₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,928,900 members, 3,973,205 topics. Date: Saturday, 16 December 2017 at 07:54 PM

The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class (694 Views)

Community Development / In The Spirit Of Community Development: Corp Members In ORIIRE Donate To Farmers / Need Support And Funding For Your Community Development Project? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 2:31pm On Jul 21
In June 2016, i created a platform/thread (http://www.nairaland.com/3180268/nysc-personal-cds-procedures-made) where i coach and guide National Youth Service corps (NYSC) members on how to engage in several community services in their various states of deployment.
At first, through this nairaland platform, we could only exchange files and directives through emails but as time goes on, i got the idea that, adding my WhatsApp number will make the conversation and coaching easier as their are some viewers that are not registered members of nairaland as such could not communicate with me unless they register. But with the WhatsApp, we can chat in real time, exchange documents and pictures etc
If i start chatting with them, the first question i asked is, their names, their state of deployment and when are they passing out. This is simply for me to save their phone/whatsapp number with those details above in order to remember them (because they are many) whenever they chat me to update me on their projects. And every month, i asked for report/update on their project to see where i can come in to assist.
Below are few screen shots of the whatsApp conversations from Edo state, Delta State, and Abia State

P.S: There are tens of other project being carried out across Nigeria (South, West, East and North) but yet to be completed and shall be updated on this platform accordingly
And some times I help them get sponsorship and deliver it to those it fall under their project specification like pic 4 below

Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 2:32pm On Jul 21
AROMEH MICHAEL

Date of Project Commission: 21st of March, 2017
NYSC Number: FCT/16A/5327
Place of Primary Assignment: Office of the surveyor general of the federation
Project: Library project at L.E.A festival road nursery and Primary school Garki, Area 10 Abuja

He reconstructed a library and donate books and shelves for the use of the primary school pupils. The primary school Library project is currently improving the academics and making learning easier for the primary school pupils. Below pictures are when he was commissioning it in the present of some NYSC and the school officials

Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 2:33pm On Jul 21
THE DAY OF PASSING OUT PARADE

Date: 7th of April, 2017

Over 6000 corps members where posted to Abuja (stream 1 and 2), 14 where selected as the best due to their community service. One of them was the Corp member that I influenced through my online coaching class. Congratulations to Aromeh Michael for the award and we wish the best as he awaits their meeting with FCT minister.

In addition to that, he received several commendation letters from office of the surveyor general of the federation, universal education board etc

Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 2:33pm On Jul 21
AERON BENJAMIN

State: Abuja
Place of primary assignment: Government Day Secondary School (GDSS) Karu Abuja
Project did: Organizing a skill acquisition for the students and teachers of GDSS Karu Abuja
One of the NYSC corps member that i have been training from my online Community Development Service Coaching class for weeks just did these projects. He organized a skill acquisition programme for GDSS Karu Pupils. He is also working on providing electric water pump, renovation the toilets, donation of Lab stools etc.
Say Hi to Aaron Benjamin (serving in GDSS karu Abuja)
we wish you the best
from Muhammad Idris Bawa
Community Development Service COACH
PIC 4: Was when i helped him get a potential sponsor (haske foundation) that is willing to give a grant for a water project

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 2:35pm On Jul 21
STENON AND HER CORPER COLLEAGUE

This is a project (total restructuring of a public toilet and Incinerator) carried out by two corps members (Stenon and Abbas) in Maikunkule, Minna, Niger state. Stenon is a corps member from my free online coaching class (one of the screenshots of our coaching conversation below) where i guided and inspire her through the project and thought her how to solicit for the funds and supports even from the community people and state government

Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 2:36pm On Jul 21
More photos from Stephanon as one the community member donates 10 bags of cement for their public toilet project

Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 2:36pm On Jul 21
This is Corper Tina from Anambra State

In september, 2017. Haske Foundation contacted me on this platform looking for those corps members that are carrying out water projects as their community service in order to sponsor them. I shared the information with all of them. I am happy receiving response that She has started sponsoring their projects. Below are some of the screenshots

Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 2:37pm On Jul 21
Aron Benjamin just did more project, which is awareness of HIV among the young peers at Government Day Secondary School Karu ABUJA

Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 2:38pm On Jul 21
Say hi to Corper Stenon and Abbas currently carrying out a public toilet project at Mekunkule Niger State as their voluntary community development service.700 people are to benefit from this And total revamping shall follow suite.
Thank you to KBK for the sponsorship

Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 2:40pm On Jul 21
Say hi to Mustapha Ruqqaya (from my online mentoring class) serving in Kogi that was among those given an Award of merit for her examplary performance as she organized skill acquisition, school competition that was graced by the community traditional ruler. She is held a treatment of water project where she shared water treating chemicals to the rural community people to avert the detriments of dirty water in the common populace.

Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by Funpeter(m): 3:15pm On Aug 23
Good job here.......

Stenon more power
Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 10:06am On Nov 03
more pics

Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 10:21am On Nov 03
LOCATION LEA Ayenajeyi Primary School Karu, Abuja

Beneficiaries: 700 pupils

This is the work of Aron Benjamin serving Abuja. His water project made sure that school children have water not only for drinking but to also wash themselves as it was channeled to the toilets too.
Good job bro

Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 10:22am On Nov 03
more pics.
The last pic was acknowledgement he gave to me

Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 10:23am On Nov 03
DURING THE COMMISSIONING OF AARON BENJAMIN PROJECT
DATE: 17th of November, 2017

From right to left: NYSC Karshi Area office LGI (representing Assistant Director CDD), My group CDS (HIV/AIDS) officer, Nysc staff (my platoon officer while in camp), anothr NYSC staff, then the CDS coordinator for Karshi area office

PIC 3 BELOW IS THE PUBLIC TOILET BEING CONSTRUCTED FOR THE PUPILS
PIC 4 BELOW IS THE WATER COMMISSIONING

Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 10:24am On Nov 03
Project by ADONIKE Kingsley Chidera (AK/16B/2960)

PROJECT LOCATION; Secondary School Adadia, Uruan LGA of Akwa Ibom state.

NUMBER OF BENEFICIARRIES; benefit about 250students annually..

He is taking the students on extra moral classes, conducting ICT weekly training for them.
He also constructed 60 desks and chairs.

well done Mr Kingsley

1 Like

Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 10:25am On Nov 03
reserved for Adonike project pics
Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 10:36am On Dec 06
This is Martin Ikpi, serving in Bayelsa State, currently building A two spaced public toilet at Gbarain kingdom general market in Okolobiri where 9 communities meets to buy n sell.
The project is expected to be completed by January,2018.
ALL THE BEST BUDDY

Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 10:36am On Dec 06
reserved...
Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 10:37am On Dec 06
reserved,
Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by tetengi4life(m): 10:39am On Dec 06
reserved.,
Re: The Successes And Impact Of My Online Community Development Coaching Class by boma95(f): 4:23pm On Dec 07
Interesting.. I'd love to be a part.

(0) (Reply)

Nysc Secondary Assignment Opportunities / Ondo State Goverment And Nysc State Allowances / Frequently Asked Questions On NYSC Community Development Service (CDS).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.