Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Portharcourt Is Boiling Right Now..nnamdi Kanu Liveon The Street Of Portharcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portharcourt Is Boiling Right Now..nnamdi Kanu Liveon The Street Of Portharcourt (2847 Views)

Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore / Breaking: I Am Returning To Nigeria Now ~ Nnamdi Kanu / Acting President Should Act Now: Nnamdi Kanu Promises To Kill OBJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portharcourt Is Boiling Right Now..nnamdi Kanu Liveon The Street Of Portharcourt by hornyofife: 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2017

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Portharcourt Is Boiling Right Now..nnamdi Kanu Liveon The Street Of Portharcourt by goldtube(m): 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
na waooo

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt Is Boiling Right Now..nnamdi Kanu Liveon The Street Of Portharcourt by Jostico: 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
but some people said they are not Biafra from that region. lol

2 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Is Boiling Right Now..nnamdi Kanu Liveon The Street Of Portharcourt by SmartchoiceNGR: 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
cheesy
Re: Portharcourt Is Boiling Right Now..nnamdi Kanu Liveon The Street Of Portharcourt by PointZerom: 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
Igbo amaka

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portharcourt Is Boiling Right Now..nnamdi Kanu Liveon The Street Of Portharcourt by room089: 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
This guy is seriously deceiving the gullible ones that ought to be in their places trying to eke their daily breads.

2 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Is Boiling Right Now..nnamdi Kanu Liveon The Street Of Portharcourt by chivic(m): 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
Does that mean boiling?
Re: Portharcourt Is Boiling Right Now..nnamdi Kanu Liveon The Street Of Portharcourt by hornyofife: 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
room089:
This guy is seriously deceiving the gullible ones that ought to be in their places trying to eke their daily breads.

common will u kipkwayet?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portharcourt Is Boiling Right Now..nnamdi Kanu Liveon The Street Of Portharcourt by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
the sun shall rise again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portharcourt Is Boiling Right Now..nnamdi Kanu Liveon The Street Of Portharcourt by FearGodinall: 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
Where is Buhari who conditioned him not to be in company more than ten persons. Truely the evils that men do, do live with them and not after them.

5 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Is Boiling Right Now..nnamdi Kanu Liveon The Street Of Portharcourt by pilot001: 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
room089:
So you want to help them like you helped millions of almajiri beggars in your region, right? cheesy

These until beggars eh

4 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Is Boiling Right Now..nnamdi Kanu Liveon The Street Of Portharcourt by chemicalDisease: 2:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
room089:

Shshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Close ur mouth.

6 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Is Boiling Right Now..nnamdi Kanu Liveon The Street Of Portharcourt by FearGodinall: 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
One is going from strength to strength while the other is growing weaker and weaker. David and king Saul comes to mind.

6 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Is Boiling Right Now..nnamdi Kanu Liveon The Street Of Portharcourt by fablani(m): 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
some people will have heart attack today. All hail biafra!!

4 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Is Boiling Right Now..nnamdi Kanu Liveon The Street Of Portharcourt by room089: 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
pilot001:

So you want to help them like you helped millions of almajiri beggars in your region, right? cheesy

These until beggars eh

Pilot 1 Abeg shadow make we migrate reach PH!

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt Is Boiling Right Now..nnamdi Kanu Liveon The Street Of Portharcourt by adonis89(m): 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
My leader . May ur daysis b longer Dan east west road

3 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Is Boiling Right Now..nnamdi Kanu Liveon The Street Of Portharcourt by lazsnaira(m): 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
GOOD
pls more pictures ...who e pain make im die

3 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Is Boiling Right Now..nnamdi Kanu Liveon The Street Of Portharcourt by GuyWise(m): 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
room089:
Guy can you shut it already? how can one man will be decieving over 10 million people and you think you are the only that he can't decieve then know it that you are more gullible.

6 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Is Boiling Right Now..nnamdi Kanu Liveon The Street Of Portharcourt by paBuhari(m): 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
room089:
We afonja descendants of ewedu should climb oluma rock in abeokuta and hit our head ten times for our fallen father to stop Nnamdi Kanu. grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Is Boiling Right Now..nnamdi Kanu Liveon The Street Of Portharcourt by flozybk(f): 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
just because he came to port Harcourt and the Igbos here and imported ones that came with him went there it now seem like port Harcourt people are in support of Biafra...if I may ask how many persons that are ikwerres or any other tribe in Rivers do you know that goes around saying he is from Biafra and wears their cap, put their flay and decorate his house with Biafra things just to prove he support Biafra...people should not be disturbing state with Biafra if we want it we will come to them not the other way round ....I just taye for this Biafra self

2 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Is Boiling Right Now..nnamdi Kanu Liveon The Street Of Portharcourt by coolscott(m): 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
Don't believe everything Igbos say. This may not be port harcourt at all. I'm still trying to recognise the place.

But I have to say that there are just too many Igbos doing business in Port Harcourt and PH citizens are not the kind that will assault them physically for doing their thing. Except they go of course to an Okrika community withing Port Harcourt and choose not to stay on their own.

So while I see nothing to indicate this is Port Harcourt, I understand that perhaps this could be in a place like Oyigbo.

I say perhaps because while it is possible for such an assembly to gather at oyibo for Kanu, I don't know what the stand of the military and police are in R/S concerning gathering caused by him in public.
Re: Portharcourt Is Boiling Right Now..nnamdi Kanu Liveon The Street Of Portharcourt by hornyofife: 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
coolscott:
Don't believe everything Igbos say. This may not be port harcourt at all. I'm still trying to recognise the place.

But I have to say that there are just too many Igbos doing business in Port Harcourt and PH citizens are not the kind that will assault them physically for doing their thing. Except they go of course to an Okrika community withing Port Harcourt and choose not to stay on their own.

So while I see nothing to indicate this is Port Harcourt, I understand that perhaps this could be in a place like Oyigbo.

I say perhaps because while it is possible for such an assembly to gather at oyibo for Kanu, I don't know what the stand of the military and police are in R/S concerning gathering caused by him in public.

Zoo man

6 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Is Boiling Right Now..nnamdi Kanu Liveon The Street Of Portharcourt by Dedetwo(m): 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
room089:

You are worse than people you have characterized as gullible ones.

6 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Is Boiling Right Now..nnamdi Kanu Liveon The Street Of Portharcourt by Urchman27(m): 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
room089:
afonja . we south south

4 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Is Boiling Right Now..nnamdi Kanu Liveon The Street Of Portharcourt by Okosta(m): 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
flozybk:
just because he came to port Harcourt and the Igbos here and imported ones that came with him went there it now seem like port Harcourt people are in support of Biafra...if I may ask how many persons that are ikwerres or any other tribe in Rivers do you know that goes around saying he is from Biafra and wears their cap, put their flay and decorate his house with Biafra things just to prove he support Biafra...people should not be disturbing state with Biafra if we want it we will come to them not the other way round ....I just taye for this Biafra self
flozybk:
flozybk:
just because he came to port Harcourt and the Igbos here and imported ones that came with him went there it now seem like port Harcourt people are in support of Biafra...if I may ask how many persons that are ikwerres or any other tribe in Rivers do you know that. goes around saying he is from Biafra and wears their cap, put their flay and decorate his house with Biafra things just to prove he support Biafra...people should not be disturbing state with Biafra if we want it we will come to them not the other way round ....I just taye for this Biafra self
You are free to go and do the census by yourself

3 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Is Boiling Right Now..nnamdi Kanu Liveon The Street Of Portharcourt by flozybk(f): 9:14am On Jul 22, 2017
Okosta:
[color=#990000][/color] You are free to go and do the census by yourself

I know I must be quoted wait for me very well still waiting to see how it will end

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Yorubas Obsessed With Igbos? / SE Governors Are Treacherous, Criminally Insensitive and Slaves - Charles Ogbu / 2019 Election; Peter Obi Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican City In Italy. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.