting and rejecting hadeeth. The errors and mistake in saheeh bukhari do not make the book invalid. Any hadeeth that will give Islam or the Holy Prophet Muhammad a negative image should be rejected no matter the source of the book. In Saheeh al-Bukhari there are several sound hadeeth and they give Islam and the world the true positive picture of Islam. All what we did was just criticism in order to establish the true picture of Islam and let the world know that Islam is peace and free from extremism, terrorism and aggression. We gave them references for anyone who cares to research. The Holy Prophet Muhammad was a mercy to the entire creation".

1 Like

Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by Empiree: 4:44am On Jul 22, 2017
This guy?. Well, I thoguht Sheikh Eleha Abdul Majeed was the one that tried his best from amongst the salafis. Well, Sarumi tried sha. Sheikh Habib really destroyed all of them in his Ramadan 2016 cheesy
Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by AlBaqir(m): 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
Empiree:
This guy?. Well, I thoguht Sheikh Eleha Abdul Majeed was the one that tried his best from amongst the salafis. Well, Sarumi tried sha. Sheikh Habib really destroyed all of them in his Ramadan 2016 cheesy

# grin Eleha bleeped up trying to curry flavour "qatata". And before then, he was talking nonsense upon nonsense that " sheik Habib was possessed by Jinn, the reason he was criticising sahih Bukhari. Then, all of a sudden, he was praising sheik Adam, Habib's father whom all of them initially criticised for being Sufi. And unfortunately for him, sheik Adam was also critical of sahih Bukhari.

# Sarumi's responds was well arranged and he tried to counter sheik Habib, point by point. Same tactics he used to destroyed AhluSunnah 's master Jabata. Sarumi only came close in his rebuttal. He ran away from vital points and all his defence for others are just too very weak. For example, sheik Habib submit Imam Bukhari was not the author of sahih al-Mukhtasar that the book only surfaced 100+ years after the death of al-Bukhari. The only responds of Sarumi was, "big ulama of Sunni like Ibn Kathir attributed the book to Imam Bukhari".

You can imagine the centuries between Bukhari and Ibn Kathir yet the latter quoted no chain going back to Bukhari. I wonder if he saw that in his dreams.

# Really, sheik Habib left a deep wound on Nigerian salafist.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
Awon keferi, awon elegbe .. awon ti won yapa ALLAH . .ti won yapa rasul
Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by inagbe1: 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Awon keferi, awon elegbe .. awon ti won yapa ALLAH . .ti won yapa rasul
Mr man please stop declaring people to be kaafir,it is not right and also not 'sunnahtic'

1 Like

Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by Empiree: 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
Chai, albaqir, thats deep. Sheikh Habib's Ramadan last lecture in 2016 was really poweful that he destoyed them all. The salafists later said "all we know is one man can not be all right against entire us" grin

This doesnt necessarily mean i agree with everything Sheikh Habib said especially on the return of Isa ibn Maryam(as) and Imam Mahdi(as), ilm Batin etc. But on Bukhari issue, wallahi, he has many points to reason with.
Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by Empiree: 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
inagbe1:
Mr man please stop declaring people to be kaafir,it is not right and also not 'sunnahtic'
He doesn't make sense. He can't politely construct himself without takfrism.
Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
inagbe1:
IF YOU CAN QUOTE QURAN AND HADITH TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIM. . #NO PROBLEM#
Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
Empiree:
He doesn't make sense. He can't politely construct himself without takfrism.
Egbon empiree. . kafir ni yin. . u be sufi, al baqir na shia, kafir ni oun na, habib and his father adam na kafir. .dem be sufi. . their aqeedah, ibadah is so different from rasul. . rasul and his sahabah no be sufi nor dem be shia and ALLAH revealed islam to us through rasul. .whatever you do as act of ibadah and rasul didnt do it n0r order it. . u doing bida, .and adam,habib,empiree,albaqir knows the truth and dey deny it to follow tijani and ayatolah komeni respectively. .
Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by AlBaqir(m): 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
Empiree:
Chai, albaqir, thats deep. Sheikh Habib's Ramadan last lecture in 2016 was really poweful that he destoyed them all. The salafists later said "all we know is one man can not be all right against entire us" grin

This doesnt necessarily mean i agree with everything Sheikh Habib said especially on the return of Isa ibn Maryam(as) and Imam Mahdi(as), ilm Batin etc. But on Bukhari issue, wallahi, he has many points to reason with.

# Up till now Nigerian salafist have not recover from that catastrophe that befell them. One of them said, "Ha...tí sahih Bukhari bati té, Ahlu Sunnah ti té ni yen". Obviously, they will do anything to protect the book. They labeled sheik Habib a hidden shia, sometimes they said he's reading Orientalist books. Really sheik Habib's exposure left them in disarray.

# Yeah, you are right. Not everything Sheik Habib submitted can be taken especially on the points you raised.
Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by AlBaqir(m): 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
inagbe1:

AhluSunnah:
IF YOU CAN QUOTE QURAN AND HADITH TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIM. . #NO PROBLEM#

Surah An-Nahl, Verse 125:

Call to the way of your Lord with wisdom and goodly exhortation, and have disputations with them in the best manner; surely your Lord best knows those who go astray from His path, and He knows best those who follow the right way

# inagbe1, the above ayah especially the bolded, does not exist in those takfiri's world.
Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
AlBaqir:

Surah An-Nahl, Verse 125:

Call to the way of your Lord with wisdom and goodly exhortation, and have disputations with them in the best manner; surely your Lord best knows those who go astray from His path, and He knows best those who follow the right way

# inagbe1, the above ayah especially the bolded, does not exist in those takfiri's world.
TSHEW, NO MATTER WHAT OR HOW CLEAR THE PROOF IS, KAFIR WILL ALWAYS REJECT IT. .MR KAFIR AL BAQIR. .IF YOU CAN TEL ME THAT ALLAH DIDNT KAL ANYBODY KAFIR IN QURAN OR RASUL DIDNT KAL ANYBODY KAFIR OR SAHABAHS DIDNT KAL ANYBODY KAFIR . . . . . . . . .and according to the verse u quoted. . .going astray from ALLAH path. . it means disbelief in ALLAH..And arabic of disbelief is Kafir. . so? ? ? ? . . .tOYT
Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
Empiree . . do u disbelief in sahih bukhari and muslim and other hadiths compiled?pq
Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by AlBaqir(m): 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
AhluSunnah:
TSHEW, NO MATTER WHAT OR HOW CLEAR THE PROOF IS, KAFIR WILL ALWAYS REJECT IT. .MR KAFIR AL BAQIR. .IF YOU CAN TEL ME THAT ALLAH DIDNT KAL ANYBODY KAFIR IN QURAN OR RASUL DIDNT KAL ANYBODY KAFIR OR SAHABAHS DIDNT KAL ANYBODY KAFIR . . . . . . . . .and according to the verse u quoted. . .going astray from ALLAH path. . it means disbelief in ALLAH..And arabic of disbelief is Kafir. . so? ? ? ? . . .tOYT

# The door is open for you to fight with that ayah. You can even declare it "da'if". The ayah is crystal clear.

# The point is you don't takfiri whoever declares La ilaha illah Allah, Muhammad Rasulullah. That statement makes him Muslim, at least apparently. If he observe Salat, sawm, pay zakat, and perform hajj, that strengthen his Muslim identity. All these, even made Munafiqun amongst the sahabah, Muslims. Hence, Nabi's inability to expose them except for those whom Allah Himself exposed. Imam Ali never takfiri the Khawarij even upon their clear deviation and excessiveness. He only fought them. The rest is for Allah to judge on Qiyamat. Unfortunately, you and your takfiri master are the spokesmen of Allah declaring whoever kafir.

# If a Muslim renounced publicly his shahadatain, then he becomes Kafir.

1 Like

Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
aLbaqir . . shahadah makes one a muslim NOT SALAT NOR ZAKAT NOR HAJJ.. Shahadah simply means tawhid. shahadah means u submit to ALLAH and rasul (quran and hadith) . . if you do not submit to quran or hadith, u become a non muslim because of your innovations into the deen. . if u are not a muslim, then u a kafir. . . u albaqir, u a kafir because u a shia, u do n0t believe in ALLAH or rasul, you have lost shahadah. u believe in different quran and hadith( one compiled by ur kafir imams ). . . u disbelief in rasul by declaring all his sahabahs kafir and u insult aeesha..called her a prostitute, u do curse abubakr,uthman,umar and other sahabah, u do call ALI rasul and ALLAH, you do worship grave, you changed adkar of adhan and so many things. . shia is different religion just like every other sect that has founder and amir...sufi, ahmadiyah, nasfat, tabliq, malikiyah and others. . . tawhid(shahadah) nulifies and grant ibadah(salat and others).. u have no tawhid and have lost shahadah.. u are a kafir. . .p
Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by inagbe1: 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Egbon empiree. . kafir ni yin. . u be sufi, al baqir na shia, kafir ni oun na, habib and his father adam na kafir. .dem be sufi. . their aqeedah, ibadah is so different from rasul. . rasul and his sahabah no be sufi nor dem be shia and ALLAH revealed islam to us through rasul. .whatever you do as act of ibadah and rasul didnt do it n0r order it. . u doing bida, .and adam,habib,empiree,albaqir knows the truth and dey deny it to follow tijani and ayatolah komeni respectively. .
What have you or your own father done to advance the course of Islam?you talk without knowledge and accuse scholars whom without efforts you might be somewhere in your Oshogbo worshiping sango of being kaafir .Anyway you are a nonentity

1 Like

Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
Insulting messenger of ALLAH is kufru because it simply means going against quran verse. ALLAH said rasul never speaks out of desire, he is trustworthy that is why he is chosen as a prophet. insulting him means insulting and mocking of ALLAH judgement. . its kufru.. 1st Khawarij insulted prnphet muhammad by saying rasul is n0t JUST. Umar instantly called the 1st khawarij a kafir, and he ask for permission to cut off his head. (rasul didnt go against umar calling him kafir n0r cutting off his head(thats how kafir are killed). . rasul said that umar should not kill him that its fr0m that man the generation of khawarij wil spring out. . "go read hadith on khawarij" THEY ARE KAFIR.
Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by Empiree: 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
inagbe1:
What have you or your own father done to advance the course of Islam?you talk without knowledge and accuse scholars whom without efforts you might be somewhere in your Oshogbo worshiping sango of being kaafir .Anyway you are a nonentity
You know whats even funny?. He doesn't even know what sufi means. I asked him like 5 times . So thats why i see no reason to engage him much. He has zero knowledge. He is better off countering his salafists counterparts. Hes good at that.
Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
inagbe1:
Which scholar i accuse? bg and what are u trying to say gaan
Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by inagbe1: 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
Empiree:
You know whats even funny?. He doesn't even know what sufi means. I asked him like 5 times . So thats why i see no reason to engage him much. He has zero knowledge. He is better off countering his salafists counterparts. Hes good at that.
Thank you my brother,normally I don't argue or reply his type anytime I feel like cracking my ribs I come here to read their posts,but this particular guy is very rude and very far away from the teachings of Islam.I used to have a friend exactly like him who people see and view as an 'Alfa',he was so rude and disrespectful (even to his parents), some of our friends who are not Muslims used to castigate Islam because of his behaviours which he will most times back up with some ridiculous hadiths.Most of these people shouting sunnah,bidah,dolal,kufru and fire up and down lack morals, even their scholars are mostly liars,I call them commercial salafists because they are being sponsored from Saudi Arabia and that is why they always reject any opinion or interpretation that is not from Saudi Arabia even when such opinion is right. Their mission is to impose on us the wahabbi ideology.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
Awon keferi, awon sufi, awon 0m0 leyin tijani. .
Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by moshuur(m): 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Awon keferi, awon sufi, awon 0m0 leyin tijani. .
Pls let us be cautious about calling people kafir.It seems u only listen to Jabata and d likes.
Try to listen to other Alfas that preaches d sunna of d prophet. U can visit dawahnigeria.com
Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
moshuur:

Pls let us be cautious about calling people kafir.It seems u only listen to Jabata and d likes.
Try to listen to other Alfas that preaches d sunna of d prophet. U can visit dawahnigeria.com
Sey sufi no be kafir? abi wetin ur alfas for dawahnigeria.com say? abi no kafir among muslim ni? abi one cannot call someone a kafir in islam ni? please answer me o. . fast fast
Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
moshuur:

Sey sufi no be kafir? abi wetin ur alfas for dawahnigeria.com say? abi no kafir among muslim ni? abi one cannot call someone a kafir in islam ni? please answer me o. . fast fast . .Make u add proof fr0m quran and hadith o
Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by moshuur(m): 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Sey sufi no be kafir? abi wetin ur alfas for dawahnigeria.com say? abi no kafir among muslim ni? abi one cannot call someone a kafir in islam ni? please answer me o. . fast fast
Do u gain any happiness by calling a person who might not be a kafir a kafir?
My brother,pls leave calling/declaring people a kafir to d scholars.
About d site,it is just to help u understand more about Islam cuz I know dat u want to follow kitaab and sunna(which is d only way)
Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
moshuur:

About d site,it is just to help u understand more about Islam cuz I know dat u want to follow kitaab and sunna(which is d only way)
LIKE I KNEW.. U SAID TO FOLLOW KITAB WA SUNNAH AND YOU DO NOT FOLLOW IT. Allah call people kafir, rasul did, sahabahs did. . .and you say to leave calling people kafir to scholars. . ehn ehn. . so na scholars will make law into islam abi scholars na kitab wa sunnah? TSHEW . .Calling kafir a kafir is a pillar in islam.. denying it or rejecting it is also kufru..because u are simply against kitab wa sunnah
Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
moshuur:

LIKE I KNEW.. U SAID TO FOLLOW KITAB WA SUNNAH AND YOU DO NOT FOLLOW IT. Allah call people kafir, rasul did, sahabahs did. . .and you say to leave calling people kafir to scholars. . ehn ehn. . so na scholars will make law into islam abi scholars na kitab wa sunnah? TSHEW . .Calling kafir a kafir is a pillar in islam.. denying it or rejecting it is also kufru..because u are simply against kitab wa sunnah.. THAT SITE MUST BE TRASH..FOR U N0T TO KN0W QODIYAH OF KAFIR..WHAT ARE THEY DISCUSSING IN THE LECTURES THEY UPLOAD THERE THEN?
Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by moshuur(m): 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
AhluSunnah:
LIKE I KNEW.. U SAID TO FOLLOW KITAB WA SUNNAH AND YOU DO NOT FOLLOW IT. Allah call people kafir, rasul did, sahabahs did. . .and you say to leave calling people kafir to scholars. . ehn ehn. . so na scholars will make law into islam abi scholars na kitab wa sunnah? TSHEW . .Calling kafir a kafir is a pillar in islam.. denying it or rejecting it is also kufru..because u are simply against kitab wa sunnah.. THAT SITE MUST BE TRASH..FOR U N0T TO KN0W QODIYAH OF KAFIR..WHAT ARE THEY DISCUSSING IN THE LECTURES THEY UPLOAD THERE THEN?
Y did u conclude that d site na trash without checking it out.
2-how did u know that am not following d sunna.I just gave u an advice to be cautious about called people kafir.
Calling people a kafir is a big issue but u guys av taken it with levity.
Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by moshuur(m): 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
Its like u are learning Islam from Jabata.jabata is not d right person u should learn kitaab and sunna from
Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
moshuur:

Y did u conclude that d site na trash without checking it out.
2-how did u know that am not following d sunna.I just gave u an advice to be cautious about called people kafir.
Calling people a kafir is a big issue but u guys av taken it with levity.
BKOZ U SAID ITS SCHOLARS THAT CAN CALL PEOPLE KAFIR. what u said is bida and n0t part of islam and has absolutely no proof. . i learn 4rm quran and hadith n0t jabata. if he is saying rubbish like amubieya,fatai sarumi and co. .i w0nt listen to jabata. i listen to him bkoz all he says has basis in quran and hadith. .p
Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by moshuur(m): 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
AhluSunnah:
BKOZ U SAID ITS SCHOLARS THAT CAN CALL PEOPLE KAFIR. what u said is bida and n0t part of islam and has absolutely no proof. . i learn 4rm quran and hadith n0t jabata. if he is saying rubbish like amubieya,fatai sarumi and co. .i w0nt listen to jabata. i listen to him bkoz all he says has basis in quran and hadith. .p
Am talking about those people that understand almost/everything about Islam.people like u and I can easily make mistake by calling people that are not kafir kafir due to some actions they may be doing that are bad but does not remove one from d fold of Islam...I hope u understand my point?
Pls sir tell me some rubbish u heard from Amubieya

(1) (2) (Reply)

Step By Step Ablution / Here Are The Phone Numbers Of Some Muslim Scholars In Nigeria / A Glimpse Of Islam's Great Concern For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.