Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Gov Obiano Aide Denied That The Gov Never Made Any Arrest Threat To Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Obiano Aide Denied That The Gov Never Made Any Arrest Threat To Nnamdi Kanu (568 Views)

Azubuike Ekwegbalu Is Dead: Governor Obiano's Aide Killed By Unknown Men (Photo) / INEC Insists Gov Ahmed Remains PDP Candidate For Kwara South But The Gov Says No / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Obiano Aide Denied That The Gov Never Made Any Arrest Threat To Nnamdi Kanu by midfinger(m): 9:59am On Jul 22, 2017
Lol,I was in the east,precisely Anambra State, was just listening to the radio -odenigbo FM.The media aide to the gov just denied that the gov never made any threat of arrest to ipob members nor to Nnamdi kalu.And I'm like wtf!!... grin cheesy.I am forced to conclude that Nnamdi KANU is the ish now in east,nobody wants to be in the black book these days against the Biafra struggle.If you doubt me tune in and listen ,the program is still on.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Obiano Aide Denied That The Gov Never Made Any Arrest Threat To Nnamdi Kanu by okawanyi(m): 10:03am On Jul 22, 2017
Haaa! Imagine this mad man, is he not suppose to arrest him truly?

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Aide Denied That The Gov Never Made Any Arrest Threat To Nnamdi Kanu by iLoveConductor: 10:04am On Jul 22, 2017
Lol. You no know before. If Obiano tries anything now, his political career ends both in Nigeria and Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano Aide Denied That The Gov Never Made Any Arrest Threat To Nnamdi Kanu by midfinger(m): 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
okawanyi:
Haaa! Imagine this mad man, is he not suppose to arrest him truly?
Are u insane? how hard is it for you to comprehend?

(1) (Reply)

Lagos LG Eletions: Ambode Congratulates APC / Exclusive: Lagos Reinstates VIO Former Boss After Redeployment / Nigeria Redeploys All Police Officers Serving Along Abuja-kaduna Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.