Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Nigerian Man Poses With Lion In South Africa - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Poses With Lion In South Africa (46650 Views)

Team Njetours Walking With Lion / Nigerian Pilot Excited After Flying His Mom, Poses With Her In The Cockpit. Pics / Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Lion In South Africa by DateMynd44(m): 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
kenbee:
See rough play
hahaha amor na real rough play o.
I no fit take this kind risk. TUFIAKWA
Life no get duplicate my brother.
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Lion In South Africa by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hmmm.
Just Hmmm.
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Lion In South Africa by elyte89: 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
GreatMahmud:
These lions have been removed long ago from their natural habitat and weaned from life fresh meat. They are harmless..
Ehn,go and spend a night with d lions and let c,c as u talk am like say na u dey control d lions,forget taming my broda,no matter aw long u tame a lion,it can Neva erase dt carnivorous behaviour in it.it can only reduce if and only if d lion was well filled up with food b4 human close contact.
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Lion In South Africa by hadura29(m): 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
Antonblack:
try this with ogba zoo lions in Edo state them no go see this guy bone pick self. forget this lion no be lion wen grow for jungle na u dn see where goat go see yam e no go eat am?

so lion dey Ogba zoo?.. funny
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Lion In South Africa by newafricaken254: 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
meanwhile in kenya,they are busy stealing meat from lions grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0YGCHarFhc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Lion In South Africa by sandrahnaub(f): 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
See how he his playing with fire
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Lion In South Africa by Innov8ve1: 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
omo these lions are probably vegetarians. ah see how they are chilling with the guy without charging at him
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Lion In South Africa by Anijay1212(m): 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
slendxy:
Is that lion laughing?
I wonder o...
That first pics looks suspicious,a lion kwa looking so relaxed with a man and "laughing" like a fool?
Jesu!!
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Lion In South Africa by Aeebeecee: 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
small small na him yaga dey sleep.....na him sumtin come wake am
watin him dey findddd

Wahala u dey find
.. shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Lion In South Africa by ojezee(m): 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
what bout me nko
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Lion In South Africa by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
toothless and nail-less Lion , this lion is just for amusement
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Lion In South Africa by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
this lion is as clueless like Buhari.... no tooth no nail
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Lion In South Africa by nnokwa042(m): 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
Once I hear his from Naija I know he must be Igbo like me cus other tribe thier men will shout ori iyami ooo mo to kun once they see the lion

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Lion In South Africa by ojsmscom(m): 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
This is quite interesting
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Lion In South Africa by wtfcoded: 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
angry
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Lion In South Africa by room089: 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
Na so e take dey start until play play go turn to: 'hit and run'.
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Lion In South Africa by kechywillz(m): 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lion and food sad
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Lion In South Africa by piagetskinner(m): 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
the lions are probably retarded....they dont know they're meant to eat the guy

sense fall on them
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Lion In South Africa by Unimaginable123: 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
GreatMahmud:
These lions have been removed long ago from their natural habitat and weaned from life fresh meat. They are harmless..
harmless? don't think so. One mistake and the lion will tear the guy apart
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Lion In South Africa by lebron7(m): 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
investnow2013:
Just see how the lions are in serious friendship with human
That is the problem, life is supposed to be balanced, wild animals are supposed to be wild, domestic animals are supposed to be domestic, but all I c in DAT picture is a goat with claws
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Lion In South Africa by Bobbyjay001(m): 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
I guess you are a Jehova witness.

ILoveChess:
I Love it when I see this kind of relationship between man and animal
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Lion In South Africa by deolu2000(m): 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hakuna matata....
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Lion In South Africa by typumps: 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
chuose2:
make the lion no think say na food?
Yea you right,the lion was TAMED

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Lion In South Africa by PotatoSalad(m): 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
First picture, the lion be like 'hahahahahahahahaha why are you so funny' grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Lion In South Africa by silver94(m): 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
shocked

The man jazz strong o
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Lion In South Africa by eaglechild: 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
I have similar pictures.
It takes some gut to do this.
Those animals are intimidating.
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Lion In South Africa by VickyRotex(f): 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
Are they roaring together? grin grin

There are 2 things involved. Either the man get ajesara grin abi the Lion was trained that way. angry

Either ways, he should go and read about Late Australian 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's. Na wetin e sabi pass kill am.
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Lion In South Africa by Coldsteel(m): 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
With their canines and claws already sawed off
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Lion In South Africa by VickyRotex(f): 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
newafricaken254:
meanwhile in kenya,they are busy stealing meat from lions grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0YGCHarFhc

Wow this is so funny, interesting and emotional.
See the way the lion was shocked. grin grin

And you now expect them to trust humans? Those hunters no try grin
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Lion In South Africa by Coolgent(m): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
I really admired his courage!
Guess what will happen If to say na one yeye Pastor snap dis pic
Re: Nigerian Man Poses With Lion In South Africa by ILoveChess: 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
Bobbyjay001:
I guess you are a Jehova witness.

No I'm not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fatal Accident This Morning At Ikeja, Lagos (graphic Pictures) / Truck Hits Man's Car In Benue, Drags It Along The Road As Occupant Screams / Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet: The World’s Cheapest Private Jet. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.