Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,554 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] (37036 Views)

Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary / Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) / 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by verygudbadguy(m): 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
Daniyemi:
I bet you a quid if he was still a superstar musician, he wld have long been divorced.

He is sticking with the wife cos he is penniless and a penniless man can't have women at his beck and call.
I don't think you know anything about Naeto C and his family. If you do, you won't have typed this sh*t.
Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by holatin(m): 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
danbrowndmf:
looool. You killed me FAM!
yeah am a murderer, that what I does
Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by BecomeALandLord(m): 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
Super C
Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by kullozone(m): 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
Daniyemi:
I bet you a quid if he was still a superstar musician, he wld have long been divorced.

He is sticking with the wife cos he is penniless and a penniless man can't have women at his beck and call.

You don't know what you're saying. Naeto C was rich before he even started singing.

1 Like

Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by Finestme1: 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
Naeto c

brought swag to 9ja music and mad flows that year o
D only Mc with a MSc

We are waiting for your comeback
Abeg it has tey
Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by oksmart1992(m): 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
Daniyemi:

who told you he z penniless? He was born into money......even without music he still got the dough
Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by BeauHomme: 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
Daniyemi:

U funny sha! U no sabi, but u wan comment.

Naetochukwu Chikwe is a silver spoon kid. I'd be surprised to find "penniless" and "Naeto C" in the same sentence.

Have you heard the name Kema Chikwe before?

3 Likes

Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
Daniyemi:

Son of a former minister of aviation broke
First Nigerian entertainer with a Msc
Think bro think.
It is free of charge

5 Likes

Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by babadey(m): 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
Daniyemi:

Lol. You say, he's penniless? You have no idea about his background!

Do you think he started from ojuelegba?

5 Likes

Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by jfleece(m): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
Can't forget the hit banger "kini big deal"....

1 Like

Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by Xerox01(m): 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
Daniyemi:

Mind you he is from a wealthy and even a royal family

3 Likes

Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by Generalyemi(m): 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
lifezone247:
Retired singer You mean?
what is your vocation. even in ur prime, u won't reach his worst achievement .
rubbish
Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by Generalyemi(m): 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
Xerox01:
Mind you he is from a wealthy and even a royal family

don't mind d fool

3 Likes

Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by czarina(f): 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This marriage is lasting longer than necessary.
Chai... You just don't know how to disappoint,do you?
Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
Daniyemi:

He's from the Chikwe family. Former minister of Aviation
Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by CaptainBlaise(m): 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
Daniyemi:

Stop hating... The fact that he's faithful to his woman doesn't mean he's penniless. His mom is a former minister of aviation (in the Era where the fight against corruption wasn't as intense as it is now) so imagine how much was embezzled (including the ones diverted into his Swiss accounts)

1 Like

Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by Xerox01(m): 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
babadey:

Lol. You say, he's penniless? You have no idea about his background!
Do you think he started from ojuelegba?
lol... tell him abeg
Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by PrinceMario(m): 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
Daniyemi:

Ode! The idiot did not even know Naeto C is a rich kid. From an extremely wealthy home.

Some fools also liked your comments... Smh
Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by Sonoyom(m): 10:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nice family
Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by sirfee(m): 10:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
PrinceMario:
Ode! The idiot did not even know Naeto C is a rich kid. From an extremely wealthy home.

Some fools also liked your comments... Smh
You guys should stop quoting that attention seeker.You've given him enough.
Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by MrIndespensable(m): 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
Necto C the baddest G....the next time we all will hear from him..will B,the only MC with the PHD...yea,heard he is on his Doctorate..the guy is one of those musicians i like..cos he always respect himself...

3 Likes

Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by Angy55(f): 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
Rex123:

Damn never knew people could be this foolish!
Phew!!! Cause he isn't not longer on the fore front of the music industry doesn't mean he is broke.
It just shows your ignorance!
The dude comes from a very wealth family ( they were looters) or still are sef
And you have to include "the looters". Lmao

1 Like

Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
cant forget his songs kiNI big deal,,,,,,, that song still make sense to me till day...i have to learn words to words of his rap ....

Dont even know why he stopped... u can sense how intelligent he is from his songs

1 Like

Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by DreamSonInlaw(m): 10:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
Akalia:
Naeto c is very handsome, he looks more physically attractive than his wife.

There is a huge difference between a girlfriend and a WIFE...something beyond the physical makes a wife.
Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by DreamSonInlaw(m): 10:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
adonbilivit:
eh? Dude isn't even from Anambra. U must be a blogger, una lie dey always heavy
adonbilivit:
EYIBLESSN:

Hahaha was during Military boss (Hausa man dey b Govnor for South & stuffs like that) his Dad was in d navy or so

Penniless ? His MUM was a former :
National Women Leader PDP

Ambassador

Minister

Under Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. Mrs Kema Chikwe.
His wedding was bad

His Father was former Governor of Anambra State

1 Like

Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by adonbilivit: 10:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
DreamSonInlaw:

1 Like

Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by DreamSonInlaw(m): 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
Used to be my best Naija artiste once upon a time & now I like the man even more than the artiste...more years being married Naeto

1 Like

Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by adonbilivit: 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
DreamSonInlaw:

Naeto C is from IMO state. His Dad never governed Anambra state. I no reply u again bro. Use google
Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
Where has this guy been mehn...
I bet doing pretty well and am happy about this one too...
Some don't even know their future yet but baba mamas
Re: Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
Daniyemi:

[s][/s

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Michelle Graduates From Canadian University / Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) / Photos: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Cute Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.