Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University (49471 Views)

Osanyinlusi Titilayo Mary: Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan / Owolabi Habeebah Olayinka Graduates With A 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan / Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
YorubaNigga:
Private unis as usual
Bought glories! Almost all the students are Igbos since they cannot compete in government unis. They purposely left their government unis in their region to come CU. They would prefer unis that allows fraud and privileged to bribe lecturers with their coke money

I swear if to say I attended private university in Nigeria and I didn't make 1st class make dem cut my head
You wouldn't make 2.1 talkless of first class with this kind of attitude and hate.
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
Freiden:
Which is equivalent to 3.4 CGPA in government owned Universities. I'll never take this private Universities serious!
Swallow your pride and admin that she merited it. Most government universities not giving first class is out of hatred
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by toogbasky(m): 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
mofewilkie:

a lot of people in that school are just managing their lives, don't ever assume it's a 'rich people' place. don't be spiteful

Most government universities wud boost of 1 or 2 first class in a session in all dept,,,,, does it mean d student do not work hard in every set?
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by toogbasky(m): 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
mofewilkie:

a lot of people in that school are just managing their lives, don't ever assume it's a 'rich people' place. don't be spiteful

U aren't getting my point I guess,,, I am trying to site d level of corruption in this government universities as reason for low performance rate
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by OkaiCorne(m): 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
Freiden:
Which is equivalent to 3.4 CGPA in government owned Universities. I'll never take this private Universities serious!

Then you would agree with me that the rating system in these "government owned" universities is highly flawed. Take a serious student in a government university to Covenant University or any foreign university, they would come tops in flying colors as evidenced by the brilliant results Nigerians are churning out. So bro, the fault ain't with the private schools least of all Covenant University. My sincere advice is for you never to take Government owned universities serious! Most of them are full of poo angry

1 Like

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by OkaiCorne(m): 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
Pascalville:
here I am wondering how 20 students came out with first class from a whole elect elect engineering....I am in class of 2017 elect/comp engineering in Unilag...our first class is not more than 5 students... second class upper na war....second class lower yaapaa .... forget, federal schools are deadly... if I had gone to covenant ...I too would get first class...am so sure...guys guys the mention is much....pls I didnt post this for ur comfort or discomfort ...I didnt post it for you to concur or not like it....suck it up...everyone is entitled with his/her own opinion ....so pls...dont take this personal...

I agree with you. A serious student would definitely graduate with a solid CGPA in Covenant University or a foreign university. Why if you ask?

1.) In an institution like Covenant University, it takes a lot of effort for you to get distracted from your studies..unless your village people are following you or you don't know what you're doing in school.
2.) You have access to the best educational and research materials for your studies (handouts are available for fee in soft copies).
3.) The rating system is transparent, you are not at the mercy of any sadistic lecturer. You get the scores you earn.

I have seen my fellow graduates from Covenant University clearing ICAN/ACCA papers with ease as well as getting brilliant results at the end of their Masters Program overseas... And secure top paying jobs in various multinationals in Nigeria and overseas.

As for government owned universities, I leave you to judge what their rating system is like angry many brilliant but unfortunate students at the mercy of sadistic and confused lecturers!

However, let me correct the impression that a good result would just drop on your laps in Covenant University... you gotta study and earn it.

2 Likes

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by davbravo(m): 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
Chiderad:

The competition is tight. Nobody wan carry last.
But this can't happen in a public university, no matter the competition
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by toye440: 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
LARRYDKING:

She would be fine,engineering has good prospect in Nigeria,for those who are sure of themselves.
keep hoping like Arsenal.
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by dewale1234(m): 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
Pascalville:
hey I went to command sec Lagos...every year. our commandant will be saying...we have come out again with 99.9% waec result....you all should clap....we will all be clapping till I got to ss3 6years ago...I then saw how 99.9% waec result is gotten....they help us all in the hall....mind u...command is a military private owned school....owned by the military...is it that people didnt fail....people fail a lot back then...but when it come to waec....everytime 99.9% ...that what covenant is doing..and u do not expect their parent after paying 500k as school fees..u will now give them extra year.. they will sue the school grin grin
I hear you. And u have forgotten that it is the same Covenant University that expels students on some 'flimsy' grounds like possession of mobile phones, indecent dressing and non-attendance of chapel. I said earlier that there are low quality private schools, but that isn't enough reason to run down the achievements of the very good ones. Times Higher Education rankings too dey lie?
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by SuperWorld(m): 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
DonHummer:
Beauty and brain.
So all those names are first class from one department, hmmm in my school, if three people are to get first class from one department, those wicked lecturers will find a way to to remove at least one person even if it means giving him/her a "C" in project

I no blame her.....

Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by anigold(m): 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
TINALETC3:
cheesy Igbo gals gat beauty and brains, congrats dear
am sure she may not know the difference between negative,positive and neutral wire.. not to talk off being able to perform conduit wiring..

#theoritical Engineers# everywhere in Nigeria..
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
YorubaNigga:
Private unis as usual
Bought glories! Almost all the students are Igbos since they cannot compete in government unis. They purposely left their government unis in their region to come CU. They would prefer unis that allows fraud and privileged to bribe lecturers with their coke money

I swear if to say I attended private university in Nigeria and I didn't make 1st class make dem cut my head

Your head is already useless!
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by VULCAN(m): 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
You mistake sadism for standards.

Tell us one world class project those profs have carried out?

Pascalville:
hey do u think I luv it....am trying to say that in federal universities its very rare for up to 20 students to graduate with first class from 1 dept especially elect/comp engineering..... come to Unilag and see our standards...I mean elect engineering standards....its not easy bro...
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by seunfape(m): 3:53am On Jul 23, 2017
Freiden:
like all those state universities?allow sense to fall on you because have non ........
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by damosky12(m): 8:21am On Jul 23, 2017
amakadihot87:
........since d schools are built out of charity ,y not use them to help the masses instead of using it to enrich themselves

Those who gave to the church did not do so for charity. People sow seeds to get promotions. How is that charity? People pay tithes for financial increase. How is that charity? Giving money to pastor for the word of God heard also isn't charity. Even offerings are given as a duty to the church of God.

These aren't charity brother. Do you give charity to rich organizations? Many churches are rich, yet people are still committed to giving.
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by Indestructible: 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
Niyeal:
Na cram na pour
cram and pour nah
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by amakadihot87(f): 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
damosky12:

Those who gave to the church did not do so for charity. People sow seeds to get promotions. How is that charity? People pay tithes for financial increase. How is that charity? Giving money to pastor for the word of God heard also isn't charity. Even offerings are given as a duty to the church of God. .......i rest my case......u must be a pastor

These aren't charity brother. Do you give charity to rich organizations? Many churches are rich, yet people are still committed to giving.
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by mayortm001(m): 9:54am On Jul 30, 2017
arena07:
They are many compare to the school you finished
Its just the connection not school you finished from.
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by wasssup: 11:08am On Mar 03, 2020
Hey bud',

Catching up here after some time.

How's life turned out over there, considering how low your life was at the time you put this out? How can you say this about strangers over the internet?

For the sake of everyone remotely close to you and the world at large, I'm hoping you've grown to be a better person. I'll be praying for you.

Cheers!

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na her toto do am for am!

Congrats for putting your resources to profitable use.
Re: Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University by jessyb: 11:09am On Mar 03, 2020
If you have anyone in need of studying for GMAT....here's a free link to a full study material

https://www.file-up.org/chcyevj42ovl

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) / 15 Words You Should Eliminate From Your Vocabulary To Sound Smarter / How To Retrieve A Lost NECO Reg. Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.