Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

- Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / (12450 Views)

Help A Muslimah In Pains / Match me with a Pious Female Muslimah For Second Marriage! / Muslimah For Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by tintingz(m): 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
hfeetham0:
am wasting too much time on that kid who is not willing to learn!
If you can't show me a single curvatures from the surface of earth or above, you should waste my time not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDmoI5F8-lw
stop sleeping, there is no satelites in space!
WTF is this? grin cheesy

# So the sun is so tiny and it light up half of the earth? Can you just tell us the size of flat earthers sun.

# If the sun is 3000-8000 miles as FE suggested in thier conspiracy, why are we not burning up or what is the temperature degree of the sun?

# How does season exaclty works in flat earthers theory?

# Using the video you posted about the sun moving in diameter of the flat earth, let me agree the earth is flat(which is not) how come everyone are not seeing the sun at the same time?

You have not even answer any of my questions, i have given you experiments on how you can observe the satellite, have you tried it? What about the continent that used only satellite for their internet?

And you also ask for proof of curvature of the earth? after it has been proven countless times?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OnJCqtTxsA

And this flat head tried his best to debunk but he failed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0WbC4PaQks

# Using a telescope direct towards tall buildings from afar will show you the tall building will decrees in height(like sinking) as you walk far away from it, if the earth is flat the tall building should be same height as you walk far way from it using a telescope, this shows there is a curvature/horizone.

and you have been calling me a kid to boost your confidence, you dont know me neither i know you, you were the one that even said you are in your early 20s, my two young siblings are in their early 20s.

Your word...
early 20s...why?
https://www.nairaland.com/3937898/flat-earther-muslim-muslimah-here/2#58732780

1 Like

Re: by hfeetham0(f): 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
AbdelKabir:

And I hope you carry out the test to know if there are curvatures or not......

You don't need to save up in order to carry this out, all you need is functioning eyes, being alive till summer solstice, have someone in algeria to call and airtime to call....
so thousands of FEarthers out there who are yet to find a curvature are all short sighted?
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
tintingz:
WTF is this? grin cheesy

# So the sun is so tiny and it light up half of the earth? Can you just tell us the size of flat earthers sun.
the size is slightly larger than the moon.

# If the sun is 3000-8000 miles as FE suggested in thier conspiracy, why are we not burning up or what is the temperature degree of the sun?
because its not as big as you were taught in your kinergarten

# How does season exaclty works in flat earthers theory?
southern declination. The suns path around polar center expands and contracts alternating every six months. That's why we get sun analemma and 24 hour sun in the northpole.

# Using the video you posted about the sun moving in diameter of the flat earth, let me agree the earth is flat(which is not) how come everyone are not seeing the sun at the same time?
m*r*n the gif explains that in layman already!

You have not even answer any of my questions, i have given you experiments on how you can observe the satellite, have you tried it? What about the continent that used only satellite for their internet?

And you also ask for proof of curvature of the earth? after it has been proven countless times?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OnJCqtTxsA

And this flat head tried his best to debunk but he failed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0WbC4PaQks
use your head.. your IQ is still below average.

# Using a telescope direct towards tall buildings from afar will show you the tall building will decrees in height(like sinking) as you walk far away from it, if the earth is flat the tall building should be same height as you walk far way from it using a telescope, this shows there is a curvature/horizone.
stop kidding me, you studied science and you're saying the tall building is decreasing in height? now lemme educate you for free!. Assume a tall building in a desert where there is no hindrance, with a telescope you will see perfectly the same height when you zoom to hit even 100 miles away if the telescope can cover it. So where is the curvature...

and you have been calling me a kid to boost your confidence, you dont know me neither i know you, you were the one that even said you are in your early 20s, my two young siblings are in their early 20s.

Your word...
if at your age, you still think numerical age = reasoning age... then am sorry for you.. infact, globetards should just stop reproducing!
Re: by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
hfeetham0:
so thousands of FEarthers out there who are yet to find a curvature are all short sighted?

Do you base your conclusion on what other people tell you or your own findings?

And I wasn't implying anyone is short sighted anyways, was just saying the things needed for the test, that simple test solves a very big problem, except if you dont understand how the test works.......all you have to do is test if you are after truth and not some conspiracy......

Also

You are yet to get a telescope to test if there is no curvature, yet you keep using it in your argument, don't you think its a bit off?
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Do you base your conclusion on what other people tell you or your own findings?

And I wasn't implying anyone is short sighted anyways, was just saying the things needed for the test, that simple test solves a very big problem, except if you dont understand how the test works.......all you have to do is test if you are after truth and not some conspiracy......

Also

You are yet to get a telescope to test if there is no curvature, yet you keep using it in your argument, don't you think its a bit off?
people who have it, have used it to zoom to a supposed invisible ship going down the horizon and they were able to see it... which nullify one of earth sphericity evidences that, SHIPs will go down the horizon and will be invisiblee to the viewer due to the shape of earth, but with a telescope, you can see the ship through to the other deck.

Will you fund me?? grin grin If you will, i will send you my account deets so you fund and i will order it immediately..
Re: by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
hfeetham0:
people who have it, have used it to zoom to a supposed invisible ship going down the horizon and they were able to see it... which nullify one of earth sphericity evidences that, SHIPs will go down the horizon and will be invisiblee to the viewer due to the shape of earth, but with a telescope, you can see the ship through to the other deck.

Then no difference between you and the "globetards" since you both base your conclusion on other people's "experiment", don't you think? Anyway I am sufficed with what the Quran says regarding its shape, and it points to the earth having roundness....

Will you fund me?? grin grin If you will, i will send you my account deets so you fund and i will order it immediately..

Fund you ko....fund raising ni.....undecided
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Then no difference between you and the "globetards" since you both base your conclusion on other people's "experiment", don't you think? Anyway I am sufficed with what the Quran says regarding its shape, and it points to the earth having roundness....

we all have what we believe in? this thread purpose was just to check if anyone is this section is a FE. which verse or scripture pls?

Fund you ko....fund raising ni.....undecided
I use GTB, instant transfer will do.. just alifu miatu
Re: by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
hfeetham0:
we all have what we believe in? this thread purpose was just to check if anyone is this section is a FE. which verse or scripture pls?

I already quoted a handful of verses at the beginning of this thread, and gave detailed explanation on what "spread out" you seem to use as proof for "flat earth" mean....

I use GTB, instant transfer will do.. just alifu miatu

So miatu alif is "just" to you ba? Issoryt, contunu...
Re: by tintingz(m): 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
hfeetham0:
the size is slightly larger than the moon.

because its not as big as you were taught in your kinergarten
The moon is said to be one-quarter of the earth like the surface less size of Asia continent and your sun is slightly larger than the moon how come everyone are not able to see it from a flat earth view at the same time? We're talking about a flat earth!

southern declination. The suns path around polar center expands and contracts alternating every six months. That's why we get sun analemma and 24 hour sun in the northpole.
I'm not getting.

How does winter and summer exactly occur in Europe and America according to FE theory?

m*r*n the gif explains that in layman already!

Flat brain, from the video you presented on the moon moving axis on flat earth shows some region will never experience full moon which makes the video flawed, even the poster of the YouTube video admit it is not perfect.

We all experience full moon even at the same time, we all see the same phase of the moon.

use your head.. your IQ is still below average.
When your brain is flat how can you reason logically? grin

stop kidding me, you studied science and you're saying the tall building is decreasing in height? now lemme educate you for free!. Assume a tall building in a desert where there is no hindrance, with a telescope you will see perfectly the same height when you zoom to hit even 100 miles away if the telescope can cover it. So where is the curvature...
Have you tried it yourself? undecided

if at your age, you still think numerical age = reasoning age... then am sorry for you.. infact, globetards should just stop reproducing!
Flatard, You were the one keep calling me a kid and i pointed out that you're in level of my siblings when you said you're in your early 20s, you will always be a kid no matter where you go.

I never called you a kid Cus I see no reason why a kid can't contribute to a thread rationally but you keep calling me kid and you were the one that first insulted me. This is the sign of a novice and someone that lack confidence.
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
tintingz:
The moon is said to be one-quarter of the earth like the surface less size of Asia continent and your sun is slightly larger than the moon how come everyone are not able to see it from a flat earth view at the same time? We're talking about a flat earth!
why is road-light stand placed every 20-30 metres on a road
I'm not getting.
I didnt expect you to..

How does winter and summer exactly occur in Europe and America according to FE theory?
you are not ready to learn..why wil i waste my time explaining to you...

Flat brain, from the video you presented on the moon moving axis on flat earth shows some region will never experience full moon which makes the video flawed, even the poster of the YouTube video admit it is not perfect.
ur phone don't show GIF? or you ignored it..

We all experience full moon even at the same time, we all see the same phase of the moon.
works perfectly same way on FE model

When your brain is flat how can you reason logically? grin
Well when a fox can't get the grape he says it's sour

Have you tried it yourself? undecided
soonest, have you been to space?

Flatard, You were the one keep calling me a kid and i pointed out that you're in level of my siblings when you said you're in your early 20s, you will always be a kid no matter where you go.

I never called you a kid Cus I see no reason why a kid can't contribute to a thread rationally but you keep calling me kid and you were the one that first insulted me. This is the sign of a novice and someone that lack confidence.
Call ur parents tell em u made it!
Re: by tintingz(m): 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
hfeetham0:
why is road-light stand placed every 20-30 metres on a road
See the level of your reasoning. grin

# First of all road/street lights are not always in globe shape.

# Road light pole are not tall to that of 5 storey building, how do you expect it to cover above 30 meters? grin

# The light of the road-light are not always very bright unless you want accident to occur.

I didnt expect you to..

you are not ready to learn..why wil i waste my time explaining to you...
You guys have been debunked already, what y'all need now is a shuttle to the space and locate your flat planet. grin

ur phone don't show GIF? or you ignored it..
Auckland in New Zealand will not experience a full moon with that video.

works perfectly same way on FE model
Lol, sorry, from your video, not everyone will experience full moon at the same time.

Well when a fox can't get the grape he says it's sour

soonest, have you been to space?
Yes, with evidence all over the net.

Now have your FEs been to space?

Call ur parents tell em u made it!
Novice
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
tintingz:
See the level of your reasoning. grin

# First of all road lights are not always in globe shape.
What ever you're smoking keep it away from me!

# Road light pole are not tall to that of 5 storey building, how do you expect it to cover above 30 meters? grin
Yaa Aleem grant this boy a bit of knowledge, how do you expect the size of the moon to light up the size of earth... ur level of rationality rendered me speechless! shocked shocked

# The light of the road-light are not always very bright unless you want accident to occur.
is this how you think?

You guys have been debunked already, what y'all need now is a shuttle to the space and locate your flat planet. grin
search google for "globe earth debunked" and "flat earth debunked"... its up to you to compare the two and use that think in your skull..

Auckland in New Zealand will not experience a full moon with that video.
what?!! Who gave you a smart phone its exposing your stupidity in public
Lol, sorry, from your video, not everyone will experience full moon at the same time.
by your logic right? just limit what you post to nairaland, because taking it away from here is a threat to the world...

Yes, with evidence all over the net.
present one here... please!

Now have your FEs been to space?
No one have...

Novice
slowpoke
Re: by tintingz(m): 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
hfeetham0:
What ever you're smoking keep it away from me!
Lol, I'm not the one defending an imaginary planet.

Yaa Aleem grant this boy a bit of knowledge, how do you expect the size of the moon to light up the size of earth... ur level of rationality rendered me speechless! shocked shocked
Who even said that? undecided

How can your tiny moon light up the half of the earth and in another video it only light up a continent. Why not kuku say the moon is flat. grin

By your logic those that are outside the ray of road light can't sight the road light?

is this how you think?

search google for "globe earth debunked" and "flat earth debunked"... its up to you to compare the two and use that think in your skull..
Globe earth can never be dubunk, but flat earth? grin

You haven't answered how we're not able to see the sun at the same time in your flat earth.

what?!! Who gave you a smart phone its exposing your stupidity in public
by your logic right? just limit what you post to nairaland, because taking it away from here is a threat to the world...
Lol, why are we experiencing full moon and new moon phase at the same moment all over the world? That video you posted didn't show any of that. Debunked 100% grin

present one here... please!
Everything is CGI to you folks. Kindly go YouTube yourself.

No one have...
Ofcos no one can go to the space but meteorites, astroids landed on earth. Imaginary dome.

How many times will NASA prove it, the satellite is even a prove.
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, I'm not the one defending an imaginary planet.

Who even said that? undecided

How can your tiny moon light up the half of the earth and in another video it only light up a continent. Why not kuku say the moon is flat. grin

By your logic those that are outside the ray of road light can't site the road light?

Globe earth can never be dubunk, but flat earth? grin

You haven't answered how we're not able to see the sun at the same time in your flat earth.

Lol, why are we experiencing full moon and new moon phase at the same moment all over the world? That video you posted didn't show any of that. Debunked 100% grin

Everything is CGI to you folks. Kindly go YouTube yourself.

Ofcos no one can go to the space but meteorites, astroids landed on earth. Imaginary dome.

How many times will NASA prove it, the satellite is even a prove.
you globetards do well in making me laugh, which satellites pls?

Re: by tintingz(m): 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
hfeetham0:
you globetards do well in making me laugh, which satellites pls?
Look up to the sky at night when it is not cloudy and see it, how hard is that?

I have observed this countless times.

Something like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9TvKQVN290
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
tintingz:
Look up to the sky at night when it is not cloudy and see it, how hard is that?

I have observed this countless times.

Something like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9TvKQVN290
filming a random night sky shows the satellite?
the bolded... relax! you can do better than this..

Re: by tintingz(m): 6:40am On Jul 30, 2017
hfeetham0:
filming a random night sky shows the satellite?
the bolded... relax! you can do better than this..
If it is not satellite then what the fučk is it? UFO?

This is something seen by millions of people in the world.
Re: by tintingz(m): 6:51am On Jul 30, 2017
Flat earthers should keep believing in their fairytales and fairyland after many evidence around them, I can believe in triangle shape earth you just have to prove this earth is not triangle. grin
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 8:02am On Jul 30, 2017
tintingz:
If it is not satellite then what the fučk is it? UFO?

This is something seen by millions of people in the world.
no, millions of globetard... your mind is not my warehouse, stick to your ball globehead grin

Re: by tintingz(m): 10:36am On Jul 30, 2017
hfeetham0:
no, millions of globetard... your mind is not my warehouse, stick to your ball globehead grin
You're denying the evidence being shown, spherical earth is already a fact confirmed by physicists, scientists, astronauts, philosophers for years and you Flat-brainers wants to take us back to dark ages when we're in 2017? With your conspiracy theories?

What you guys have been smoking or the ancient fairytale books y'all are reading is really affecting you guys.
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 11:07am On Jul 30, 2017
tintingz:
You're denying the evidence being shown, spherical earth is already a fact confirmed by physicists, scientists, astronauts, philosophers for years and you Flat-brainers wants to take us back to dark ages when we're in 2017? With your conspiracy theories?

What you guys have been smoking or the ancient fairytale books y'all are reading is really affecting you guys.
the evidence is? CGI as usual?
Re: by tintingz(m): 11:43am On Jul 30, 2017
hfeetham0:
the evidence is? CGI as usual?
There are evidence of back decades when CGI can't be created but you guys love using movies videos to prove NASA never traveled to the space.

Have you seen this biographical movie "Hidden figure", are you saying the historical event that happened around 1961 when NASA launched their men to the space succesfully didn't happen?
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 11:53am On Jul 30, 2017
tintingz:
There are evidence of back decades when CGI can't be created but you guys love using movies videos to prove NASA never traveled to the space.

Have you seen this biographical movie "Hidden figure", are you saying the historical event that happened around 1961 when NASA launched their men to the space succesfully didn't happen?
it's very easy to fool you gys with the 19s tech, but now NASA can't still provide earth true image or clip from their satellite, why? grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngi66d0RqKg
Re: by tintingz(m): 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
hfeetham0:
it's very easy to fool you gys with the 19s tech, but now NASA can't still provide earth true image or clip from their satellite, why? grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngi66d0RqKg
Lol, all I'm seeing is the astronaut on blue roughed the shirt of the man in black after tapping his back given that contour shape in zero-G.

Lol, is that the fučking prove astronaut never been to space? grin grin
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, all I'm seeing is the astronaut on blue roughed the shirt of the man in black after tapping his back given that contour shape in zero-G.

Lol, is that the fučking prove astronaut never been to space? grin grin
Its a fucking proof they are wearing harnesses ..

Re: by tintingz(m): 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
hfeetham0:
Its a fucking proof they are wearing harnesses ..
SMH, you guys need help asap.

I can't believe some folks still believe the earth is flat in this 21 CENTURY!
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
tintingz:
SMH, you guys need help asap.

I can't believe some folks still believe the earth is flat in this 21 CENTURY!
they wore harnesses , Yes or NO!?

You can't believe, but you can believe you are on a spinning ball, ryt?
Re: by tintingz(m): 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
hfeetham0:
they wore harnesses , Yes or NO!?
NO! I have explained what happened in my own view, it is just a rough shirt in zero-G

You can't believe, but you can believe you are on a spinning ball, ryt?
Yes, that is why we can't see the sun at night even on tall buildings, but on flat earth we should be seeing the sun since the flat earth doesn't turn away(rotate) from it(sun). grin
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 7:27am On Jul 31, 2017
tintingz:
NO! I have explained what happened in my own view, it is just a rough shirt in zero-G

Yes, that is why we can't see the sun at night even on tall buildings, but on flat earth we should be seeing the sun since the flat earth doesn't turn away(rotate) from it(sun). grin
i see the streetlight in ibadan from lagos...ur logic hurts me..
Re: by tintingz(m): 9:35am On Jul 31, 2017
hfeetham0:
i see the streetlight in ibadan from lagos...ur logic hurts me..
Lol, because the streetlight is not in the sky and not big as that of a continent. grin

Now by your logic, if I'm outside the ray of the streetlight(being in darkness) like 1 meter step away, I won't sight the streetlight?
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, because the streetlight is not in the sky and not big as that of a continent. grin

Now by your logic, if I'm outside the ray of the streetlight(being in darkness) like 1 meter step away, I won't sight the streetlight?
You will at a lesser vision, which implies suns set as you move away from it..
Re: by tintingz(m): 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
hfeetham0:
You will at a lesser vision, which implies suns set as you move away from it..
Sun doesn't set by moving away from it, let still use the streetlight for example, where the streetlight light up is a region while the dark side is another region, me standing by the dark side which is my region, I will still see the streetlight even 38 meters away, reason because the streetlight is lighting up a flat road, if there is an horizon I won't able to see the streetlight in my dark region.

Now to flat earth, if the earth is flat we should be seeing the sun in the night from another region, even climbing Burj khalifa building using a telescope but in reality we can't see the sun at night even by using a telescope on burj khalifa building reason because the spherical earth has turn away from the sun, vanishing the sun from my region view you can only see the moon due to the reflection light of the sun. Globe earth make perfect sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

THE Sin Of Fornication And Adultery In Islam Part 1 / The Permissibility Of Looking At Who You Want To Marry / Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.