Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,400 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

Which Breaking News Are You So Much Expecting Right Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Breaking News Are You So Much Expecting Right Now (988 Views)

A Brief Thread That Shows How False News Are Being Passed From Generations / Osinbajo And Fake News Are Co-joined Twins - Reno Omokri / Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Expecting Triplets (Maternity Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Breaking News Are You So Much Expecting Right Now by PRODUTIM1(m): 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nairalander, which breaking news you cant wait to read now?...In politics, sport,entertainment,education e.t.c
Re: Which Breaking News Are You So Much Expecting Right Now by okenwa(m): 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
Political
Re: Which Breaking News Are You So Much Expecting Right Now by Ekiseme(m): 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
Politics, That Buhari returned, whether dead or alive
Sports, that Ronaldo has won his fifth Ballon d'or
Re: Which Breaking News Are You So Much Expecting Right Now by Larwin(m): 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
PRODUTIM1:
Nairalander, which breaking news you cant wait to read now?...In politics, sport,entertainment,education e.t.c

Op, i know yr mind...dirty wink

Re: Which Breaking News Are You So Much Expecting Right Now by matrazy(m): 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
yahyah bello is dead
Re: Which Breaking News Are You So Much Expecting Right Now by PRODUTIM1(m): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
Larwin:

Op, i know yr mind...dirty wink
am very sure that you are wrong...U dont know my mind either do I know urs
Re: Which Breaking News Are You So Much Expecting Right Now by daisidgreat(m): 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
buhari returns to Nigeria...plus Arsenal fc sign Thomas Lemar
Re: Which Breaking News Are You So Much Expecting Right Now by Larwin(m): 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
PRODUTIM1:
am very sure that you are wrong...U dont know my mind either do I know urs

hmmm, ok try to prove me wrong cheesy
Re: Which Breaking News Are You So Much Expecting Right Now by Justuceleague2: 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
Petrol returned to 65

Buhari returns

Cement reduced to 1200

Trump gives Biafraudians thier Biafuro grin
Re: Which Breaking News Are You So Much Expecting Right Now by Blue3k(m): 6:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
Waiting to see what becomes of the restructuring bills NASS wants to pass. I'm sure they would love less responsibility on the end. Then they can simply say look at your state Assembly and governor.
Re: Which Breaking News Are You So Much Expecting Right Now by PRODUTIM1(m): 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
daisidgreat:
buhari returns to Nigeria...plus Arsenal fc sign Thomas Lemar
ur head dey dia jere...Gunners 4 life
Re: Which Breaking News Are You So Much Expecting Right Now by deedeedee1: 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nigeria's disintegration

1 Like

Re: Which Breaking News Are You So Much Expecting Right Now by maslong(m): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
PRODUTIM1:

death of rundon veyitable grin

1 Like

Re: Which Breaking News Are You So Much Expecting Right Now by otosa(m): 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
Dollar come down to 250.
Re: Which Breaking News Are You So Much Expecting Right Now by ZombieNation: 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
The Donald glasses the fairy Kingdom of pedophiles and goat farkers
Re: Which Breaking News Are You So Much Expecting Right Now by DaniDani(m): 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
That Taarty beulion was mistakenly transferred to my akant.
Re: Which Breaking News Are You So Much Expecting Right Now by room089: 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
That Dangote, Adenuga, Otedola and the other billionaires are looking for me.
Re: Which Breaking News Are You So Much Expecting Right Now by Jabioro: 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
....that my enemies fall from mango tree, unfortunately he landed into dry well.. OP which break news do you have.. like cabals are fighting each other upon the D of your friends... finish it the way it suit your heart..
Re: Which Breaking News Are You So Much Expecting Right Now by Okwyjesus(m): 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
deedeedee1:
Nigeria's disintegration
U
UN mandate Nigeria to conduct referendum on Biafraexit before the end of 2017.
Re: Which Breaking News Are You So Much Expecting Right Now by omoolorire(m): 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
Second coming of our LORD JESUS CHRIST

(1) (Reply)

Rivers APC Set For Final Collapse As Amaechi Foist Loyalists On Party / .... / Listen To What Igbos Told One Of The Irish Top Government Official Today(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.