Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

"I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) (38263 Views)

Nairalander & His Old Classmates Reunite After Many Years, Hang Out (Photos) / “I Should Have Cheated” – Cried A Waec Candidate / Jamb Reducing Marks From Student Suspected To Have Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by olaniyisamuel(m): 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
Wisebisho:

The guy confesses that he knows he has always been the dull one... So the alternative could have been to support himself with cheating and get to the next level first.... Me I blame u for not cheating when u know say nothing nothing for head... Abi u dey wait to turn water into wine?

Habaaaaa #chill bro
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by alanka(f): 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
To me you did not fail. All you do is promotion of future peace and assurance of greateness

If you fall in the cause of doing good, then you are a good failure your success once it comes, it would be everlasting.

2 Likes

Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by MicroFuse: 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
Bee full your name like this?
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
CyberGypsy:
Cheated or Not what will be will be, only if you prepared well . C.R.S wey Babalawo pinkin get C6 for my secondary school 2012. smh
aha!!!! Chill bro, my neighbours dey already ask y I dey laff like who dey collect "something" grin
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by Elnida: 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
this is a good result. he can study even Law with that result.
English √
maths √
Government √
basic education √ cool

3 Likes

Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by condomuser: 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
Dont blame yourself You went to study in Jalingo (a monkey reserved area) and expect to produce Cambridge quality results? .

In my opinion You did well with the result

Takeit2017:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-TtTGS3U1yIs/WXG2BmiWv2I/AAAAAAAAV1g/olAtE3yGXNkw69-h0AiFGpi64l8Bq5wbgCLcBGAs/s400/waeci.jpg[/img]

Following the recent release of WAEC results nationwide, there have been viral reports of good ones, bad ones, extremely good ones, and some really bad ones

Now, a young Nigerian man identified as Lyambee Sade Aorabee, has been reported heartbroken and left in a vulnerable state after he found out which category he belonged to..

The young man, though broken, took to his social media page to share the result with his friends and family.

He did this while attaching a strong caption to the uploaded result. From the way he wrote, it was obvious that the young man had given up on himself and has accepted defeat.

He apologized to his mother while acknowledging the fact that he has let her down. He also mentioned that could have cheated but his ego would not let him stoop that low.

He wrote on Facebook;

“Always knew I was the dull one. I’m sorry mama! I didn’t make it. Should’ve cheated — but no, ego and self righteousness got the better of me”

[img]https://2.bp..com/-nlns6snzwaA/WXG19BDc4XI/AAAAAAAAV1c/OwIDozfwKFMybbqHUWpG7e7z4Q16FTCEQCLcBGAs/s1600/20108449_1957399231210044_1776643643186643487_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-FUTKgth1KU4/WXG2ENgxmPI/AAAAAAAAV1k/VOBIz3t68CUBn_92Tb4_F4UeyQHpZ-fjwCLcBGAs/s1600/lyambe.jpg[/img]

Check Source Via: http://trendinghelm..com/2017/07/i-should-have-cheated-nigerian-guy-who.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
they say na persin wey know way sabi iwe. you gas know your way
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by banme1(m): 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
exposing his moniker. he will remain stagnated forever.
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by buffalowings: 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
CyberGypsy:
Cheated or Not what will be will be, only if you prepared well . C.R.S wey Babalawo pinkin get C6 for my secondary school 2012. smh

This must be his kid

Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by phkka1(m): 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
It is either you fail honorably or pass honorably. I will say you passed English and Mathematics at credit level without cheating. You need to give thanks to God. Continue to march forward in your career. Never you think of cheating in your live. It must surely pay you at the old age.

2 Likes

Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by principalgee: 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
Thank God say u no cheat, try GCE dis year prepare well and do u best, no time to regret.
Thanks me

1 Like

Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by Handsomecole(m): 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
such a lad needs to be encouraged so that he will not commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by zainkay: 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
wunmi590:
I thought they said 90% passed waec, why people come dey fail like this.

At least this result is still better than the previous one have been seeing online.
it's all fallacy bro,don't believe the media, I got my hopes of studying pharmacy shattered away, good jamb result buh weak o'level to complement it,have accepted my fate buh I know my comeback will be lethal
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by Confor(m): 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
Infact, he has tried with this, just go and read well for the next exams so that you can make your Departmental course. wink
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
only the intelligent ones cheat.
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by wunmi590(m): 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
zainkay:
it's all fallacy bro,don't believe the media, I got my hopes of studying pharmacy shattered away, good jamb result buh weak o'level to complement it,have accepted my fate buh I know my comeback will be lethal

That's very sad to hear, but at the same tome good to hear with the word bouncing back.

I was once like you, I failed my my waec, neco and also failed my first waec gce, at first I thought I was being followed by my village people, until God did His miracle in my second waec gce.

That's how the journey to success always look, most especially to scientist, you got to fall so as to pick yourself up and be able to tell people your story.

Though now a graduate since 2013, I studied microbiologist.

My advice for you, never leave God in whatever you are doing, pray and work hard, and surely you will get a positive result.

1 Like

Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by uvie66: 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
This guy na olodo, you better start to go dey learn work, book no be for everybody
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by Apexcutie(f): 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
Can't stop laughing, ma broda sum days are lyk dat, study hard next time ma baby broda had Df in maths i felt bad cos i no hw he studied hard.Waec is nt a true test of knowledge
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by davo90tico(m): 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
Takeit2017:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-TtTGS3U1yIs/WXG2BmiWv2I/AAAAAAAAV1g/olAtE3yGXNkw69-h0AiFGpi64l8Bq5wbgCLcBGAs/s400/waeci.jpg[/img]

Following the recent release of WAEC results nationwide, there have been viral reports of good ones, bad ones, extremely good ones, and some really bad ones

Now, a young Nigerian man identified as Lyambee Sade Aorabee, has been reported heartbroken and left in a vulnerable state after he found out which category he belonged to..

The young man, though broken, took to his social media page to share the result with his friends and family.

He did this while attaching a strong caption to the uploaded result. From the way he wrote, it was obvious that the young man had given up on himself and has accepted defeat.

He apologized to his mother while acknowledging the fact that he has let her down. He also mentioned that could have cheated but his ego would not let him stoop that low.

He wrote on Facebook;

“Always knew I was the dull one. I’m sorry mama! I didn’t make it. Should’ve cheated — but no, ego and self righteousness got the better of me”

[img]https://2.bp..com/-nlns6snzwaA/WXG19BDc4XI/AAAAAAAAV1c/OwIDozfwKFMybbqHUWpG7e7z4Q16FTCEQCLcBGAs/s1600/20108449_1957399231210044_1776643643186643487_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-FUTKgth1KU4/WXG2ENgxmPI/AAAAAAAAV1k/VOBIz3t68CUBn_92Tb4_F4UeyQHpZ-fjwCLcBGAs/s1600/lyambe.jpg[/img]

Check Source Via: http://trendinghelm..com/2017/07/i-should-have-cheated-nigerian-guy-who.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES F9 HABA! YOU NEED TO ASK GOD FOR FORGIVENESS
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by wolextayo: 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
Guy no kill me now �� cheesy
CyberGypsy:

FTC !!!! yeeeeeeeeeeee
. I dedicate this to my wizkid fans, come closer
. buffalowings I sight you
. colik .. long time NL crush
. and girl360
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
Takeit2017:

He wrote on Facebook;

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

U fail CRK F9? Abeg bros begin head to any Mechanic Village around u.
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by Julivas(m): 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
Which ego and self righteousness? You had better said fear of God. All the same, remain focus and study hard next time. You shall make it in Jesus mighty name, amen.

1 Like

Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by Nwabundo38(f): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
Takeit2017:

He wrote on Facebook;

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
For someone to make f9 in WAEC shows how good he or she is.. CRS of all subjects for that matter
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by soulhacker: 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
a credit in English n mth, u r not a dull boy

2 Likes

Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by 900warriorz: 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
just came to read people's comment and I'm ashamed of many of you
90% of the people bashing that boy didn't make waec at their first sitting. and those that passed cheated. was ashamed to see one idiot say he didn't prepare well. failure is not attributed to how you prepared at times. angry

2 Likes

Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by Nov6(m): 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
The guy sef no resemble person wey fail exam...with that kind smile for him face,
whether you cheat or not, it doesn't not change anything,
OLODO
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by Kevsman(m): 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
make him just write another Waec get even tho na one C6 . him don make am be that.. I have said my own... make I come dey go

1 Like

Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by pazzini: 9:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
Failure is not just falling on the ground but staying on the ground; So, get up and face the challenge confronting u.
Quitters never win and Winners never quit!
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by youngstarlit(m): 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
Op, you don't need to cheat before you can pass your O'Level examination. You are not a dull student until you decide to be one. It is not too late, you can still register for WAEC/GCE and clear your result. Change your mindset today by visiting Hilearners.com for your examination, study, academic, career and general life guide.
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by Azola(m): 11:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
All nairaland fans, if u write ur exam in government Skul noting u can so to it, try and read the our 9full subject in ur skud u we never make it in government Skul, if I were Lagos state government, Lagos government we pay for million of people and of them we fail, Mr Governor pls try and find people that sell result of government Skul to private Skul pls GOD we help u.
Re: "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) by sunshineV(f): 12:45am On Jul 22, 2017
CyberGypsy:

FTC !!!! yeeeeeeeeeeee
. I dedicate this to my wizkid fans, come closer
. buffalowings I sight you
. colik .. long time NL crush
. and girl360

He must be hindu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Rot In Nigerian Universities(photos) / Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) / Chioma Abone & Emmanuela Ilok Develop App To Tackle Kidnapping In Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.