Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,511 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism (3898 Views)

Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order / Reviver Of The Pristine Sufism, Baye Niass! / Sufism In Ilorin ; A Struggle For Survival.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by Empiree: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
moshuur:

a
You are talking to a guy whose brain is suspended btw heaven and earth. undecided
Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by moshuur(m): 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
Empiree:
You are talking to a guy whose brain is suspended btw heaven and earth. undecided
Am just trying to let him know he should be careful calling people t(hat believed in d shahadah,face d qibla to perform solat,fast in d month of Ramadan, give zakat/sodaqoh,going to hajj/umra)kafir just because of some action we may not av full understanding of.
Islam is very wide,Ibi ti aba riran mon lo ye Ka soro mon
Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by Empiree: 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
moshuur:

Am just trying to let him know he should be careful calling people t(hat believed in d shahadah,face d qibla to perform solat,fast in d month of Ramadan, give zakat/sodaqoh,going to hajj/umram)kafir just because of some action we may not av full understanding of.
Islam is very wide,Ibi ti aba riran mon lo ye Ka soro mon
Doesn't matter what u say he's never gonna reason with you. He has zero knowledge of Islam and zero wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by moshuur(m): 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
Jabata once said imam Nawawi is a kafir/faasiq(I can't remember d actual word he use).He later said that he made a mistake.Scholars do make a lot of research before calling a person(observing Islamic rules) a kafir.but Jabata did not do that in d case of nawawi.
He even said that we should not read one of d four imam books(either imam shafi/Abu hanifa...I can't remember also cuz av stopped listening to him a long time ago). He also adviced us against using spoon saying it is bidha
Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 24, 2017
moshuur:

Am talking about those people that understand almost/everything about Islam.people like u and I can easily make mistake by calling people that are not kafir kafir due to some actions they may be doing that are bad but does not remove one from d fold of Islam...I hope u understand my point?
Pls sir tell me some rubbish u heard from Amubieya
LIKE I SAID, U KN0W N0THING ABOUT KAFIR ISSUE. DO U EVEN KNOW THERE IS DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SOMEONE THAT DO KUFRU ACT OR WORDS AND MAKING TAKFIR OF THAT PERSON? THERE ARE CONDITIONS PERSON THAT DO KUFRU ACT OR SAYINGS MUST FUFIL BEFORE BECOMING A KAFIR. . . DO U KN0W THOSE CONDITIONS?
Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 24, 2017
moshuur:
Jabata once said imam Nawawi is a kafir/faasiq(I can't remember d actual word he use).He later said that he made a mistake.Scholars do make a lot of research before calling a person(observing Islamic rules) a kafir.but Jabata did not do that in d case of nawawi.
He even said that we should not read one of d four imam books(either imam shafi/Abu hanifa...I can't remember also cuz av stopped listening to him a long time ago). He also adviced us against using spoon saying it is bidha
What proof did he bring b4 making takfir of nawawi? what proof did he bring to support his claim of us n0t reading those imam book? and what proof did he bring to support dat eating with sp0on is bida? ISLAM DEALS WITH PROOF not the subject matter. n0wing
Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 24, 2017
moshuur:
VISIT voiceofthesalaf.com and download roddu amubieya
Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 24, 2017
U PEOPLE KEEP SAYING JABATA SAID THIS, HE SAY THAT, what u av to tackle is the proof he bring to support his claim
Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by Kaytixy: 10:36am On Jul 25, 2017
How I wish I understand yoruba to be able to listen to this jabata that everyone is talking about.
Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by Kaytixy: 10:39am On Jul 25, 2017
Empiree:
Doesn't matter what u say he's never gonna reason with you. He has zero knowledge of Islam and zero wisdom.
oga empiree you quoted me on the other thread and said something in yoruba hope no be insult oo. Because I can't remember insulting you. As for albaqir he is a kafir and I want anybody to prove to me that he is not.

1 Like

Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by AlBaqir(m): 11:10am On Jul 25, 2017
Kaytixy:
oga empiree you quoted me on the other thread and said something in yoruba hope no be insult oo. Because I can't remember insulting you. As for albaqir he is a kafir and I want anybody to prove to me that he is not.

# Oh! You are not a Yoruba man.

# Why anybody, and not albaqir himself? Have you forgotten Nabi engaged Kuffar (Mushriqun, and those from Jew and Christian) in dialogue? So, why are you afraid of engaging kafir albaqir in a debate?

# Why is albaqir a kafir?

NB: If you accept this offer, we don't need to derail this thread or any other. You can open a new thread or go to general thread.

# If you don't, then you only prove yourself to be a coward.
Re: Mudir Morkaz Agege And The Dangers Of Sufism by highque: 10:27am On Aug 09, 2017
AhluSunnah:
LIKE I KNEW.. U SAID TO FOLLOW KITAB WA SUNNAH AND YOU DO NOT FOLLOW IT. Allah call people kafir, rasul did, sahabahs did. . .and you say to leave calling people kafir to scholars. . ehn ehn. . so na scholars will make law into islam abi scholars na kitab wa sunnah? TSHEW . .Calling kafir a kafir is a pillar in islam.. denying it or rejecting it is also kufru..because u are simply against kitab wa sunnah

angry Now, the Islam pillars become six; THE PILLAR OF TAKFEER? grin This is a serious Fitna to this Ummah oo!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia's Public Worship Policy / Six Forms Of Dhikr – Shaykh Abdur-rahman As-sa’di / Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.