Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

- Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / (12465 Views)

Help A Muslimah In Pains / Match me with a Pious Female Muslimah For Second Marriage! / Muslimah For Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 23, 2017
^^ grin grin Demmzy15 comman see something oo, jabata boy dey find wife.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 23, 2017
AbdelKabir:
^^ grin grin Demmzy15 comman see something oo, jabata boy dey find wife.....
I AM NOT JABATA BOY grin grin , I ONLY FOLLOW KITAB WA SUNNAH FROM ANY LECTURER... just that i like the style of jabata.. he wil dismantle masalah with proof fr0m kitab wa sunnah that aw0n keferi and oniruju wil have nothing to say. . . EHN SHEY KIN MA MARRY NI.. I AM RASUL BOY NOT jabata boy
Re: by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 23, 2017
AhluSunnah:
I AM NOT JABATA BOY grin grin , I ONLY FOLLOW KITAB WA SUNNAH FROM ANY LECTURER... just that i like the style of jabata.. he wil dismantle masalah with proof fr0m kitab wa sunnah that aw0n keferi and oniruju wil have nothing to say. . . EHN SHEY KIN MA MARRY NI.. I AM RASUL BOY NOT jabata boy

You are jabata boy, cuz whatever he says to you is final, no matter proofs you are given, it is only "his tafsir" that is correct to you, the tafsir of the salafs that the prophet said are the best of generations and their understanding of Islam is the correct one, their tafsir is wrong to you, only jabata's tafsir is correct....

Is this how jabata taught you to go about marriage? Telling a random sister to call you on phone, I have explained this to you before that its wrong, if you want to propose to her, do that in front of her mahram or get an intermediary to do that for you, too bad you can't do that because you don't even know her, so forget it.

1 Like

Re: by hfeetham0(f): 7:28am On Jul 23, 2017
AbdelKabir:
By the way hfeetham0 will you try out Eratosthenes test as I suggested?
don't get..
Re: by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 23, 2017
AbdelKabir:

You are jabata boy, cuz whatever he says to you is final, no matter proofs you are given, it is only "his tafsir" that is correct to you, the tafsir of the salafs that the prophet said are the best of generations and their understanding of Islam is the correct one, their tafsir is wrong to you, only jabata's tafsir is correct....

Is this how jabata taught you to go about marriage? Telling a random sister to call you on phone, I have explained this to you before that its wrong, if you want to propose to her, do that in front of her mahram or get an intermediary to do that for you, too bad you can't do that because you don't even know her, so forget it.
JABATA TAFSIR AND SCHOLARS TAFSIR CAN ONLY BE FINAL TO ME IF THEY SUPPORT THEIR CLAIM WITH KITAB WA SUNNAH. all i deal with and follow is proofs from kitab wa sunnah. . wetin jabata say wey no get proof from kitab wa sunnah?its easy to go against jabata,all u av to do is prove the proof he has on masalah rn
Re: by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 23, 2017
AbdulKabir, all u av to do is to do roddu on the quran and hadith jabata brings to support his claims with quran and hadith also. . . very simple thing to do. . eri ni koko
Re: by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 23, 2017
AbdelKabir:

SHE IS N0T RANDOM BECAUSE SHE TAKES PROOF OF HER DEEN FROM KITAB WA SUNNAH.. SHE IS A MUSLIM, A SALAF..SHE PROVED THAT ON THIS THREAD..
Re: by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 23, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Point of correction, jabata didnt teach me anything but quran and hadith. .its clear proofs that anyone can learn easily. . all i know i learn fr0m jabata is how to take proofs of islam. .QURAN,HADITH,IJMAH SAHABAH(which always refer back to hadith\quran) and Qiyas(back to quran\hadith) . .bh
Re: by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 23, 2017
AbdelKabir:

This forum gives r0om for iktilat(which is a sin).i know its wr0ng to speak to her but its dorura,i like and want her.d only way is to know her b4 going to her father.. u understand?and its rasul dat teaches us on islam N0T jabata,he only reads the quran\hadith to make us understand better. .p
Re: by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 23, 2017
hfeetham0:
don't get..

You don't get how to Carry out the test?
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 7:53am On Jul 23, 2017
AbdelKabir:

You don't get how to Carry out the test?
No
Re: by AideeSheks(m): 8:02am On Jul 23, 2017
AhluSunnah:
SHE IS N0T RANDOM BECAUSE SHE TAKES PROOF OF HER DEEN FROM KITAB WA SUNNAH.. SHE IS A MUSLIM, A SALAF..SHE PROVED THAT ON THIS THREAD..
Chai!
AhluSunnah the lover boy grin

He's looking for a "salaf" to marry grin grin grin

Honestly though, your utterances have been nothing but a source of comic relief to me recently.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 23, 2017
AideeSheks:

Chai!

Honestly though, your utterances have been nothing but a source of comic relief to me recently.
Atleast, comic relief is good but for you to accept the kitab and sunnah is waay better
Re: by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 23, 2017
hfeetham0:
No

OK.....

You need a country in the tropical region(go here to see them), why do you need a tropical country? Because when its summer solstice the sun will cast no shadow in tropical zones.....

Luckily Nigeria is a country in the tropical region, now you need another region which is not tropical and is on the same meridian as Nigeria which is due north to Nigeria, would've said Niger but its also a tropical region, so Algeria will be the best....why do you a need region that is not tropical? Because at summer solstice, the sun will still cast a shadow on that region....

So here is the test, on either June 20th or 21st it is observed that we have summer solstice (https://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/summer-solstice.html), so when its like 11:00am start observing the shadow until there is no shadow casted, at that same time call someone in Algeria and ask if there is shadow, if there is then it implies that the earth has curvatures thus not flat, otherwise you win.....

Hope you understand now?

@carinmom can tell us more....
Re: by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2017
AbdelKabir . . u put science findings upon the word of ALLAH? U refute ALLAH words with science findings? despite clear proofs from quran? . . . . .and u go say u be muslim abi? dey decieve urself. . . hmg
Re: by Kaytixy: 6:27am On Jul 24, 2017
hfeetham0:
did you just said that image illustration is a conspiracy? shocked
ok from that picture, if i am to dig through the earth and come out of the other side... where will my head face, north or south?

the radius of the geoid earth is 3,959 miles.. good! with that, after calculation we are expected to find a curvature every 8 inches per mile (squared). get a telescope, you will find no curvature.. why? the earth is flat.

yea am a muslimah also... am also science(pix)
I don't know why this topic was brought up. I'm not saying that the topic is not important but there are other topic to discuss. Some people just want to argue.
Re: by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 24, 2017
Kaytixy:
I don't know why this topic was brought up. I'm not saying that the topic is not important but there are other topic to discuss. Some people just want to argue.
THIS TOPIC IS TOPIC OF AQEEDAH. despite quranic proof that earth is flat, some people reject quran proof and take scholars mis-interpretations & scientific findings.. and for anyone to reject a single aayah in quran,its the same as rejecting all quran surah and verses....
Re: by Kaytixy: 10:12am On Jul 24, 2017
Ok
Re: by carinmom(f): 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
AbdelKabir:

OK.....

You need a country in the tropical region(go here to see them), why do you need a tropical country? Because when its summer solstice the sun will cast no shadow in tropical zones.....

Luckily Nigeria is a country in the tropical region, now you need another region which is not tropical and is on the same meridian as Nigeria which is due north to Nigeria, would've said Niger but its also a tropical region, so Algeria will be the best....why do you a need region that is not tropical? Because at summer solstice, the sun will still cast a shadow on that region....

So here is the test, on either June 20th or 21st it is observed that we have summer solstice (https://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/summer-solstice.html), so when its like 11:00am start observing the shadow until there is no shadow casted, at that same time call someone in Algeria and ask if there is shadow, if there is then it implies that the earth has curvatures thus not flat, otherwise you win.....

Hope you understand now?

@carinmom can tell us more....

Are you a geographer?
Re: by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
carinmom:

Are you a geographer?

No a mathematician, and that's why I called an expert (you), a geographer, to talk more on this.....

1 Like

Re: by Demmzy15(m): 8:00am On Jul 25, 2017
AideeSheks:

Chai!

grin grin grin
Re: by tintingz(m): 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
hfeetham0:
Ooo yea.. any proof the of the globe earth from you?
I have read about flat earthers, they are mostly religious people like the Christians, Muslims and Jews, they are jokers and not to be taken serious. I even watched a video of a guy doing one silly experiment on a plane to proof the earth is flat.

If the earth is indeed flat, are you saying there is an end where the ocean and fish will fall off from the earth?

You flat earthers are yet to proof to the NASA that the earth is flat.

1 Like

Re: by hfeetham0(f): 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
tintingz:
I have read about flat earthers, they are mostly religious people like the Christians, Muslims and Jews, they are jokers and not to be taken serious. I even watched a video of a guy doing one silly experiment on a plane to proof the earth is flat.

If the earth is indeed flat, are you saying there is an end where the ocean and fish will fall off from the earth?

You flat earthers are yet to proof to the NASA that the earth is flat.
and you said you have read about flat earth and its model? just shift!
Re: by tintingz(m): 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
hfeetham0:
and you said you have read about flat earth and its model? just shift!
Lol, you flat earthers thinks some ice or something formed a ring around the earth that guide the ocean from falling off, sorry it doesn't make any sense.

Astronauts, even the great philosophers discovered the earth to be spherical with evidence and y'all jokers are still spreading your conspiracy bullshit.

Aristotle even used the moon shadow when eclipse occur to give an image of a round shadow earth.
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, you flat earthers thinks some ice or something formed a ring around the earth that guide the ocean from falling off, sorry it doesn't make any sense.

Astronauts, even the great philosophers discovered the earth to be spherical with evidence and y'all jokers are still spreading your conspiracy bullshit.

Aristotle even used the moon shadow when eclipse occur to give an image of a round shadow earth.

are you done? now go do some proper research... if someone still thinks we are on a 17kmph spinning ball and millions of light years away from the sun then he is not worth arguing with..globehead.. grin

Re: by tintingz(m): 12:01am On Jul 28, 2017
hfeetham0:
are you done? now go do some proper research... if someone still thinks we are on a 17kmph spinning ball and millions of light years away from the sun then he is not worth arguing with..globehead.. grin
Flatbrain, if a globe sun is closer to the earth like three thousand miles why are we not burning into hashes or how big is the sun? secondly if the sun is globe and it goes round a flat plate why are there night in some places and day in some places or can a globe sun focus on a spot? or is the sun flat also? grin grin

Watch this video an see how this clown flat earther rubbished himself when asked about the satellite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfEuTWhjlsk

Very funny debate. grin

1 Like

Re: by hfeetham0(f): 6:41am On Jul 28, 2017
tintingz:
Flatbrain, if a globe sun is closer to the earth like three thousand miles why are we not burning into hashes or how big is the sun? secondly if the sun is globe and it goes round a flat plate why are there night in some places and day in some places or can a globe sun focus on a spot? or is the sun flat also? grin grin

Watch this video an see how this clown flat earther rubbished himself when asked about the satellite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfEuTWhjlsk

Very funny debate. grin
Reducing ignorance is a noble pursuit. the nonsense you wrote up there shows you have 0 knowledge of FE. lol, the kid thinks the sun is a huge ball... lol night and day? are u kidding me? what do you have the internet for?

lol, are you crying over a non existing satellites? Ooo you were told our internet, gps, radar are connected there? very gullible of you... where were you when somalia lost internet for days due to a ship cutting it fibres? http://www.africanews.com/2017/06/29/somalia-hit-by-internet-outage-after-fibre-optic-cables-are-cut-by-ship//
Re: by tintingz(m): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2017
hfeetham0:
Reducing ignorance is a noble pursuit. the nonsense you wrote up there shows you have 0 knowledge of FE. lol, the kid thinks the sun is a huge ball... lol night and day? are u kidding me? what do you have the internet for?
Lol, I guess the sun is tiny.

You need to show evidence the sun is not 1,390,000 km towards the earth which is 12,742 km, almost 109+ earth can make the size surface of the sun and almost 1.3 million earth to fill the size of the sun, you need to show the evidence your sun is tiny.

And you haven't answer the question, if the globe sun move in the axis of your plate shape earth how come everyone is not seeing the sun at the same time? Can a light bulb give a spotlight on a plate?

lol, are you crying over a non existing satellites? Ooo you were told our internet, gps, radar are connected there? very gullible of you... where were you when somalia lost internet for days due to a ship cutting it fibres? http://www.africanews.com/2017/06/29/somalia-hit-by-internet-outage-after-fibre-optic-cables-are-cut-by-ship//
Lol, this is the most dumb statement from you. So the cable can't be a transmitter that signal to the satellite or a generator cable? Didn't something similar happened in Nigeria MTN network before? You flat earther are very illogical. Who's even talking about internet in the first place?

There are signs of satellites up there that goes in rotation of the earth over millions-billions of people round the world sees it, can you tell me what the flat earth folks said what it is or it is also a CGI? Or Zeus, Odin put it there?

I'm very sure if NASA took you to the space for proof you will still say they took you to a hologram dimension.
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, I guess the sun is tiny.

You need to show evidence the sun is not 1,390,000 km towards the earth which is 12,742 km, almost 109+ earth can make the size surface of the sun and almost 1.3 million earth to fill the size of the sun, you need to show the evidence your sun is tiny.

And you haven't answer the question, if the globe sun move in the axis of your plate shape earth how come everyone is not seeing the sun at the same time? Can a light bulb give a spotlight on a plate?
lol, and you said you know how FE works! see don't waste my time... search google, how does the sun work on flat earth, am sure that will save my time aswell as yours.

Lol, this is the most dumb statement from you. So the cable can't be a transmitter that signal to the satellite or a generator cable? Didn't something similar happened in Nigeria MTN network before? You flat earther are very illogical. Who's even talking about internet in the first place?

There are signs of satellites up there that goes in rotation of the earth o[b]ver millions-billions of people round the world sees it[/b], can you tell me what the flat earth folks said what it is or it is also a CGI? Or Zeus, Odin put it there?
wow! did you just say the bolded?!!! who sees it... those who have telescope or a p900 nixon cam can zoom to the moon, mars, venus but not any of the satelite? lol stop kidding yourself online... I will debunk your globe in 3 minutes!.

and about the internet, there is no satellite up there unless you keep licking NASA's ass for life... tell me what the cable passed underwater throughout earth are for?.

I'm very sure if NASA took you to the space for proof you will still say they took you to a hologram dimension.
that will be nice and precise, unfortunately it's impossible! I see you are still learning, but your ego won't let you.. so go and sleep!
Re: by tintingz(m): 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
hfeetham0:
lol, and you said you know how FE works! see don't waste my time... search google, how does the sun work on flat earth, am sure that will save my time aswell as yours.
My gods you're still arguing about the illogical and bullshit in your flat earth theory?! shocked

# Again, how can a globe shape sun that goes in diameter of your flat earth create a spotlight in some places and left some places in darkness? If the earth is flat we should all be seeing the sun at the same time, it shouldn't diminish completely since the earth is flat.

Do yourself an experiment with a plate and move in axis a light bulb round the plate and tell me if someone in the west won't see the sun in the east

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NruZ5vzRhQ4&t=1038s

^^^See the bullshit your flat earth expert explain how sun works on flat earth.

He is repeating same thing that the sun get bigger and smaller, he forgot that he's using a video lens to explain, he has failed on this. grin

wow! did you just say the bolded?!!! who sees it... those who have telescope or a p900 nixon cam can zoom to the moon, mars, venus but not any of the satelite? lol stop kidding yourself online... I will debunk your globe in 3 minutes!.
What a pity, just do yourself a favor, when it is dark in the night, make sure you're not in a light noise area, look up to the sky and see a shinning object that's different from that of star or better still get yourself a telescope and zoom yourself.

and about the internet, there is no satellite up there unless you keep licking NASA's ass for life... tell me what the cable passed underwater throughout earth are for?.
The reason underwater cable network is used is because it is cheap and faster, but does not mean there are no satellite.

Though fiber optic cables and communications satellites were both developed in the 1960s, satellites have a two-fold problem: latency and bit loss. Sending and receiving signals to and from space takes time. Meanwhile, researchers have developed optical fibers that can transmit information at 99.7 percent the speed of light. For an idea of what the Internet would be like without undersea cables, visit Antarctica, the only continent without a physical connection to the net. The continent relies on satellites, and bandwidth is at a premium, which is no small problem when one considers the important, data-intensive climate research underway. Today, Antarctic research stations produce more data than they can transmit through space.
http://mentalfloss.com/article/60150/10-facts-about-internets-undersea-cables

You haven't provide any evidence there are no satellite in the space.

that will be nice and precise, unfortunately it's impossible! I see you are still learning, but your ego won't let you.. so go and sleep!
How is it impossible when there are astronauts that have been to space? Y'all are still wallowing on CGI and studio make. grin
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 7:56am On Jul 29, 2017
tintingz:
My gods you're still arguing about the illogical and bullshit in your flat earth theory?! shocked

# Again, how can a globe shape sun that goes in diameter of your flat earth create a spotlight in some places and left some places in darkness? If the earth is flat we should all be seeing the sun at the same time, it shouldn't diminish completely since the earth is flat.

Do yourself an experiment with a plate and move in axis a light bulb round the plate and tell me if someone in the west won't see the sun in the east

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NruZ5vzRhQ4&t=1038s

^^^See the bullshit your flat earth expert explain how sun works on flat earth.

He is repeating same thing that the sun get bigger and smaller, he forgot that he's using a video lens to explain, he has failed on this. grin

What a pity, just do yourself a favor, when it is dark in the night, make sure you're not in a light noise area, look up to the sky and see a shinning object that's different from that of star or better still get yourself a telescope and zoom yourself.

The reason underwater cable network is used is because it is cheap and faster, but does not mean there are no satellite.

Though fiber optic cables and communications satellites were both developed in the 1960s, satellites have a two-fold problem: latency and bit loss. Sending and receiving signals to and from space takes time. Meanwhile, researchers have developed optical fibers that can transmit information at 99.7 percent the speed of light. For an idea of what the Internet would be like without undersea cables, visit Antarctica, the only continent without a physical connection to the net. The continent relies on satellites, and bandwidth is at a premium, which is no small problem when one considers the important, data-intensive climate research underway. Today, Antarctic research stations produce more data than they can transmit through space.
http://mentalfloss.com/article/60150/10-facts-about-internets-undersea-cables

You haven't provide any evidence there are no satellite in the space.

How is it impossible when there are astronauts that have been to space? Y'all are still wallowing on CGI and studio make. grin
am wasting too much time on that kid who is not willing to learn!
If you can't show me a single curvatures from the surface of earth or above, you should waste my time not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDmoI5F8-lw
stop sleeping, there is no satelites in space!
Re: by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 29, 2017
hfeetham0:
am wasting too much time on that kid who is not willing to learn!
If you can't show me a single curvatures from the surface of earth or above, you should waste my time not.

And I hope you carry out the test to know if there are curvatures or not......

You don't need to save up in order to carry this out, all you need is functioning eyes, being alive till summer solstice, have someone in algeria to call and airtime to call....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

THE Sin Of Fornication And Adultery In Islam Part 1 / The Permissibility Of Looking At Who You Want To Marry / Was The Holy Prophet Bewitched?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.