Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

"I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) (38262 Views)

Nairalander & His Old Classmates Reunite After Many Years, Hang Out (Photos) / “I Should Have Cheated” – Cried A Waec Candidate / Jamb Reducing Marks From Student Suspected To Have Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by TIDDOLL(m): 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
There's always a Next time undecided
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by jaychubi: 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
Olodo
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by dulux07(m): 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
Reminds me of that keyshia cole song.

You can still cheat, and yet fail. undecided
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by DanTaraba(m): 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
Well, I hope u hve learnt ur lesson. Next time prepare harder and grab any opportunity u get (Expo). cool
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by softmind24: 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
tomorrow they won't let us hear word

Even the Almighty crk is f9
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by Nathanieloo7(m): 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
even nigeria is a cheat
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
You guys talking should all just fûcking shut your trash. I know this boy. He is as smart as anyone of you can ever dream to be. Instead of being on his side for standing his ground, you just spit whatever you like because you couldn't do it when you had the opportunity. Dumbasses!

2 Likes

Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by bonifieldstun(m): 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lol funny boy even if u cheat it doesn't guarantee you that you will pass jess read well do ya thing and pray and Why the hell did you post ya shit online, every mistake can be a blessing # LEarn to keep some things private because u fail waec no mean say u wont be somebody in life
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
A certified dullardino, even with expo he would still fail, F9 parallel. grin

Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by eyinjuege: 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
Future leader of tomorrow

I laugh in Mandarin
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by iammolise(m): 3:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
Don't study to be affluent but study to be accomplished.
That's my advice for you lad.
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by Ezebest77: 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
PrinceJoeWan:
No righteousness in the exam hall, sorry dat u found out the hard way undecided
my guy u have said the bitter truth �
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by juwoonn(m): 3:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
If he had that result with his head, then he can clear all by studying harder next year or in Nov GCE. At least he was able to pass maths and English

1 Like

Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by room089: 3:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
And what if you had cheated and you were caught and handed over to the police and your entire result cancelled?

Though it hurts but it's definitely not the end of the world. Please buckle-down and try again.
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by repogirl(f): 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
Well.... Cheating is the coward's way out. Instead he should strive and work harder to improve. No one is dull, we all learn differently and we all have our strengths. Then again poor teaching and a poor Foundation can make it hard to understand your subjects in the higher classes.

Figure out the learning pocess that works for you and you will be better. Cheating is not the way to go. In the real world, cheats don't go far, only truly intelligent people make something of themselves.

4 Likes

Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by Esomighty(m): 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
Eyaa......I pity ur mama ooooo
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
Looool grin
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by handsomebanana(m): 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
Cheating is the only way out.

It iz completely impossible to pass waec without cheating.

EvriONE CHEATSlz

The ones who say NO are fucking LIARz

2 Likes

Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Ode buruku. ..oponu jati jati.

If they prosecute like they are actually supposed to do. ...

Maybe he would eventually be caught and jailed

The efforts to cheat can be expended on reading & studying hard.
Hello!, please can I ask you for something?. grin
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by handsomebanana(m): 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
weekendextra23:
Yet another great game yesterday, almost, but thank God it went true,
interested? call or whatsapp the contact in the photo to subscribe and start winning

Anoda fool
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by chukwukapromise(m): 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
All This Stuff Can be So painful, But i dont see any sense in What he said About his result «I should Have cheated» Does it means That Those who Cheated Did'nt Fail? Or those that did'nt cheat Did'nt Pass?,...His mother should Be ashmed Of him... Was'nt waec set for student? Was It set To know how Best you can cheat?

Back Then When I did My Waec, I Wrote That Exam Four Good Times... I cheated In the first Two And i failed Expressly. The Third One, I try To Form holy Holy, Mk i impress God, But I still Failed. ... Na then my eyes Clear say if U not Work Hard, You go get hard Result...I kon Jack my book, did'nt cheat, And Wulla, I passed..So watin Dis our Guy day talk No pure.. It as simple As if you Dont Work Extra Hard, U will Have Extra failure.
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by DhatGudGuy(m): 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
[b][/b]Broda its from your village ..go and make peace with them...CRS?
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by sonnie10: 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
This guy own na wa, even geography!
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by Josh44s(m): 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ogbeni Self righteous and you got F9 in CRS! The devil is seriously smiling at you in 4D cheesy
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by marian09: 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
it's better u fail woofully Dan cheating dear
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by Solumtoonna(m): 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
Takeit2017:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-TtTGS3U1yIs/WXG2BmiWv2I/AAAAAAAAV1g/olAtE3yGXNkw69-h0AiFGpi64l8Bq5wbgCLcBGAs/s400/waeci.jpg[/img]

Following the recent release of WAEC results nationwide, there have been viral reports of good ones, bad ones, extremely good ones, and some really bad ones

Now, a young Nigerian man identified as Lyambee Sade Aorabee, has been reported heartbroken and left in a vulnerable state after he found out which category he belonged to..

The young man, though broken, took to his social media page to share the result with his friends and family.

He did this while attaching a strong caption to the uploaded result. From the way he wrote, it was obvious that the young man had given up on himself and has accepted defeat.

He apologized to his mother while acknowledging the fact that he has let her down. He also mentioned that could have cheated but his ego would not let him stoop that low.

He wrote on Facebook;

“Always knew I was the dull one. I’m sorry mama! I didn’t make it. Should’ve cheated — but no, ego and self righteousness got the better of me”

[img]https://2.bp..com/-nlns6snzwaA/WXG19BDc4XI/AAAAAAAAV1c/OwIDozfwKFMybbqHUWpG7e7z4Q16FTCEQCLcBGAs/s1600/20108449_1957399231210044_1776643643186643487_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-FUTKgth1KU4/WXG2ENgxmPI/AAAAAAAAV1k/VOBIz3t68CUBn_92Tb4_F4UeyQHpZ-fjwCLcBGAs/s1600/lyambe.jpg[/img]

Check Source Via: http://trendinghelm..com/2017/07/i-should-have-cheated-nigerian-guy-who.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
At least u av an 'O' level result unlike Buhari who doesn't

2 Likes

Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by Wisebisho: 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
VictorJoshua:
You Should Have Studied Instead! You Did Not Even Learn Ur Lesson.Do U Think Cheating Guarantees Academic Success?I Pity U.If U Go On Wit Dat Mindset,u Myt Still Fail If Presented A 2nd Chance.Once Again You Should Hav Studied Well.
The guy confesses that he knows he has always been the dull one... So the alternative could have been to support himself with cheating and get to the next level first.... Me I blame u for not cheating when u know say nothing nothing for head... Abi u dey wait to turn water into wine?
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by Wisebisho: 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Cheating isn't the way forward.
Swear say you never cheat before
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by Wisebisho: 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
[bFACT:

You can't force a fish to climb a tree.....

I feel his pain [/b]
Na so bro
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by kingrt2(m): 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
I know how you fell mate, but guess what they are those who still cheat in exams and end up failing. I will advise you get back up and hammer waec when next you see it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Rot In Nigerian Universities(photos) / Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department / See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.