Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Trinity Defined - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trinity Defined (650 Views)

Trinity Explained / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / The Trinity And Identity Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trinity Defined by GodsMopol: 9:22am On Jul 22, 2017
Nigeria is a country where we have the President(God), the vice President(Jesus) and the Senate President(Holy Spirit). They are all potential President. Working for the good of the country. Evidently, three beings with one goal(unity)

Three+unity
Tri+unity
Tri+nity
#Trinity
Re: Trinity Defined by oaroloye(m): 11:26am On Jul 22, 2017
GodsMopol:
Nigeria is a country where we have the President(God), the vice President(Jesus) and the Senate President(Holy Spirit). They are all potential President. Working for the good of the country. Evidently, three beings with one goal(unity)

Three+unity
Tri+unity
Tri+nity
#Trinity

If you think public officials work for the good of the country, you must still be young and naive.

Clearly, you cannot afford newspaper subscriptions!

It is so nice to see young people, who still have Patriotic Hormones in their bloodstream!!!

https://ssyoutube.com/watch?v=uj8f7ycnUtU

I just learned from a side-remark at the commencement of JOHN TAYLOR GATTO'S ULTIMATE HISTORY LESSON (he has been given awards for being "THE BEST SCHOOLTEACHER IN AMERICA,"wink that THE GREEKS pushed "THE TRINITY" Doctrine, because of their own TRIFECTUM OF EDUCATION Philosophy- that is: LOGIC, GRAMMAR, and RHETORIC.
Re: Trinity Defined by GodsMopol: 11:57am On Jul 22, 2017
oaroloye:

If you think public officials work for the good of the country, you must still be young and naive.

Clearly, you cannot afford newspaper subscriptions!

It is so nice to see young people, who still have Patriotic Hormones in their bloodstream!!!

https://ssyoutube.com/watch?v=uj8f7ycnUtU

I just learned from a side-remark at the commencement of JOHN TAYLOR GATTO'S ULTIMATE HISTORY LESSON (he has been given awards for being "THE BEST SCHOOLTEACHER IN AMERICA,"wink that THE GREEKS pushed "THE TRINITY" Doctrine, because of their own TRIFECTUM OF EDUCATION Philosophy- that is: LOGIC, GRAMMAR, and RHETORIC.

I don't read papers and their goal in office is what am pointing at and using their metaphorical responsibilities as a comparism
Re: Trinity Defined by Peacefullove: 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
GodsMopol:

Three+unity
Tri+unity
Tri+nity
#Trinity

according to the bold, Jesus is not the president . Therefore not the Supreme God.

secondly, on what basis do you class Jesus as vice president and holy spirit s senate president , Are you telling us Jesus is greater than holyspirit ? where is your evidence for that assertion ?

1 Like

Re: Trinity Defined by GodsMopol: 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
Peacefullove:
according to the bold, Jesus is not the president . Therefore not the Supreme God.

John 6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Peacefullove:
secondly, on what basis do you class Jesus as vice president and holy spirit s senate president , Are you telling us Jesus is greater than holyspirit ? where is your evidence for that assertion ?

Hebrews 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

If you see Jesus, you have seen the Father, because Jesus is
the perfect picture of the Father.

1:20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,

16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

16:14 He shall glorify me:[/b]for he shall receive [b]of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

16:15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Notice the Holy Spirit takes the message from Jesus. My view thou

If your view differ, speak pls. I'm here to learn and not to swallow anything.
Re: Trinity Defined by Peacefullove: 8:02am On Jul 23, 2017
GodsMopol:

John 6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

That still proves Jesus is not the President, only the President is supreme .

Hebrews 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

If you see Jesus, you have seen the Father, because Jesus is
the perfect picture of the Father.

this can't really prove Jesus is greater than holy spirit, if Jesus is the perfect picture of the Father , whose picture is holy spirit ? Imperfect picture of the Father ?

1:20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,

God set Christ at his right hand because he was obedient till death, a kind of reward... this doesn't prove he is greater going by the fact that he was able to accomplish this by the same holy spirit.

16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

16:14 He shall glorify me:[/b]for he shall receive [b]of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

16:15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Notice the Holy Spirit takes the message from Jesus. My view thou

If your view differ, speak pls. I'm here to learn and not to swallow anything.

But the same holyspirit anointed Jesus, dont forget ( Act 10 vs 38 )

besides If Jesus is greater, how could a word spoken against Jesus be forgiven while a word spoken against holy spirit be UNFORGIVABLE ?

1 Like

Re: Trinity Defined by shadeyinka(m): 9:18am On Jul 23, 2017
GodsMopol:

Three+unity
Tri+unity
Tri+nity
#Trinity

The Illusion above is not OK. It has presented three different gods sharing power which isn't true.

The closest illustration is the Trinity of Man as Body, Soul and Spirit.
In a physical/scientific terms, an illustration might be wave/particle duality of matter.
Re: Trinity Defined by GodsMopol: 10:47am On Jul 24, 2017
shadeyinka:

The Illusion above is not OK. It has presented three different gods sharing power which isn't true.

The closest illustration is the Trinity of Man as Body, Soul and Spirit.
In a physical/scientific terms, an illustration might be wave/particle duality of matter.

shed more light with scriptural reference. Thanks
Re: Trinity Defined by GodsMopol: 10:56am On Jul 24, 2017
Peacefullove:

That still proves Jesus is not the President, only the President is supreme .

this can't really prove Jesus is greater than holy spirit, if Jesus is the perfect picture of the Father , whose picture is holy spirit ? Imperfect picture of the Father ?

God set Christ at his right hand because he was obedient till death, a kind of reward... this doesn't prove he is greater going by the fact that he was able to accomplish this by the same holy spirit.

But the same holyspirit anointed Jesus, dont forget ( Act 10 vs 38 )

besides If Jesus is greater, how could a word spoken against Jesus be forgiven while a word spoken against holy spirit be UNFORGIVABLE ?

Okay, am actually learning. I quite agree with your defense. Lemme just say there is nothing like trinity in the Bible and on a normal day I don't subscribe to the idea. To me, its a concept I
can best explain using the above anonogram
Re: Trinity Defined by shadeyinka(m): 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
GodsMopol:

shed more light with scriptural reference. Thanks

Just as you had defined trinity from scripture

GodsMopol:

Three+unity
Tri+unity
Tri+nity
#Trinity

On a serious note, as the word Trinity isn't in the scripture, the perplexing thing is the Nature of Christ and the Holy Spirit

Of the Father:
Not much Controversy as Jesus called Him His Father andbour Father who isbin heaven.

Of Christ:
1. Col 1:15-18
2. John 1:1-5
3. Heb1:1-4
Showing Christ as the Creator
Before all things
Everything made was for Him

Of the Holy Spirit:
1. Showing attributes of Emotion (do not grieve the Holy Spirit by whom you were sealed..
2. Speaking (and the Holy Spirit said, separate to Me Paul and Barnabas...)
3. Jesus used "Him" for the Holy Spirit who will teach us all things
4. All kinds of blasphemy will be forgiven except that against the Holy Spirit.

In Physics, we have what is called wave particle duality of matter in which,
Wave is EQUIVALENT to Matter and vice versa
BUT
A wave is completely different from Matter in characteristics

Eg. In certain circumstances, electrons behave as a wave and in other circumstances, as particles.

Particles/Matter have Mass
Waves do not Have Mass
Waves have wavelength
Particle/Matter do not have wavelength

So, is an electron a wave or a particle?
Or Both?

Is a Man Just Physical or Just Spiritual
Or Both?

In other words, Trinity (of God) is God is Gods Manifestation to Man in Three Identities:

That is:
God=Father
God=Word(Son)
God= Spirit

In other words,
the Father Wills
the Word Issues the Command
the Spirit Executes
Re: Trinity Defined by GodsMopol: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
shadeyinka:

Just as you had defined trinity from scripture

On a serious note, as the word Trinity isn't in the scripture, the perplexing thing is the Nature of Christ and the Holy Spirit

Of the Father:
Not much Controversy as Jesus called Him His Father andbour Father who isbin heaven.

Of Christ:
1. Col 1:15-18
2. John 1:1-5
3. Heb1:1-4
Showing Christ as the Creator
Before all things
Everything made was for Him

Of the Holy Spirit:
1. Showing attributes of Emotion (do not grieve the Holy Spirit by whom you were sealed..
2. Speaking (and the Holy Spirit said, separate to Me Paul and Barnabas...)
3. Jesus used "Him" for the Holy Spirit who will teach us all things
4. All kinds of blasphemy will be forgiven except that against the Holy Spirit.

In Physics, we have what is called wave particle duality of matter in which,
Wave is EQUIVALENT to Matter and vice versa
BUT
A wave is completely different from Matter in characteristics

Eg. In certain circumstances, electrons behave as a wave and in other circumstances, as particles.

Particles/Matter have Mass
Waves do not Have Mass
Waves have wavelength
Particle/Matter do not have wavelength

So, is an electron a wave or a particle?
Or Both?

Is a Man Just Physical or Just Spiritual
Or Both?

In other words, Trinity (of God) is God is Gods Manifestation to Man in Three Identities:

That is:
God=Father
God=Word(Son)
God= Spirit

In other words,
the Father Wills
the Word Issues the Command
the Spirit Executes

okay ooooo. I think the thread is not edifying else someone takes this to FP
Re: Trinity Defined by Peacefullove: 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
GodsMopol:

Okay, am actually learning. I quite agree with your defense. Lemme just say there is nothing like trinity in the Bible and on a normal day I don't subscribe to the idea. To me, its a concept I
can best explain using the above anonogram

All right Sir .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Know That Your Pastor Is Not A False Prophet / Pastor Sets Himself On Fire During Sex Offence Investigation / Babalawo Will Keep You Bound(bondage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.