Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,041 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

When Will President Buhari Be Considered Incapacitated? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will President Buhari Be Considered Incapacitated? (25627 Views)

Saraha Reporters..Where Will President Buhari Receive Next Medical Check Up? / Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President / For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will President Buhari Be Considered Incapacitated? by budgetpadding: 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
ucheemmadu18:
I really feel like renouncing my citizenship and move to Pakistan. This is 2017 and feel like I'm living in a Merlin Episode, They should declare him incapacitated ASAP
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Will President Buhari Be Considered Incapacitated? by Reptyle(m): 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jengem:
He will soon be permanently incapacitated

He cannot survive till 2019

I sure hope you survive till 2019 to see him, if he survives till 2019.
Re: When Will President Buhari Be Considered Incapacitated? by Nathanieloo7(m): 3:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
i quess he wants to be president for life # till wen he is pronounce dead by d doctors and our polithieefcian
Re: When Will President Buhari Be Considered Incapacitated? by francisbiz: 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
TEsLABOY:
breaking news ...US president, congratulates President Buhari into second term ...April 27, 2019...
Yes oo, in hell fire ooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: When Will President Buhari Be Considered Incapacitated? by Bimpe29: 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
You have said it all....is quite an unfortunate situation.

1 Like

Re: When Will President Buhari Be Considered Incapacitated? by ordainbuzz(m): 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
pol23:
The Cabals.....
The only politician I respect in Nigeria is.
Donald Duke former Cross River state Governor...
I'm from Oyo state,lives in Lagos...
Ambode is Okay. .
Oyo state is cursed with stupid governors.
why Donald duke, pls give full details, u may be right though
Re: When Will President Buhari Be Considered Incapacitated? by francisbiz: 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
weekendextra23:
Yet another great game yesterday, almost, but thank God it went true,
interested? call or whatsapp the contact in the photo to subscribe and start winning
Sell all your family properties and use all the money to stake, trust me you will buy bet9ja.
oloshi

2 Likes

Re: When Will President Buhari Be Considered Incapacitated? by room089: 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
May 29th 2019
Re: When Will President Buhari Be Considered Incapacitated? by bashydemy(m): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jengem:
He will soon be permanently incapacitated

He cannot survive till 2019

I hope you can survive till Next week..
Re: When Will President Buhari Be Considered Incapacitated? by bashydemy(m): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
Leonbonapart:
When Nigerians decide to wake from their slumber and ask for their right...

Nigerians slumber while biafrans wage war

Yiu mean the can right Ekiti people are getting from Fayose?
Re: When Will President Buhari Be Considered Incapacitated? by naija4jump: 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
FemiEddy:
I always believe Nigeria will be Great, no matter what, God will show us his mercy, Everything will back to normal, There is nothing impossible for God to do.

Re: When Will President Buhari Be Considered Incapacitated? by Mypeople2(m): 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
seunlayi:
He should not be declared incapacitated yet because

"three years ago, he said if voted, he will rescue the missing chibok girls, he was elected and now he is also missing..."
Hahahahaaahaahaha..Truly spoken
Re: When Will President Buhari Be Considered Incapacitated? by reality1010: 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
eleojo23:
The man was incapacitated from the beginning, it's just that his party packaged him well and sold him successfully.

Remember in one of Bubu's campaigns in either Akwa Ibom or River state,it was rumored dat Bubu fainted. Instead of acknowledging his ill health,Bubu turned around to say he can win anyone that comes around in a 100meter race.Today he s running d race alone in UK.Old man dat lied.May Lord Jesus forgive him.

2 Likes

Re: When Will President Buhari Be Considered Incapacitated? by Mypeople2(m): 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
TEsLABOY:
breaking news ...US president, congratulates President Buhari into second term ...April 27, 2019...
Young man, common wake up.We are still in 2017 and your president is missing
Re: When Will President Buhari Be Considered Incapacitated? by stanislaus67(m): 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
FemiEddy:
I always believe Nigeria will be Great, no matter what, God will show us his mercy, Everything will back to normal, There is nothing impossible for God to do.
HOW OLD ARE YOU?
WAS THERE ANYTIME THINGS WERE NORMAL IN THIS COUNTRY??.

3 Likes

Re: When Will President Buhari Be Considered Incapacitated? by AYOMITIDE1982(m): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
NOW.
Re: When Will President Buhari Be Considered Incapacitated? by Evidence1000(m): 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
ijustdey:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/will-president-buhari-considered-incapacitated/

Nice write-up but please limit the use of your grammar next time to enable people that do not have their PhD like me to understand better.

1 Like

Re: When Will President Buhari Be Considered Incapacitated? by positivetaught: 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
when I first read this article in punch I quickly checked Google to find out if the u,s VP can ask for the president health status to be determined to ascertain his state of mental and physical capacity in relation to invoking the 25th amendment, the answer was affirmative, now u wonder if osibanjo could have the courage to do that but I realized that he is a son to buhari,I checked the constitutional provision then I realized the whole scenario is totally a helpless case.but this was the same buhari that was forming Mr righteous n integrity during the yar'adua case,shouting all over the place. karma is such a wonderful phenomenon.

2 Likes

Re: When Will President Buhari Be Considered Incapacitated? by tonio2wo: 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
When maggot starts coming out of that ear.

1 Like

Re: When Will President Buhari Be Considered Incapacitated? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
I am even wondering about his real age.

1 Like

Re: When Will President Buhari Be Considered Incapacitated? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
autotrader014:
This man is the greatest mistake Nigerians ever made.
The worse President in the history of Nigeria, both living and dead..
APC is con political party. They scammed the whole world hands down.

3 Likes

Re: When Will President Buhari Be Considered Incapacitated? by Dindondin(m): 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
FemiEddy:
NIGERIANS AND HER Leaders are not sane enough to God.
Nigeria is a perfect example of God forsaken nation
Re: When Will President Buhari Be Considered Incapacitated? by ebukahandsome(m): 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
FemiEddy:

Oga is this the subject of the matter?
Re: When Will President Buhari Be Considered Incapacitated? by surgical: 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
pol23:
The Cabals.....
The only politician I respect in Nigeria is.
Donald Duke former Cross River state Governor...
I'm from Oyo state,lives in Lagos...
Ambode is Okay. .
Oyo state is cursed with stupid governors.
No it is the people why do they vote in cursed governors.
Re: When Will President Buhari Be Considered Incapacitated? by Ezecos: 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
Asikason.. you have come up with another unbiased question.. your style of writings and choice of words is professional.. I have always known your ability since our campus days.. bravo brother
Re: When Will President Buhari Be Considered Incapacitated? by nextstep(m): 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
YUSUFAALIKALI:
WE WANT HIM 2019 BY ALLAH GRACE

Please... there are many competent Hausa and Fulani men that can fulfill the role of president much better than he. I respect him, and pray for a recovery, but he is not an Emir destined to rule till death. We need leadership that will make the country good for everybody.
Re: When Will President Buhari Be Considered Incapacitated? by shekauvsbuhari: 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
When he can no loger fuchk Aisha even with raw burantashi.
Re: When Will President Buhari Be Considered Incapacitated? by mceze(m): 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
FemiEddy:

Keep dreaming! God is even tired of our irrelevant prayers..We are nothing but hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: When Will President Buhari Be Considered Incapacitated? by Mpeka(m): 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
Who is incapacitated?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-zakzaky, Wife Depart Nigeria For India / Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office / Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.