Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Why Biafra Agitators Insult And Abuse Anyone Against Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Biafra Agitators Insult And Abuse Anyone Against Biafra (1023 Views)

Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore / Igbo Must Produce President In 2019 To Pacify Biafra Agitators – Ohanaeze Youths / Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

Why Biafra Agitators Insult And Abuse Anyone Against Biafra by kokomaster3d: 9:22am On Jul 22, 2017
I don't understand why the Biafra agitators all over the internet keep on abusing and insulting anyone with negatice comment about the Biafra. All over social media, all I see are insultive and derogatory comments.

Re: Why Biafra Agitators Insult And Abuse Anyone Against Biafra by itchie: 9:33am On Jul 22, 2017
Because those who make negative comments about Biafra also use insulting and derogatory language against people supporting biafra. If you have been following Biafra threads on nairaland, I am sure you would have become familiar with words like biafrauds, liepods, cownu, land of potopoto, Igbo to mention but a few. So don't only observe the wrongs of the Biafra supporters also see that of those against them

21 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Agitators Insult And Abuse Anyone Against Biafra by Warship: 9:42am On Jul 22, 2017
Only fools oppose peoples right to self determination

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Biafra Agitators Insult And Abuse Anyone Against Biafra by MalcoImX: 9:51am On Jul 22, 2017
itchie:
Because those who make negative comments about Biafra also use insulting and derogatory language against people supporting biafra. If you have been following Biafra threads on nairaland, I am sure you would have become familiar with words like biafrauds, liepods, cownu, land of potopoto, Igbo to mention but a few. So don't only observe the wrongs of the Biafra supporters also see that of those against them
Nobody abuses back until somebody initiates something somewhere. Kanu starts abusing Nigeria and Nigerians and sure (very natural) he'll get a dose back, even more than he bargained. All those negatives you mentioned are responses to what was started by Kanu-types. I remember vividly the words Igbo and Osu were started as a response to Kanu children calling Yorubas Afonja.
//
Take it bro: It's like some people can't do without abusing whoever opposes them.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Biafra Agitators Insult And Abuse Anyone Against Biafra by Thewrath(m): 9:53am On Jul 22, 2017
kokomaster3d:
I don't understand why the Biafra agitators all over the internet keep on abusing and insulting anyone with negatice comment about the Biafra. All over social media, all I see are insultive and derogatory comments.
Why make a negative comment about Biafra in the first place,is Biafra Boko haram or Isis ?

You can be a one Nigeria promoter and still make constructive criticisms without insulting/badmouthing Biafra!

You only make negative comments when you have nothing to say!

Re: Why Biafra Agitators Insult And Abuse Anyone Against Biafra by Thewrath(m): 9:56am On Jul 22, 2017
MalcoImX:
Nobody abuses back until somebody initiates something somewhere. Kanu starts abusing Nigeria and Nigerians and sure (very natural) he'll get a dose back, even more than he bargained. All those negatives you mentioned are response to what was started by Kanu-types. I remember vividly the words Igbo and Osu were started as a response you KANU children calling Yorubas Afonja.
//
Take it bro: It's like some people can't do without abusing whoever opposes them.
Didn't the Yorubas cheer the killing of unarmed protesters?
Didn't Oba of Lagos threaten to drown Igbos in Lagos?

Re: Why Biafra Agitators Insult And Abuse Anyone Against Biafra by Thewrath(m): 9:59am On Jul 22, 2017
The Yorubas should mind their business and focus their energy on actualizing oodua republic(if that's even what you want).

But if they say Biafra matter will be their breakfast,lunch and dinner....then am afraid we will keep calling them out while returning the "Favour"!

Re: Why Biafra Agitators Insult And Abuse Anyone Against Biafra by MalcoImX: 10:04am On Jul 22, 2017
Thewrath:

Didn't the Yorubas cheer the killing of unarmed protesters?
Didn't Oba of Lagos threaten to drown Igbos in Lagos?
You expect you'll call Lagos a 'No man's land,' and dabble into local politics, to the extent of challenging the natives and go unchallenged. It definitely will look like an insult to the natives and they'll respond in like.

Re: Why Biafra Agitators Insult And Abuse Anyone Against Biafra by itchie: 10:09am On Jul 22, 2017
MalcoImX:
Nobody abuses back until somebody initiates something somewhere. Kanu starts abusing Nigeria and Nigerians and sure (very natural) he'll get a dose back, even more than he bargained. All those negatives you mentioned are response to what was started by Kanu-types. I remember vividly the words Igbo and Osu were started as a response you KANU children calling Yorubas Afonja.
//

Let's assume what you wrote above is true(which I doubt) then my question is If someone behaves in an uncivilized manner towards you and you also decide to respond in an uncivilized manner towards him, then what is the difference between the two of you? I was merely trying to point out the hypocrisy in the op's question. The insults fly both ways here on nairaland but he chose to turn a blind eye on the insults of those against Biafra while focusing on the ones from those supporters of Biafra. You just buttressed my point in your own way. The use of derogatory language is not a "Biafra supporters " problem like the op was trying to paint it, it's a general problem here on nairaland

Re: Why Biafra Agitators Insult And Abuse Anyone Against Biafra by Thewrath(m): 10:13am On Jul 22, 2017
MalcoImX:
You expect you'll call Lagos a 'No man's land,' and dabble into local politics, to the extent of challenging the natives and go unchallenged. It definitely will look like an insult to the natives and they'll respond in like.
Who challenged them when fasola deported Igbos to onitsha?
Lagos was a former capital,simply because it's located in SW does not give Yorubas right to monopolize it's advantages,if you think otherwise,ask sanusi who said they need Lagos more than ss!

Re: Why Biafra Agitators Insult And Abuse Anyone Against Biafra by MalcoImX: 10:15am On Jul 22, 2017
itchie:

Let's assume what you wrote above is true(which I doubt) then my question is If someone behaves in an uncivilized manner towards you and you also decide to respond in an uncivilized manner towards him, then what is the difference between the two of you? I was merely trying to point out the hypocrisy in the op's question. The insults fly both ways here on nairaland but he chose to turn a blind eye on the insults of those against Biafra while focusing on the ones from those supporters of Biafra. You just buttressed my point in your own way. The use of derogatory language is not a "Biafra supporters " like the op was trying to paint it, it's a general problem here on nairaland
No I disagree. Those with siege mentality always look outside for the cause of their problems. They always have an external factor to blame. It's either the North or the Yoruba. I remember a wise saying somewhere that when more than three call you out, you better look inside for a remedy to the issue.

Re: Why Biafra Agitators Insult And Abuse Anyone Against Biafra by itchie: 10:20am On Jul 22, 2017
MalcoImX:
No I disagree. Those with siege mentality always look outside for the cause of their problems. They always have an external factor to blame. It's either the North or the Yoruba. I remember a wise saying somewhere that when more than three call you out, you better look inside for a remedy to the issue.

I don't get you. You disagree with what exactly?

Re: Why Biafra Agitators Insult And Abuse Anyone Against Biafra by RisingSun1: 10:21am On Jul 22, 2017
itchie:
Obasanjo called us 'jobless miscreants' in 2015

They should not complain when we fight back.

Re: Why Biafra Agitators Insult And Abuse Anyone Against Biafra by MalcoImX: 10:24am On Jul 22, 2017
Thewrath:

Who challenged them when fasola deported Igbos to onitsha?
Lagos was a former capital,simply because it's located in SW does not give Yorubas right to monopolize it's advantages,if you think otherwise,ask sanusi who said they need Lagos more than ss!
Fashola was deporting all Nigerians who were deemed to be problems to Lagos as a state policy. He has severally deported Yorubas and Northerners before what you referenced. It was only when he touched Easterners that they started calling on the 'illegality' of the act. It was not to them illegal when theirs were not affected. As for Sanusi, what makes you think he's not right, or any sensible person will disagree with him?
Re: Why Biafra Agitators Insult And Abuse Anyone Against Biafra by Thewrath(m): 10:26am On Jul 22, 2017
MalcoImX:
Fashola was deporting all Nigerians who were deemed to be a problems to Lagos as a state policy. He has severally deported Yorubas and Northerners before what you referenced. It was only when he touched Easterners that they started calling on the 'illegality' of the act. It was not to them illegal when theirs were not affected. As for Sanusi, what makes you think he's not right, or any sensible person will disagree with him?
If sanusi is right,why are you and your brothers seen everywhere on Biafra threads fighting against it?

Why did you go to war to keep Biafra since it's less important!

Re: Why Biafra Agitators Insult And Abuse Anyone Against Biafra by MalcoImX: 10:31am On Jul 22, 2017
itchie:

I don't get you. You disagree with what exactly?
I disagree with you trying to 'normalize' the insults in Nairaland. Even Newton said: "To every action, there's equal and opposite reaction." When there's one force, there's always another force or several forces to balance it.
Re: Why Biafra Agitators Insult And Abuse Anyone Against Biafra by MalcoImX: 11:01am On Jul 22, 2017
Thewrath:

If sanusi is right,why are you and your brothers seen everywhere on Biafra threads fighting against it?

Why did you go to war to keep Biafra since it's less important!
Nobody is fighting to keep any Biafra but Nigeria. If Ojukwu had succeeded Nigeria would've lost the war. But unfortunately Ojukwu lost. Pragmatism is seeing what will work. Freedom is not attained by guile. Somebody told the Biafrans that Nigeria has a standing army and the best and easiest way to cut out its territory is to engage this establishment. But what happened to who gave this objective analysis. He was lampooned as an Afonja Professor.
//
And Sanusi again: He is 100% right that when push comes to shove, the North is better to align with Lagos and SW than the SE and SS. At least it's better - strategically - for anybody who wants trade and development.
Re: Why Biafra Agitators Insult And Abuse Anyone Against Biafra by itchie: 11:01am On Jul 22, 2017
MalcoImX:
I disagree with you trying to 'normalize' the insults in Nairaland. Even Newton said: "To every action, there's equal and opposite reaction." When there's one force, there's always another force or several forces to balance it.

And where in my post did I try to normalize it? I said it's a general problem here on nairaland and not one-sided. How does that translate to normalizing? Please try to understand people's posts before commenting on them
Re: Why Biafra Agitators Insult And Abuse Anyone Against Biafra by CltrAltDel: 11:04am On Jul 22, 2017
Op asked a question and Biafrians are blaming Yorubas ...na wah o
Notice how Biafrans call out Yorubas on any of their thread but Yorubas dont do same but instead ignore them and face topic of discussion
Well if you call us out we will do the needful…. Respond accordingly.

Re: Why Biafra Agitators Insult And Abuse Anyone Against Biafra by Thewrath(m): 11:27am On Jul 22, 2017
MalcoImX:
Nobody is fighting to keep any Biafra but Nigeria. If Ojukwu had succeeded Nigeria would've lost the war. But unfortunately Ojukwu lost. Pragmatism is seeing what will work. Freedom is not attained by guile. Somebody told the Biafrans that Nigeria has a standing army and the best and easiest way to cut out its territory is to engage this establishment. But what happened to who gave this objective analysis. He was lampooned as an Afonja Professor.
//
And Sanusi again: He is 100% right that when push comes to shove, the North is better to align with Lagos and SW than the SE and SS. At least it's better - strategically - for anybody who wants trade and development.
The role Yorubas played during the Biafra war says otherwise,go ask your elders!
Re: Why Biafra Agitators Insult And Abuse Anyone Against Biafra by MalcoImX: 11:36am On Jul 22, 2017
Thewrath:

The role Yorubas played during the Biafra war says otherwise,go ask your elders!
Like what?
Re: Why Biafra Agitators Insult And Abuse Anyone Against Biafra by Thewrath(m): 11:37am On Jul 22, 2017
MalcoImX:
Like what?
The blockade....
Re: Why Biafra Agitators Insult And Abuse Anyone Against Biafra by MalcoImX: 11:43am On Jul 22, 2017
Thewrath:

The blockade....
Come on The wrath you were fighting a war!!, and until it's won, the territory is Nigeria's.
Re: Why Biafra Agitators Insult And Abuse Anyone Against Biafra by SHAKABOOM: 11:47am On Jul 22, 2017
MalcoImX:
Nobody abuses back until somebody initiates something somewhere. Kanu starts abusing Nigeria and Nigerians and sure (very natural) he'll get a dose back, even more than he bargained. All those negatives you mentioned are responded to what was started by Kanu-types. I remember vividly the words Igbo and Osu were started as a response to Kanu children calling Yorubas Afonja.
//
Remember wot vividly?You ar wrong.Na una start the Osu ad Igbo tin,ibos come counter with afonja..Everyone knows afonja is the latest insult here..So you better caution ur broders cos insult begets insult.

Re: Why Biafra Agitators Insult And Abuse Anyone Against Biafra by MalcoImX: 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Remember wot vividly?You ar wrong.Na una start the Osu ad Igbo tin,ibos come counter with afonja..Everyone knows afonja is the latest insult here..So you better caution ur broders cos insult begets insult.
I challenge you, Igbo and Osu were a response to Afonja. Look selyl to any thread where they're mentioned, and follow the thread and see what's the genesis.
Re: Why Biafra Agitators Insult And Abuse Anyone Against Biafra by Yyeske(m): 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nnamdi kanu and his IPOB miscreants started the insults from what their director dishes them from radio Biafra and those brainwashed monsters brought the insults on all social media.
Now they are hated by everyone, even some ethnicities not up to 4LGAs in Igboland now have guts to abuse Ndigbo now because they are all fed up with the insults.

Re: Why Biafra Agitators Insult And Abuse Anyone Against Biafra by laudate: 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
MalcoImX:
Nobody abuses back until somebody initiates something somewhere. Kanu starts abusing Nigeria and Nigerians and sure (very natural) he'll get a dose back, even more than he bargained. All those negatives you mentioned are responses to what was started by Kanu-types. I remember vividly the words Igbo and Osu were started as a response to Kanu children calling Yorubas Afonja.
//
You sabi these people well-well! cheesy
Re: Why Biafra Agitators Insult And Abuse Anyone Against Biafra by Ngokafor(f): 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
...All i can say is 'Action and reaction are equal and opposite'

...period.

Fugitive Kingley Kuku Who Fled To USA; Wife Nominated As FCT High Court Judge / Parliameter App - Nigerian Masses, it is time to step out of our slumber! / Flag Off Of Sir Victor Umeh Campaign For Anambra Central Senatorial Election-pho

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54