Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,476 members, 7,861,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:01 AM

How To Know That Your Pastor Is Not A False Prophet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Know That Your Pastor Is Not A False Prophet (653 Views)

The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? / "Pastor Is My Baby Daddy" - Mentally Deranged Woman Provides Photos As Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know That Your Pastor Is Not A False Prophet by Wikiprovid(m): 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2017
Hi everybody am here to show you how to know real pastor

After T.B Joshua failed with his prophecy on the US elections, I have started to wonder how these pastors become revered prophets.

In the bible, there is a prophecy that in the end-times, there would be a lot of deceivers and false prophets.

I am just wondering how christians know that their pastors are not false?

Sources : https://www.wikiprovide.com/threads/how-to-know-that-your-pastor-is-not-a-false-prophet.2351/

Facebook Password Trick: Three passwords to Access your Facebook account

How To Add Subtitles In Windows Media Player On Pc

5 Best Password Manager You Need On Your PC

How to Recover PST Password

How to Recover PST Password

How To do USB killers work

How To Improve Laptop Windows Performance

5 Reasons Why You Need To Upgrade Your Laptop

Ways To Reset Your Forgotten Password On Windows 10/8/7

7 Benefits Of Using USB Flash Drives
Re: How To Know That Your Pastor Is Not A False Prophet by sarrki(m): 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
Forget bro the more you see the less you understand
Re: How To Know That Your Pastor Is Not A False Prophet by PROPHETmichael: 12:49am On Aug 28, 2017
Wikiprovid:

After T.B Joshua failed with his prophecy on the US elections, I have started to wonder how these pastors become revered prophets.

In the bible, there is a prophecy that in the end-times, there would be a lot of deceivers and false prophets.

Sources : https://www.wikiprovide.com/threads/how-to-know-that-your-pastor-is-not-a-false-prophet.2351/

Re: How To Know That Your Pastor Is Not A False Prophet by oaroloye(m): 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
SHALOM!

It's EASY!

. JOHN 8:30-32.

30. As he spake these words,
many believed on him.
31. Then said Jesus to those Jews
which believed on him,

"If ye continue in my Word,
then are ye my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall know The Truth,
and The Truth shall make you free."
Re: How To Know That Your Pastor Is Not A False Prophet by PROPHETmichael: 2:48am On Aug 29, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

It's EASY!

. JOHN 8:30-32.

30. As he spake these words,
many believed on him.
31. Then said Jesus to those Jews
which believed on him,

"If ye continue in my Word,
then are ye my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall know The Truth,
and The Truth shall make you free."

So can you explain the scripture you quoted as per how it relates to the topic?
Re: How To Know That Your Pastor Is Not A False Prophet by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 29, 2017
Wikiprovid:

False prophets aren't written on their fore heads neither is based on prophecy. One way to know false prophet is that he wouldn't draw you to Christ, his messages wouldn't make you to think of eternity.He wouldn't preach the word of God as it's instead he may deviate and bring doctrines that aren't scriptural claiming it's from God.another is way to know false prophet is to test every spirit to see if they are of God.This is done by earnestly praying to Yahweh. Infact this is the best way to get convinced because may prophets are becoming wise now.Anybody can prophesy,but prophecy isn't a yardstick at all.

(1) (Reply)

Six Set Of People Afraid Of Daddy Freeze / Johnson Sulaiman's Prophet Own Are Permutations. / “i Am John The Baptist Who Was Beheaded" - Self-acclaimed Prophet Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.