Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Web Developer And Designer Needed For Tech Startup - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Web Developer And Designer Needed For Tech Startup (1929 Views)

Where Do You Get The Latest Tech/startup News In Africa / A Tech Startup Programmer / Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Developer And Designer Needed For Tech Startup by phabulous88(m): 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
Good afternoon guys

I'm looking for a web developer and designer with experience in Bootstrap 3.3.6, HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery...

The project is to create a platform where multiple users can login, access diff stuffs and manage stuffs. More like a dashboard kinda thing with an integrated payment system

Budget is between 150k and 200k, plus 5% equity in the startup; or 10 -15% equity if you want to be a Co-founder.

Interested? Please post or DM links to your past works. You'll also need to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement

I have developed the workflow of this startup in Excel
Re: Web Developer And Designer Needed For Tech Startup by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
phabulous88:
Good afternoon guys

I'm looking for a web developer and designer with experience in Bootstrap 3.3.6, HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery...

The project is to create a platform where multiple users can login, access diff stuffs and manage stuffs. More like a dashboard kinda thing with an integrated payment system

Budget is between 150k and 200k, plus 5% equity in the startup; or 10 -15% equity if you want to be a Co-founder.

Interested? Please post or DM links to your past works. You'll also need to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement

i can do design, can I show my stuffs on whatsapp?
Re: Web Developer And Designer Needed For Tech Startup by Doughboysss: 6:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
phabulous88:
Good afternoon guys

Hello i am a web developer with experience in html,css,bootstrap,javascript,jquery,ajax,,php,mysql. I am interested in your idea. Drop your email so i can send u links to some of my works.
Re: Web Developer And Designer Needed For Tech Startup by phabulous88(m): 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
Doughboysss:

Hello i am a web developer with experience in html,css,bootstrap,javascript,jquery,ajax,,php,mysql. I am interested in your idea. Drop your email so i can send u links to some of my works.

phabulous88@gmail.com
Re: Web Developer And Designer Needed For Tech Startup by phabulous88(m): 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
bjhaid:
i can do design, can I show my stuffs on whatsapp?

Phabulous88@gmail.com
Re: Web Developer And Designer Needed For Tech Startup by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
phabulous88:

Phabulous88@gmail.com
mail sent
Re: Web Developer And Designer Needed For Tech Startup by Doughboysss: 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
phabulous88:

phabulous88@gmail.com

Mail sent
Re: Web Developer And Designer Needed For Tech Startup by globalink: 3:48am On Jul 22, 2017
I am a web designer and programmer you can contact me on 07035086097,email:elijah.segun2011@gmail.com
Re: Web Developer And Designer Needed For Tech Startup by trytillmake(m): 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
It can be done easily with c# .net MVC check my signature for number or my website http://hydratechnet.com.ng/
Re: Web Developer And Designer Needed For Tech Startup by engrlasky: 12:02am On Jul 23, 2017
I need an e-commerce website where difficult vendors sign in and sell their stuff on a single platform made up of many categories. Location is Abj. Budget 100k. Any contractor here?
Contact 07037983428 whatsapp only
Re: Web Developer And Designer Needed For Tech Startup by softclicktech(m): 1:13am On Jul 23, 2017
contact/watsaap me on 08183559630 lets talk
Re: Web Developer And Designer Needed For Tech Startup by havilahconsults: 6:57am On Jul 24, 2017
engrlasky:
I need an e-commerce website where difficult vendors sign in and sell their stuff on a single platform made up of many categories. Location is Abj. Budget 100k. Any contractor here?
Contact 07037983428 whatsapp only

Havilah Consults have the best reserved service for you. We are experts in the development of all kinds of websites. Call/Whatsapp:07067190222
Re: Web Developer And Designer Needed For Tech Startup by havilahconsults: 6:59am On Jul 24, 2017
phabulous88:
Good afternoon guys

Havilah Consults have the best reserved service for you. Call us today on 07067190222.
Re: Web Developer And Designer Needed For Tech Startup by R52NEwS: 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hel.l.o phabulous88

Re: Web Developer And Designer Needed For Tech Startup by Doughboysss: 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
You guys can checkout my website www.connectonline.com.ng an online forum developed with php mysql . Still working on some parts though. You have to register to access the full site.
Re: Web Developer And Designer Needed For Tech Startup by soleexx(m): 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
phabulous88:
Good afternoon guys

solomonpetercent@gmail.com
Re: Web Developer And Designer Needed For Tech Startup by renti: 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
I build web Applications. Also fast at it too. oluyaled@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use Hp Pavilion G6 For Programming??? / Simple PHP Quiz: Kill The Rand() / Help Convert This WHILE Loop Into A FOR Loop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.