Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University (49460 Views)

Osanyinlusi Titilayo Mary: Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan / Owolabi Habeebah Olayinka Graduates With A 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan / Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Angelina996(f): 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
Oluaye crammer....

Dey cram, dey pour... Well, congrats sha but no be news na so e be for private unis...
Na today??
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Nwabundo38(f): 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
Niyeal:
Na cram na pour
Why not appreciate good things and keep shut
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by RIchieSuazo(m): 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
Why do you think CU is no 1 school for securing a job.

Those wey know know.

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by amakadihot87(f): 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ghost01:
33.3% of degrees awarded at the University of Oxford last year were First Class degrees, so what are you saying?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-40654933
... .so we can now compare convenant uni with oxford?
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by achieversbizpro(m): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
nnadi
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Nwabundo38(f): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
YorubaNigga:
Private unis as usual
Bought glories! Almost all the students are Igbos since they cannot compete in government unis. They purposely left their government unis in their region to come CU. They would prefer unis that allows fraud and privileged to bribe lecturers with their coke money

I swear if to say I attended private university in Nigeria and I didn't make 1st class make dem cut my head
Shut up.. why didn't your father huzzle to make money so he can send you there..
Since your father couldn't afford it why not try to make money so that you can send your kids there..
The girl has always been a bright child so stop being jealous..
she even made 9As in waec.. How many As could you make in WAEC??
Is WAEC also organized by private institution??
poverty stricken afonja

1 Like

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by RIchieSuazo(m): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
Pascalville:
the laplace and Fourier transforms is bloody..... up to now its difficult to understand...then we have transistors semi conductors.....transmission lines....all this heavy projects...yet 20 first class....if 20 can make first class...then imagine their 2nd class upper....am not sure any one even made 2nd class lower...in their elect elect engineering... Tnk God u share my point of view

They teach Impact Knowledge better at Covenant.

What's the point of a lecturer if you cant transfer knowledge.
I wasn't an elect elect student but i know d basics of Laplace and Fourier..
brain pass brain.

If you wanna know it, you wld know it. #period

I wish you went to CU, so u become exposed and see things differently.
Also, they have nothing to distract them apart from social media and fashion.

And the Competiton (when it comes to Education) students place on theirselves there is bloody cux thats basically the General thing they can brag about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by OYAY(m): 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
Good of you girl!!! You are source of pride to your parents , family and the nation as a whole. This lass can never be found in the midst of those complaining of not being allowed to use phone in school or being treated like secondary school pupils.
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by amakadihot87(f): 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ghost01:
33.3% of degrees awarded at the University of Oxford last year were First Class degrees, so what are you saying?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-40654933
........more over oxfort is not a privately owned university
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by limitless777(m): 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
ashewoboy:

it's like you are among her beneficiaries. Ok, she is not.
NO. NOT AT ALL Bro. All the same U are welcome.
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Nwabundo38(f): 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Pascalville:
hey do u think I luv it....am trying to say that in federal universities its very rare for up to 20 students to graduate with first class from 1 dept especially elect/comp engineering..... come to Unilag and see our standards...I mean elect engineering standards....its not easy bro...
It is like that in federal universities because the system is corrupt.. The lectures there are looking for ways to pull down students because they are frustrated..
Do u think that because you have only 5 first class in your school means the school is the best and CU is fake because they have 20 first class??
My dear in CU, there is a conducive environment for the students to study..the lectures there are not as silly as the ones we have in government universities..
In CU they give students the grade they deserve and not pulling them down like the way so many government universities pull their students down

1 Like

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by RIchieSuazo(m): 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
I wish i had the time and resources to explain explicitly why Education in Nigerian Universities is a Scam.

80%-85% of students in school aren't studying their passion, (i.e. what they really want to do)

(Might open a Thread later on tho').

Not even up to 5 Nigerian Universities are recognized globally.

I remember when my cousin took his Uniben Transcript to a school in the Uk..
After all the Serenre and even checking their database for the credibility of the school they came up with Nothing., atleast Uni of Ibadan was in their database.

Long story short, he was adviced to start afresh in the States..

Mehn!!!. Story for another day

1 Like

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by thesuave10(m): 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
Private unis are ten times better than public unis in terms of teaching and learning environment but the students in federal unis are better than private unis
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by RIchieSuazo(m): 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
Chiderad:

The competition is tight. Nobody wan carry last.

Pls let them know
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by RIchieSuazo(m): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
thesuave10:
Private unis are ten times better than public unis in terms of teaching and learning environment but the students in federal unis are better than private unis

hmmmm.. You have a point there but not all
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by thesuave10(m): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
RIchieSuazo:
I wish i had the time and resources to explain explicitly why Education in Nigerian Universities is a Scam.

80%-85% of students in school aren't studying their passion, (i.e. what they really want to do)

(Might open a Thread later on tho').

Just a handful of Nigerian Universities(like CU/LU) can boast of a good Education.

Not even up to 5 Nigerian Universities are recognized globally.

I remember when my cousin took his Uniben Transcript to a school in the Uk..
After all the Serenre and even checking their database for the credibility of the school they came up with Nothing., atleast Uni of Ibadan was in their database.

Long story short, he was adviced to start afresh in the States..

Mehn!!!. Story for another day
Your points don't make sense at all.
1 a student not doing the course of his dreams has nothing to do with the credibility of the education system
2 the fact that our name is not on some UK Uni doesn't also mean shît about our education system. There ain't 10 -20 unis I respect in the UK if the Uni your talking about ain't one of them then the authorities can kiss my aśs

2 Likes

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by mofewilkie(m): 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
toogbasky:

Let them go work for it in a government university,,,,, d rich wud always oppress da poor
a lot of people in that school are just managing their lives, don't ever assume it's a 'rich people' place. don't be spiteful
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by thesuave10(m): 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
RIchieSuazo:

hmmmm.. You have a point there but not all

I'm looking at the best 5-10 for each
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by mofewilkie(m): 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
thesuave10:
Lmao, who made you the judge. Go and ask employers who they prefer. A school doesn't make a man, whether private or public uni, if an individual wants to be useful to his society he will.
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by YorubaNigga(m): 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nwabundo38:

Shut up.. why didn't your father huzzle to make money so he can send you there..
Since your father couldn't afford it why not try to make money so that you can send your kids there..
The girl has always been a bright child so stop being jealous..
she even made 9As in waec.. How many As could you make in WAEC??
Is WAEC also organized by private institution??
poverty stricken afonja
Dear you can do better without involving "father"
I am the insulting type but I won't do that to you cos of my respect for women
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by thesuave10(m): 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
mofewilkie:

Lmao, who made you the judge. Go and ask employers who they prefer. A school doesn't make a man, whether private or public uni, if an individual wants to be useful to his society he will.

Mofe! !! grin grin
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by thesuave10(m): 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
mofewilkie:

And Mofe. A school can make a man. You know as e be for GIS na grin
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by mofewilkie(m): 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
thesuave10:

grin
thesuave10:

grin grin who be this?
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by thesuave10(m): 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
mofewilkie:
grin grin grin who be this?

I been dey Tosan set. I go pm you later tho
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
YorubaNigga:

Challenging you for the upload is an avenue for exposing the intelligence you might need. I am proud of myself because I know my worth educationally.
Sorry about the vulgarism. I'm always a cool, wise and kind-hearted gentle guy

All your comments about private schools are mostly on how the worst student of a Federal would be the best in a private. It's shocking reading things like that. This is 2017. I am still trying to understand why men enjoy saying vulgar things to ladies.

1 Like

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by RIchieSuazo(m): 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
thesuave10:

Your points don't make sense at all.
1 a student not doing the course of his dreams has nothing to do with the credibility of the education system
2 the fact that our name is not on some UK Uni doesn't also mean shît about our education system. There ain't 10 -20 unis I respect in the UK if the Uni your talking about ain't one of them then the authorities can kiss my aśs

1. Student not doing the course of his dreams is different from credibility. They're not related.
I just mixed up everything together. #myerror

"Studying their dream course" is just another point in my reasons why i say Naija Education is a scam.
Sorry i can't explain in details now

2. I get what you're saying bro. But am certain to what i know when i say Nigerian Universities are scams.

Its just kinda related to what you said about Private Universities teaching better than public. In which case, Nigeria is Public Uni, Abroad is Private Uni.. Hope u get my drift.

And yeah, i get what you saying, its not all schools overseas that are great. But generally, nigerian schools are no where.

Maybe other African universities can stand globally but only a handful Nigerian University and its not just because of some list ranking

1 Like

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by vistaz: 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
Who First Class help.... undecided
Ending up working under a third class business man
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by solution2016: 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
That is what we want to hear and not that a big politician's son graduated from American University or London university yet he or she cannot add any value to what is obtainable here. Congrats nwa Orba.
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by bukiboy(m): 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
The society will soon tag her a failure if she no marry soon as if her purpose on earth na to make babies and become submitted to a man.
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by YorubaNigga(m): 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
vicfuntop:

All your comments about private schools are mostly on how the worst student of a Federal would be the best in a private. It's shocking reading things like that. This is 2017. I am still trying to understand why men enjoy saying vulgar things to ladies.
Fine lady I just told you I am sorry for the vulgarism. I have great respect for women hence let's pretend I ain't the one who typed that shi.t earlier on.
BTW are you married? Saw an identification on one of your sexy fingers
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by bigtt76(f): 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
Exactly! We need to see their curriculum. You might be surprised they didn't do all those maths and their final year project would just be a recoupling of an already existing toy like a drone and you will be seeing headings such as graduate invents a drone etc grin

Pascalville:
the laplace and Fourier transforms is bloody..... up to now its difficult to understand...then we have transistors semi conductors.....transmission lines....all this heavy projects...yet 20 first class....if 20 can make first class...then imagine their 2nd class upper....am not sure any one even made 2nd class lower...in their elect elect engineering... Tnk God u share my point of view
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by guychidile: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
beauty and brain ,girl I salute you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) / 15 Words You Should Eliminate From Your Vocabulary To Sound Smarter / How To Retrieve A Lost NECO Reg. Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.