Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Kwankwaso Donates Relief Materials To Fulani Victims Of Mambila Terrorist Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Donates Relief Materials To Fulani Victims Of Mambila Terrorist Attack (20469 Views)

Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai / The Burial Of Fulani Victims Of Violent Killings In November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Donates Relief Materials To Fulani Victims Of Mambila Terrorist Attack by cytell56: 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
Rokaa:
Last night, the Fulani victims of terrorists militia attacks in Mambila plateau, Sardauna local government area of Taraba state receives relief materials from Senator Rabi'u Musa Kwankwaso who paid them a condolence visit earlier last week.

The relief materials which include trailer loads of bags of cements, rice, thousands of breads, mats, polypropylene woven sacks, kettles, buckets and other items to alleviate the suffering of victims was delivered by Kwankwasiyya development foundation.

http://www.arewaonline.com/62/kwankwaso-donates-relief-materials-to

This is the problem of this country, what has the senator/ other senators or the ''Federal Military Government'' (according to Great Fela Kuti) done for the victims of the herdsmen annexation of the whole Nigerian nation?
Re: Kwankwaso Donates Relief Materials To Fulani Victims Of Mambila Terrorist Attack by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
durentchigozie:
is that all? Youre not even ashamed

None of your southern governors have ever perform to his level.

https://www.nairaland.com/3933653/meet-president-tomorrow-excellence-engineer
Re: Kwankwaso Donates Relief Materials To Fulani Victims Of Mambila Terrorist Attack by BabaO2: 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
itiswellandwell:
This is a good.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive
Out of billions stolen, he's giving back less than 200k worth of materials to the poor
Re: Kwankwaso Donates Relief Materials To Fulani Victims Of Mambila Terrorist Attack by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
MrHowto:

read my post again, i never praised any nigeria leader, theyre all thieves. Now get d fvck outta my mentions, you tribal bigot
Re: Kwankwaso Donates Relief Materials To Fulani Victims Of Mambila Terrorist Attack by Grundig: 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
This kwankwaso scares the bejesus out of me. If we think buhari is a bigot (which he is) kwankwaso is an educated, enligtened and even more daring bigot.

Kwankwaso was the one who stood as surety for his northern brothers during the mile 12 fracas early in ambode's administration. Despite his brothers being the cause of the fracas......allegedly.

Kwankwaso, if my memory serves me right ran to the aid of his brothers in anambra when fight broke out. He was took a thinly veiled swipe at south easterners for the Biafra agitation.

I'd rather have buhari as president for eternity than this kwankwaso. Everything he is doing is geared towards his 2019 presidential ambition.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Donates Relief Materials To Fulani Victims Of Mambila Terrorist Attack by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
durentchigozie:
read my post again, i never praised any nigeria leader, theyre all thieves. Now get d fvck outta my mentions, you tribal bigot

Mr. Confused liar you claim he spend his tenure doing nothing and it is now remember his people. Next time research before spewing hatred and lies.

durentchigozie:
Na small pikin we be na. After spending so many years in office without doing nothing but looting the whole state. Is now you remember the people bcuz 2019 is near.
Let me just die if i vote any idiot in this country again.

Rubbish

Re: Kwankwaso Donates Relief Materials To Fulani Victims Of Mambila Terrorist Attack by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
MediumStout:
This man is nuturing his presidential ambition by building bridges across the ethnic divide. This is what the igbo's ought to do if they want to smell the presidency. They should learn from hausa and Yoruba's on how to play politics. Presidency is not given on a platter, you work for it by shunning politics of hate and tribalism. The sense of entitlement of the igbo's won't get them anywhere in the political scene. They feel they should be compensated with presidency because of the after effects of the civil war but they're wrong if they cant get off their butts and work towards aso rock. Their patriotism is questionable also because how do we entrust presidency on a people that scream biafra or death today and tomorrow they are back begging for unity? They need to learn from kwankwaso and stop all this useless agitations for a biafra that will never come sad

You sleep and wake with Igbo thoughts in your head. Are you normal at all?
Why don't you ask to be adopted by them.
Kwankwaso donated stuff to his brothers, how are Igbos involved.?
Some of you are damned too obsessed with Igbo issues.
Better get a cure before you go insane.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Donates Relief Materials To Fulani Victims Of Mambila Terrorist Attack by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
BabaO2:

Out of billions stolen, he's giving back less than 200k worth of materials to the poor

And what has other senators give back to victim of violence out of the trillion they have stolen?
Re: Kwankwaso Donates Relief Materials To Fulani Victims Of Mambila Terrorist Attack by Pedagogue: 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
Re: Kwankwaso Donates Relief Materials To Fulani Victims Of Mambila Terrorist Attack by jrusky(m): 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
2019 loading this dude has a plan I don't see this as anything in fact what he has just did to me is nonsense a bloody political cheap game and by the way why is Fulani that deserve to get some useless stuffs he called help or whatever so what about the people in the Benue region who are almost near extinct from fulani's attacks he did not heard of it or was mad or dead when the atrocities were committed? Where is Kwakashoe or Kwankawaslippers when Fulani attacked the people in the East and in Delta he did not remember where to buy all what he bought now for the fulani then isn't?

Sorry have no pity whatsoever on Fulani as a matter of fact are they even Nigerian by origin? If they can go around and killed people and Kwankwanshoe did not caution them rather turned blind eye and deaf ear to their crime so if they are being attacked or killed its pay back Mr kwankwanshoe ok. I love the Mambilla people for given it out to those tsetse flies. I read one o their family is a Mod in NL please show him my post ok because I read he was saying and I quote* How can you kill fulani and expect pardoning* after last Kaduna attack 3 days ago now I put it to you so Fulani has the license to kill isn't? And now some people too has gotten the license to kill the fulani as well please let the game continue since you guys don't love to live in peace lets the peices be the option.
Re: Kwankwaso Donates Relief Materials To Fulani Victims Of Mambila Terrorist Attack by kaybee88(m): 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
durentchigozie:
Na small pikin we be na. After spending so many years in office without doing nothing but looting the whole state. Is now you remember the people bcuz 2019 is near.

Rubbish
lol at least don't say he didn't do anything, he's on the same par with fashola when he was the governor of kano state. give to ceasar what is ceasar's
Re: Kwankwaso Donates Relief Materials To Fulani Victims Of Mambila Terrorist Attack by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
kaybee88:
lol at least don't say he didn't do anything, he's on the same par with fashola when he was the governor of kano state. give to ceasar what is ceasar's
stupidity on this thread is alarming. So you prefer polithiefcians to steal billions and use chicken change to take care of their states. Nigeria nawa ooo
Re: Kwankwaso Donates Relief Materials To Fulani Victims Of Mambila Terrorist Attack by tiwasiaife(m): 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
It is easier for a camel and elephant joined together to pass through the eye of a needle than kwankwaso to rule Nigeria.
Re: Kwankwaso Donates Relief Materials To Fulani Victims Of Mambila Terrorist Attack by nnokwa042(m): 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
MediumStout:
This man is nuturing his presidential ambition by building bridges across the ethnic divide. This is what the igbo's ought to do if they want to smell the presidency. They should learn from hausa and Yoruba's on how to play politics. Presidency is not given on a platter, you work for it by shunning politics of hate and tribalism. The sense of entitlement of the igbo's won't get them anywhere in the political scene. They feel they should be compensated with presidency because of the after effects of the civil war but they're wrong if they cant get off their butts and work towards aso rock. Their patriotism is questionable also because how do we entrust presidency on a people that scream biafra or death today and tomorrow they are back begging for unity? They need to learn from kwankwaso and stop all this useless agitations for a biafra that will never come sad
ewu like u what did he give to Benue people ? If northerners rule more 50 year I don't care so long almajiris re still in Millions

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Donates Relief Materials To Fulani Victims Of Mambila Terrorist Attack by shekauvsbuhari: 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
MediumStout:
if u call what he is doing by taking care of and protecting de interest of fulani alone all over de country bridge building, I pity de type of brain you have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Donates Relief Materials To Fulani Victims Of Mambila Terrorist Attack by AlwaysUltraPad: 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
Pedagogue:

@ThePosterAbov[b]e, what bridge is Kwankwaso building?Is it by looking after his Hausa-Fulani brothers? Everything he's been doing has been for the Hausa-Fulani! You need examples? He was the first to go to Lagos, Ife, Benue and Enugu-to see his Hausa-Fulani brothers? Is that who you call a bridge-builder

For the discerning minds, 2019 campaign started immediately Buhari left Nigeria for the second time... In 2019, there will be a deluge of aspirants (as usual), but the politicians that 'will' have a realistic chance of winning are:

*Kwankwaso
*Atiku
*El Rufai
*Buhari (Very Unlikely)
*Osinbajo (Very Very Very Very Very Unlikely)

Any sensible person doesn't need to be told that none of the names above have the capacity/plans to change Nigeria for better .

This is why Nigerians of good will need to canvass for a political and socio-economic restructuring of the country. The current system which places so much powers on the President can never change Nigeria. Just imagine Kwankwaso as the President of Nigeria! His Presidency will be from the North, of the North and for the North.
politics is local; you start from home.
Re: Kwankwaso Donates Relief Materials To Fulani Victims Of Mambila Terrorist Attack by hamxee33(m): 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
Xbee007:
I hope he is not using stolen wealth of the masses to fund this charade.

even if he is at least he has spent it on them, correct me if am wrong learn to appreciate good things once in ur life
Re: Kwankwaso Donates Relief Materials To Fulani Victims Of Mambila Terrorist Attack by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
begging plate and kettle plus mat hahahaha good combination, this Alhajis from desert know how to empower their people hahahaha no wonder they drunk with Nigeria syndrome... see the kind fate they want me to suffer together with them grin
Re: Kwankwaso Donates Relief Materials To Fulani Victims Of Mambila Terrorist Attack by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
MrHowto:

and is there displace people in south abeg manage ur problem alone shikina we have lesser beggars here , just few alamjiri roaming everywhere hopelessly
Re: Kwankwaso Donates Relief Materials To Fulani Victims Of Mambila Terrorist Attack by SycophanticGoat: 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
MediumStout:

Building bridges by bailing murderers from his ethnic divide and coming to the aid of people from his ethnic group. Is that what you term as building bridges? Little wonder useless, tribalistic and idiotic Nigerians like you keep voting for incompetent, bigoted, demonic, evil, wicked, tribal biased and nepotism personified demons to rule this country as president.

Let the useless country keep on going down the drain.. You tribalistic mofos don't give a damn!

By the way, I hope they checked those loafs of bread very well tho? Because we never can tell if there are exhibits inside.
Re: Kwankwaso Donates Relief Materials To Fulani Victims Of Mambila Terrorist Attack by sddiamond: 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
MediumStout:
Your opinion doesn't count. wetin concern Igbo's with this kind gesture from kwakwanso? Afonjas with zero sense always

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Donates Relief Materials To Fulani Victims Of Mambila Terrorist Attack by SycophanticGoat: 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
tonio2wo:

They shd call their leaders! Kwankwanso is providing for his people.

He can buy his people private jets for all I care, but for some brainless, senseless and deceitful demons to come here and call him a bridge builder; and also using him to denigrate other tribes; that is the height of evil, pettiness and insult to our collective sensitivity.
Re: Kwankwaso Donates Relief Materials To Fulani Victims Of Mambila Terrorist Attack by MONITZ: 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kwankwanso is a bigot and fanatic who is only concerned about his Fulani folks, and every other tribe doesn't matter, is the way to build bridges in a multi ethnic country like Nigeria, everywhere the Fulanis re,u ve carnage, destruction in their wake. How about the victims of their callousness nd who compensates them ?

I pray his inordinate ambition falls thru and rubbished...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Donates Relief Materials To Fulani Victims Of Mambila Terrorist Attack by malware: 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
durentchigozie:

Rubbish

But has really tried in Kano.
Re: Kwankwaso Donates Relief Materials To Fulani Victims Of Mambila Terrorist Attack by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
and is there displace people in south abeg manage ur problem alone shikina we have lesser beggars here , just few alamjiri roaming everywhere hopelessly

Bakassi are they not displaced?

And so. That doesn't change the fact Kwankwaso is the man for the job.
Re: Kwankwaso Donates Relief Materials To Fulani Victims Of Mambila Terrorist Attack by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
MrHowto:

Bakassi are they not displaced?

And so. That doesn't change the fact Kwankwaso is the man for the job.
the bakassi ur leaders intentionally displaced bcux of envy and political gain... maybe president of North.. bcux I'm not seeing any election nearer
Re: Kwankwaso Donates Relief Materials To Fulani Victims Of Mambila Terrorist Attack by surgical: 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
EFGH:
If Kwankwaso is mistakenly voted as President of this country, his bigotry will be worst than that of the dullard in UK right now!
In fact Baba Dullard bo.kohari own will be a child play.
You have said it all let those that have ears hear now, even if its your beloved party that presents him as their candidate please place patriotism above other considerations don't vote or support either el rufai or kwankwaso because of the calamity it portends, the signs are there for any body who want to see.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Donates Relief Materials To Fulani Victims Of Mambila Terrorist Attack by SegunAdewole: 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
KwakwaBurukutu should go and sleep, nigeria will not survive till 2019. He will only have Fulani, hausa and yoruba muslims to rule. Others in the SE and SS are moving forward. If you say you must rule by force, IPOB and militants will be waiting for you. Rule your Arewa in peace and leave the rest of us alone. grin
Re: Kwankwaso Donates Relief Materials To Fulani Victims Of Mambila Terrorist Attack by FrancisIgya: 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
Fulanis victims of terrorist attack? How can Fulani terroristst be said to fall victims of terrorist attack from Mambilla people on revenge mission?
Re: Kwankwaso Donates Relief Materials To Fulani Victims Of Mambila Terrorist Attack by kaybee88(m): 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
durentchigozie:
stupidity on this thread is alarming. So you prefer polithiefcians to steal billions and use chicken change to take care of their states. Nigeria nawa ooo
stupidity!!! I apologise for quoting you
Re: Kwankwaso Donates Relief Materials To Fulani Victims Of Mambila Terrorist Attack by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
the bakassi ur leaders intentionally displaced bcux of envy and political gain... maybe president of North.. bcux I'm not seeing any election nearer

Keep dreaming while he get sworn in as the President. The day will be like film to you.
Re: Kwankwaso Donates Relief Materials To Fulani Victims Of Mambila Terrorist Attack by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
kaybee88:
stupidity!!! I apologise for quoting you
sorry for being rude

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC / Justice Paul Obidigwe Attacked, Houses Burnt In Anambra Communal Clash / Buhari: "Any Fulani Man Caught With AK-47 Should Be Charged To Court"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.