Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,120 members, 7,957,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:39 AM

A Man Said All The Agitations You Hear Today Is On Oil! I Disagree Then, But.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Man Said All The Agitations You Hear Today Is On Oil! I Disagree Then, But.. (709 Views)

Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano / Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State / Peter Obi Blames Agitations On Poverty, Hunger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Said All The Agitations You Hear Today Is On Oil! I Disagree Then, But.. by oladeebo: 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
Biafra agitation is on oil, An Elderly man said the agitation here and there today is on oil but I argue then, until Nnamdi Kanu said without oil garaway on Biafra!
am surprise how can a freedom fighter turn to oil right fighter, Sad he didn't even negotiated the Oil lord, he claimed the oil.
Let say the oil lord gone with igbo today, who can say they will remain forever, and if by chance they can be together what will happened to that marriage if oil lord exercise her own right of self determination and who can say if it will be peaceful separation or bloody!
are we not heading towards another southern Sudan scenario?
Oil is not only black in colour but it's the shit of devil!
Re: A Man Said All The Agitations You Hear Today Is On Oil! I Disagree Then, But.. by mikolo80: 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
oladeebo:
Biafra agitation is on oil, An Elderly man said the agitation here and there today is on oil but I argue then, until Nnamdi Kanu said without oil garaway on Biafra!
am surprise how can a freedom fighter turn to oil right fighter, Sad he didn't even negotiated the Oil lord, he claimed the oil.
Let say the oil lord gone with igbo today, who can say they will remain forever, and if by chance they can be together what will happened to that marriage if oil lord exercise her own right of self determination and who can say if it will be peaceful separation or bloody!
are we not heading towards another southern Sudan scenario?
Oil is not only black in colour but it's the shit of devil!
before nko. make oyel finish before our eye go clear
Re: A Man Said All The Agitations You Hear Today Is On Oil! I Disagree Then, But.. by oladeebo: 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
mikolo80:
before nko. make oyel finish before our eye go clear
you see!
but oil had no owner, look at those who fought, or are fighting for oil today, they end up how, no wonder while the white open the corridor for oil lord... the fighting for environmental degradation! instead of fighting as the owner of the oil!
hun-un.
the white man!
Re: A Man Said All The Agitations You Hear Today Is On Oil! I Disagree Then, But.. by mikolo80: 10:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
oladeebo:

you see!
but oil had no owner, look at those who fought, or are fighting for oil today, they end up how, no wonder while the white open the corridor for oil lord... the fighting for environmental degradation! instead of fighting as the owner of the oil!
hun-un.
the white man!
what am I seeing.
that black man not serious?
Re: A Man Said All The Agitations You Hear Today Is On Oil! I Disagree Then, But.. by oladeebo: 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
mikolo80:
what am I seeing.
that black man not serious?
the black didn't believe that oil didn't belong to them but to the world super powers!
and the only benefit in it, is the little share of the nation!
and it's world wide!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Only Reason You Didn't See Video Of PMB With Governors; Lai Muhammed Reveals / Biafra: Countries That Have Changed Their Names / Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Stop Anambra Election – Ex-aide, Anigbogu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.